Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string (2416 Views)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by ernestleon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
this is a food for thought for all nairalanders
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Which one be moral bikonu? cheesy grin. I knack it well well. cool
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by werepeLeri: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
@op

Even thought your English is faulty - i still may understand what you are trying to say.

So, in your own English, is it moral for a man to wear short knickers?
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Pukkah: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
werepeLeri:

@op

Even thought your English is faulty - i still may understand what you are trying to say.

Hmmm, although your observation is right, you also need to look at yours:

werepeLeri:

@op

Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by 2mch(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na wa o. OP, did you enjoy it when she was your girlfriend? What are you afraid of? That your daughter will want to wear G-string? Ehen, so you can knack other people's daughter's with G-string but when you become a father you remember that it is immoral. grin cheesy
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
It depends on the age of that particular mother, 40 and up is a no no cheesy.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by horny4u(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nope !

She must wear pata nila baba suwe, its the only way she can prove her fidelity.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by horny4u(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
jidegirl12:

Its only becos you are not yet 40.

Thats how life is when i was 16 i thot 25 yr old gals were to old to do somethings, hahaha

Age happens to us all, i will rock a Gstring for hubby even when i am 80 yr young as i will still be bedmaticing, amen
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by slimyem: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
nothing's wrong with 5-string as long as she's comfortable in it and only her husband gets to see it on her.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by slimyem: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
nothing's wrong with G-string as long as she's comfortable in it and only her husband gets to see it on her.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Johndoe100(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2011
jidegirl12:

This is so wrong, I know women over 40 who feel very comfortable in gstrings. Personally, I have found that they have better ikebe's for it than the young girls.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by blank(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2011
There is no kind of question i will not see in Family section.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ horny4u I cant laugh o cheesy that was very funny but I agree in the house like @slimyem said but not outside o, jiggles back and forth cheesy too funny omg

If my Big sis wears that I will make fun of her like crazy. grin
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by ronkebp(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
i can wear g-string any time of the day, and at any age, whether am going out or staying in. Can't see myself wearing real pata!!! feels like am wearing shorts.
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by teddies(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
dere is nthg immoral abt it.if u think its immoral what happens to pple dat ve been wearing it since they were young.will it be easy to stop wearing when they re older.d question i wld ve asked is do older pple asin grandma s do sm of them wear string
Re: Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string by Probity100: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2011
Very Very Good! in fact, excellent. It spanks my head when I see it on my beaudtiful wife whenever she undresses!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Cry In A Limo, Than Laugh On A Bicycle? / Woman Tried To Kill Husband By Poisoning Her Own Private Parts / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.