Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? (297 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Romans 8 verses 35- 39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by izzou(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
So the love of God is only inside the church building abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by Funaki: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2020
It's Romans not Ephesians
Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Too much talk.

Madam, go to the quarantine centers and pray for the victims them. Please don't wear protective gears when you visit.

Miracles will need now and not talk.

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by hisexcellency34: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
I see Coronavirus as the 666 mentioned in the Bible as end time things

Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks Funaki

Funaki:
It's Romans not Ephesians
Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
The love is mutual.

Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by hisexcellency34: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Are u kidding me?

CAPSLOCKED:
The love is mutual.
Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by vibre: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2020
The love of God is everywhere,not only in church buildings
Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
It's high time we need to start questioning religion and all these stories. I am a christain tho, but am beginning to question what I have been made to believe all these while.
Re: Is Coronavirus Separating Christians From The Love Of God? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020
rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Odm / Deliverance From Marine Spirit / TB Joshua: Hardship Virus More Dangerous Than Coronavirus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.