Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? (269 Views)

Will The Merciful GOD Send And Destroy People In Hell Fire? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} (2) (3) (4)

Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by Haymaykar(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Now who can battle with lord. Who says God is not omnipotent. For the past five years the world has known no peace. The media world over keeps reporting about war! War!! War!!!

The churches and religions bodies who has been the major fans of war keeps fanning the fire for war. Amidst all these royalties are being paid to Rome, Mecca and Britain (Canterbury) and Isreal as they consistently welcomed teeming population of guests for pilgrims yet these benefactors of world unity and economy kept fanning the amber of war. America threatens North Korea, North Korea threatens South Korea, Iran threatens America, Saudi Arabia and Israel. Isreal bombs Palestines and many more, Jerusalem is on fire, Hammas Al shabab and the Boko boys are fighting.

The Pontiff and the Archbishop is praying as the tithers money keeps surging in. Just one second God said to mankind I am tired of these your hopelessness and tricks don't bother using nuclear weapons to destroy what I personally created I will help you do it gently. Suddenly he allows COVID-19 out from the most populous part of the world. Since the advent of COVID-19 the rumours of wars drastically reduced.

Those who wanted to kill themselves are no longer ready to die. Iran is no longer targeting America. Israel is no longer bombing palestines. Russia is not after Crimea. Arabs are no more after Israel and Jerusalem. Borders are now being closed, Mecca, Rome and Canterbury are no longer interested in your tithes and holy visits. China is no more ready to sell their technology to u. Indeed a common enemy has emerged and his name is COVID-19. An enemy that doesn't respect status. Has no boundary limit and seems to visit the elites more than the poor. This should serve as a lesson to the living. God Indeed is omnipotent in all..
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by StephenSammie001(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Bros, I like your analysis but hell No! God is not involved in this.
Humans are the cause of their misfortunes or fortunes.

Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by sukerefakere(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
God is not involved in all of these because he dosent exist
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Bros, I like your analysis but hell No! God is not involved in this.

Humans are the cause of their misfortunes or fortunes.

I thought there's an existing "perfect divine plan" and nothing happens without God's authorization?
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by StephenSammie001(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I thought there's an existing "perfect divine plan" and nothing happens without God's authorization?

Well, bro I believe in this school of thoughts that, " What will be, will be no matter what ".

God exists, yes but what will happen will definitely happen.
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by Buliwyf: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Wait let me get this straight.

So there is war that leads to death and turmoil in the world. People killing people and children rendered homeless and hungry. Your god could have stepped in at any time with a proper solution to stop all the wars and mourning. Instead your god decided to create another kind of turmoil and death to stop the first turmoil and death.

Sounds like a perfect plan. Lol

If you Christians still don't know your religion is a delusion by now, this your explanation should make things clearer.
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Well, bro I believe in this school of thoughts that, " What will be, will be no matter what ".

God exists, yes but what will happen will definitely happen.

What will happen will definitely happen irrespective of the almighty God's authority?
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by StephenSammie001(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

What will happen will definitely happen irrespective of the almighty God's authority?

Egbon abeg I no wan reason with u as par God mata o! I've told you my belief & I'm stick to that sir.
God bless u & happy sunday.
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
I surely know there is a God. But religion is a scam.
Re: Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
hmm

COVID-19: The Truth Is In The Bible / NEW COVID-19 Relief Food Stuffs From Winners Church / Lessons Of The Gods I