Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services (45697 Views)

NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by eyinjuege: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Imagine cheesy
But they have always done online transfers in these churches. They have always done online services too. It's not new.
The only difference is that the buildings are relatively empty.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

Read my submissions again and you can do well to state your thoughts without mentioning me. Please be guided.
Keep your juvenile thoughts to yourself if you do not want to be quoted. This is a public forum.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by iramure(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

I have archived this your statement. You will soon be a reason why people will dread and fair God terribly mark my words and the whole nairaland should mark this as well.
why placing a curse on him, nothing will happen to him you will see. In fct he will be stronger than you can ever imagine. Don't fight for God. Your enslavers have said worse

He simply expressed his opinion.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Farki: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire nation is facing imminent lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!.

For the people insulting me about the global economy just watch this. The global economy is fake. The paper currency is fake

“A striking journey into the world of economy" Le Figaro

“A playful and fascinating investigation revisiting the debt economy since the beginning of civilisation until the greek debt crisis" Le canard enchainé

https://www.yuzu-productions.com/EN/debt_en/index_en.html

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Keep your juvenile thoughts to yourself if you do not want to be quoted. This is a public forum.

You must be a fool that can't read and deal with a different opinion. Keep being a fool.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

You must be a fool that can't read and deal with a different opinion. Keep being a fool.
Fvck off ass hole!!
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Farki: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Godblessbiafraa:
Corona can't do any shit in Africa, stop the panicking

People are dying right now and you think this is fake, stop being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Fvck off ass hole!!

Lolz u got issues. Go for counselling. Bitch. Ur ignored
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by sanmtiago(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
These shameless thieves will still collect offerings and tithes through bank transfer and even bitcoins. cheesy

All these miracle workers who communicate and even drink tea with God have all gone into hiding.

If this current situation is not enough to expose these con-men and the falsehood of organized religion, then nothing ever will.
please which of these men of God said they drink tea with God?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by LordAzubuike(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2020
totowunmido:
No offerings, no tithes, no sowing of seeds. Bad business grin grin
They've been doing online offering and collecting cheques even before this.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by drnoel: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This

https://www.yuzu-productions.com/EN/debt_en/index_en.html

Is this write up urs or copied from somewhere? I looks copied, I hope it is
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

Lolz u got issues. Go for counselling. Bitch. Ur ignored
Lolz,you should have ignored earlier rather than show how stupid you are.. Fugitive!
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2020
sanmtiago:
please which of these men of God said they drink tea with God?? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5058086/pastor-adeboye-god-drank-tea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by drnoel: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Jman06:
The least thing we can afford to toy about at this critical time is entertaining unfounded stories from conspiracy theorists!

Man and microbes have been at competition since life began on earth. We have had cases of smallpox, Ebola, HIV, Lassa fever etc in the past. Were they also created by China for whatever gains Did Nigeria create Lassa fever to achieve economic gains Did DR Congo create Ebola for their gains

Stop spreading falsehood that will end up worsening the spread of the virus in the country!

I don't have to agree with u. I am at the frontline, I know what we have seen so far and what we see. Even quoting this the OP helps her misinformation. I have asked the modes to remove the post.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Farki: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Where is the confidence the Pastors had last month? Is this not the same coronavirus they said will pass away? . Reality has hit and the scammers have been humbled.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Lolz,you should have ignored earlier rather than show how stupid you are.. Fugitive!

You desperately want to be relevant. Unfortunately you are not and you never will be. Get a life faceless idiot.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by idtwo: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Thank you Femi Maduka. It should be clear to any discerning mind here that most of these people complaining about tithes and offerings hardly go to church and when they do, hardly contribute any offering or tithe. Despite their non-giving attitude, they are puzzled that the church is making progress. They are of the spirit of the Antichrist. None is forced to give and none is levied or ask to give beyond what he can afford. Wasteful spending and corruption should be discouraged & punished in the church but only the devil or his hirelings will ask you not to give to God's cause.
FemiMadpost=87656582:
The lines are getting blurry. What are people fighting against?
1. Collection of Tithes and Offering?
2. Financial misappropriation within the church?
3. The Church?

The direction and tone of criticism seem to suggest that people are just mad that churches exist. And this is a curious reality.

Right from the early times, in the days of pioneer Christians like Peter, Phillip, the Ethiopian, Paul etc., the church (congregation of brethren) has always been run on benevolent donation from the brethren. Paul of Tarsus, in his numerous episcopal journeys, not only got donations from the brethren, he also got free lodgings and provisioning. He spoke of these in his epistles. So why should the formula change today? And to what? I know that Christians have to enforce prudence and accountability within the church, but we can not continue to throw flaks all over the place blindly.

