Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? (2414 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
Last year, I met and dated this angel. She was the girl of my dreams: everything I ever wanted in a lady. Her hips will make Beyonce jealous and her beauty is like the rising of the sun on the coast. She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank. Unfortunately, she is very dirty. Her underwears have the map on the world on them due to several weeks of usage without wash. There have been several times we have stopped midway while having sex because of the odor from her vagina. The kitchen sink is always filled with dirty and stinking plates. And there have been times she has gone to work without taking a bath (using baby wipes instead). But I still love her. I hate her dirtiness but I love her enough to ignore it. We got married six months ago. It made me wonder if there are people who love their spouses despite something they find really repulsive about their spouses.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Carolece(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
You didnt say if you were living together or not. If you are, then you are no better than her living with that filth. It is known worldwide, that some people who are "prim and proper" on the outside is nasty as ever, you can judge some of them by their cars.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
We are married and we live on the same house.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Carolece(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^
Then I am afraid to say, you are birds of a feather. Both nasty people.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Osama10(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2010
This one is very serious oh. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
beejaei:

Last year, I met and dated this angel. She was the girl of my dreams: everything I ever wanted in a lady. Her hips will make Beyonce jealous and her beauty is like the rising of the sun on the coast. She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank. Unfortunately, she is very dirty. Her underwears have the map on the world on them due to several weeks of usage without wash. There have been several times we have stopped midway while having sex because of the odor from her womanliness. The kitchen sink is always filled with dirty and stinking plates. And there have been times she has gone to work without taking a bath (using baby wipes instead). But I still love her. I hate her dirtiness but I love her enough to ignore it. We got married six months ago. It made me wonder if there are people who love their spouses despite something they find really repulsive about their spouses.

You really want to talk about ur wife's dirtiness in public forum? I felt disgusted reading some of the stuff u wrote there.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by 190: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
beejaei:

Last year, I met and dated this angel. She was the girl of my dreams: everything I ever wanted in a lady. Her hips will make Beyonce jealous and her beauty is like the rising of the sun on the coast. [size=20pt]She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank[/size]. Unfortunately, she is very dirty. Her underwears have the map on the world on them due to several weeks of usage without wash. There have been several times we have stopped midway while having sex because of the odor from her womanliness. The kitchen sink is always filled with dirty and stinking plates. And there have been times she has gone to work without taking a bath (using baby wipes instead). But I still love her. I hate her dirtiness but I love her enough to ignore it. We got married six months ago. It made me wonder if there are people who love their spouses despite something they find really repulsive about their spouses.

Shun SIR,

at-ease,

Gbosa!!
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^^what is the problem, 190?

@justwise

Where else but under the anonymity of the internet do you advise that I describe her minor flaw?
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Carolece(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^
minor flaw? lipsrsealed
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
beejaei:

^^^what is the problem, 190?

@justwise

Where else but under the anonymity of the internet do you advise that I describe her minor flaw?

Thats what u think, its very very easy to put one and two together to de-code you. And please. . thats not minor flaw, i can't even get an erection if i'm with somebody who can't be bothered to wash up.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
So what flaw does your partner have that you tolerate?
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
beejaei:

So what flaw does your partner have that you tolerate?

Fortunately or unfortunately i don't have one yet.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Kadata(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
@OP I'm not saying that you'r dirty, and I'm not saying that you're not. But a stinky partner is certainly not a flaw. It's a bad habit.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
beejaei:

Last year, I met and dated this angel. She was the girl of my dreams: everything I ever wanted in a lady. Her hips will make Beyonce jealous and her beauty is like the rising of the sun on the coast. [size=8pt]She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank. Unfortunately, she is very dirty. Her underwears have the map on the world on them due to several weeks of usage without wash. [/size]There have been several times we have stopped midway while having sex because of the odor from her womanliness. The kitchen sink is always filled with dirty and stinking plates. And there have been times she has gone to work without taking a bath (using baby wipes instead). But I still love her. I hate her dirtiness but I love her enough to ignore it. We got married six months ago. It made me wonder if there are people who love their spouses despite something they find really repulsive about their spouses.

I guess for her money you can accommodate any or all of her shortcomings lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Beync(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mennn, this description of ur wife dirtiness is vulgar
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
But it is accurate. What flaw does your husband/girlfriend have?
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Beync(f): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
wel if u want to here, my spouse is so neat, gudlookin and everythin that you will be timid at his presence, unfortunately he doesnt hav bogus bank accnt, so i dont no if anyone can manage this even thou i find it so repulsive, i still luv him.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Mygoldie(f): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2010
@OP you don't have a problem then.just buy her bleach and get a house girl to do the dishes.lol
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Beync:

wel if u want to here, my spouse is so neat, gudlookin and everythin that you will be timid at his presence, unfortunately he doesnt hav bogus bank accnt, so i dont no if anyone can manage this even thou i find it so repulsive, i still luv him.

Why would u want ur hubby to have that?
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
man this your wife is truly dirty. It is one thing to be too busy to make sure the house is spotless and dishes are cleaned 24/7 but poor personal hygiene is a no-no.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Beync(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
justwise:

Why would u want your hubby to have that?
if i say i  dont like dat, i wil be lyin, money is gud u no, but gud money!
but prefare a neat man to a dirty rich man.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by yme1(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ewwwwwwwwwww
geez have you tried talking to her about it? my goodness!!!!!
sorry to say this am kinda guessing you got married to her because
She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank.
cause i see no freaking reason how one would be able to put up with that  undecided
but come on you need to educate her on personal hygiene it is very very very important no matter how busy she is cleaniness should be first
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
Op please which world bank?you must be a dirty dude too(don't take offence)cos believe me if u re not,you'll try to do something about her condition,cos this isn't a minor flaw at all,BTW someone who can go without taking a shower,how then does she manage to stay beautiful?na wa o.@ topic, don't have spouse yet.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by beejaei: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2010
@freecocoa

World Bank of Ebinpejo Township
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by InesQor(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2010
*shudders at the description of her dirtiness*

@beejaei: I pity you in advance. Someday soon she will find this thread lipsrsealed

Me i no get spouse o
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by satani22: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
beejaei:

@freecocoa

World Bank of Ebinpejo Township
Which one be this?
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Shun SIR,

at-ease,

Gbosa!!

ROFL.
@Topic,I find it veryyyy hard to believe the story.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Blazay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
Will NEVER stop where there is a stop sign. . . NEVER. Even in the front of a YELLOW pedestrian crossing in a zero mile per hour shopping/grocery district. angry

Hates change. Too much routine. Flexibility? For whia! cheesy
Very predictable and absolutely no surprises.

Cheap skate too. grin
Dat wan fit stretch one dollar reach 100 'dollar'!
Im one penny nor dey fall for g[b]ran[/b]d!
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Nekai(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
@OP:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This has to be a super story because it sounds so impossible that a woman would be like this, and that a man would put up with this behavior from his wife.

If you are being serious, I suggest you hire a maid to come in 2-3 times a week. Being a working woman with a demanding job is not easy. This takes care of the housework/laundry for her.
The personal hygiene issue is something you will have to demand. How hard can that be? Say it with me, "Baby, go take a bath."
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by obowunmi(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Na wa oo!
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by cooker: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
this is not a new thing, a lot of white women take their bath once in a month or once in every two months but not all but majority, so not taking bath everyday is not a new thing.
Re: What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
beejaei:

Last year, I met and dated this angel. She was the girl of my dreams: everything I ever wanted in a lady. Her hips will make Beyonce jealous and her beauty is like the rising of the sun on the coast. She is very smart and is an assistant director at the World Bank. Unfortunately, she is very dirty. Her [b]underwears have the map on the world on them due to several weeks of usage without wash. There have been several times we have stopped midway while having sex because of the odor from her womanliness. The kitchen sink is always filled with dirty and stinking plates. And there have been times she has gone to work without taking a bath (using baby wipes instead). [/b]But I still love her. I hate her dirtiness but I love her enough to ignore it. We got married six months ago. It made me wonder if there are people who love their spouses despite something they find really repulsive about their spouses.
I threw up in my mouth. This is not healthy for both of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string / Would You Rather Cry In A Limo, Than Laugh On A Bicycle? / Woman Tried To Kill Husband By Poisoning Her Own Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.