There are a lot of ills in the church today that a more thorough education and a better living standard would eradicate. No doubt.

I am 100% against financial impropriety, but people need to understand that churches will continue to run on the charity of its members. People should pick a sustainable fight and cut this one loose.

It is the height of foolishness and officiousness to go on a campaign of condemnation against a church just on the basis that it takes benevolent donations (tithes and offerings) from its members. Every church does, and has always. We might be dealing with an agenda here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by am4truth(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
ABBkelvin:
The only regret I have in life is the percentage of the gullible and myopic ones that can not think for themselves whereas, I dont have a choice than to live with them errday of my life. Where is your God The same fate that will befall the good will also befall the bad. Nature give no Bleep about your religious sentiment and believes.... what nature give a Bleep about is how fit you are to survive and reproduce on this planet earth, anything else you're doing or practicing is of no use to the final course of nature for you. Emnacipiate yourself from all this nonsense that will never bail you out when real trouble emerge. Stop believing there's a miracle somewhere or your faith is strong enough to save you, any evil that doesn't befall you is strictly base on you escaping the designation of the outcome of that event purely by chance.

You are ignorant. For your Information, my God is Alive and he reigns and rule in the affairs of men. Coronavirus is as a result of sin. A true child of God can never have coronavirus.
I can't have it. Can you say the same thing?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

You desperately want to be relevant. Unfortunately you are not and you never will be. Get a life faceless idiot.
You are inconsequential and a waste to the universe .I hope convid-19 visit you sooner ...He-goat.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
You are inconsequential and a waste to the universe .I hope convid-19 visit you sooner ...He-goat.

Obviously u are living a sad life. Keep on. Covid-19 is already your portion.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by davien(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Isn't this the proper avenue to put faith to the test? Send your pastors to cure the afflicted..

They can even raise the dead corona killed can't they? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

Obviously u are living a sad life. Keep on. Covid-19 is already your portion.
Mad man
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Mad man
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by idtwo: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Okoroawusa, there are comments/statements you may make as if jesting, careless language, foolish statements that came out of a drunken, unsound mind that will make you hate your life when the repercussions hit you.
Indeed, fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Okoroawusa:

Because I said the truth.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:
grin
Lol.you dey laugh ba.. One love anyway.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
God is very lonely now. Even his followers have abandoned him.
It's uncalled for
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by VisioDirect: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
These shameless thieves will still collect offerings and tithes through bank transfer and even bitcoins. cheesy

All these miracle workers who communicate and even drink tea with God have all gone into hiding.

If this current situation is not enough to expose these con-men and the falsehood of organized religion, then nothing ever will.

This is complete blasphemy from RCCG. God drinking tea? naawaoo
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jcael(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Lol.you dey laugh ba.. One love anyway.

Baba one love. As if u know my mind. We go dey alright brodally. No mind me o. U won't have covid-19.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by MadeMan01(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Fraudsters...their holy spirit can't cure this with miracles
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
MorataFC:
God is moving in a new direction, who would have thought that online service would be jointly held by all churches in Nigeria and the world at large,as I've said it before this is test run of what is about to happen, and besides statistics shows that more soul have given their lives to CHRIST through the online services.

Matthew 24 vs 14 says:
―And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So, no hiding place for any one who is yet to accept christ into his life.

The time is now.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Have you heard of the term, One World Religion?

Google it bro.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by MERCHANDISER: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Jman06:
The least thing we can afford to toy about at this critical time is entertaining unfounded stories from conspiracy theorists!

Man and microbes have been at competition since life began on earth. We have had cases of smallpox, Ebola, HIV, Lassa fever etc in the past. Were they also created by China for whatever gains Did Nigeria create Lassa fever to achieve economic gains Did DR Congo create Ebola for their gains

Stop spreading falsehood that will end up worsening the spread of the virus in the country!

China was
so much becoming focused on ruling the World,
dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny
there
is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated
from
the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED
IN
A LAB INVITRO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY
MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed
work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody
will
claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS...
Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services by Jflex07(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Jcael:

Baba one love. As if u know my mind. We go dey alright brodally. No mind me o. U won't have covid-19.
Same bro. it wouldn't come close to us and our FAM. Have a fantastic Sunday..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.