Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS (7018 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Pictures of billionaire, Femi Otedola and his daughters.

See More Photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/otedolas-epic-throwback-pictures-see.html

Cc Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Temmy has always been a cutie from infant!!
Mr Eazi that lucky douchebag Otedola inlaw in view

4 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fewa is missing in this throwback.

fewa wasn’t born then I guess he is the last child

11 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God not make our families ashamed to put us in their throwback photos.

But if it were me, I'd be ashamed of him too.
I'd probably hide him in a washing machine carton.
Same thing I was about to say
Fewa now...

2 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by decatalyst(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2020
When the father had a dream and was already giving it all he had

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by gandkiss: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd probably hide him in a washing machine's carton inside the junk room, far away from family and friends.

I guess that's why I'm human.

Re u sure u dnt have high fever?

22 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Humphrizy(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Money na better blood tonic ooh ..compare their looks then with their current looks you will understand why I said that money is a certified blood tonic

3 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by qualityovenbake(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Time flies. Wishing all the parents and prospective parents out there a happy home.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd probably hide him in a washing machine's carton inside the junk room, far away from family and friends.

LMAO your honesty is wicked. It is not funny giving birth to an !mbecile. Even the wealthy can't deny this fact.

4 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

e b like say Corona don reach your side......Happy mother’s day!

6 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Deltayankeeboi: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See as I burst laugh inside church. This guy don go let Me embarrass myself cheesy

Funny enough, I read the post first before I had to check the poster. I know say na only one rare breed of disordered person fit post this kind thing. lwkmd grin

12 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by karkinase(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What have the Otedolas' done to you man..haba

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Stanweezy(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who's Fewa
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by OKorowanta: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chloroquine cant cure your Corona..

7 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by jieta: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Stanweezy:

Who's Fewa
Can somebody sincerely answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by voltron14: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
I don't know why some of you find it funny mocking a family for having a handicapped member.

7 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by mrsuccessful(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Abeg waytin Fewa do?
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by franchasng: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
Pictures of billionaire, Femi Otedola and his daughters.

See More Photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/otedolas-epic-throwback-pictures-see.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Don't be fooled, Femi Otedola never struggled, he was born rich, he was among the few fortunate Nigerian kids born into rich family.

Femi Otedola is the son of Michael Otedola, a former Governor of Lagos state, so how is his throwback picture important to young struggling Nigerians on Nairaland and Nigeria at large

Otedola, Dangote, Tinubu, are all born rich kids, don't let their twisted story of grass to grace deceive you!! angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by franchasng: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Humphrizy:
Money na better blood tonic ooh ..compare their looks then with their current looks you will understand why I said that money is a certified blood tonic
Which money changed them It is all about improved camera lens due to modern technology and improved fashion, not about money because Femi Otedola is the son of a former Governor of Lagos, how were they poor before

They have been rich and balling, don't mind their stupid stories of grass to grace, they are all liars!!! angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by MZrapper(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2020
jieta:
Can somebody sincerely answer this question.

He is Otedola's son reported to have mental challenges.

Cc Stanweezy.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Beatiful family
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Satan66(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Stanweezy:

Who's Fewa
Jieta

He's otedola last born and only son.
He currently has autism and wasn't born at the time this picture was taken.

5 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Satan66(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Cc Stanweezy.
He has autism not mental challenges you donkey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by MZrapper(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Satan66:

He has autism not mental challenges you donkey.

You are one of those people who believe the word 'mental challenges' directly means 'craziness/madness'. It doesn't always mean this and I wasn't trying to insult the Fewa guy sef.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by McDonJay(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Cc Stanweezy.

Reported to have mental challenges? Please stop that lie! The boy is the last born and he is autistic. Please check Google for the meaning and stop giving it another definition. Google Kodi Lee so that you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Stanweezy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks guys, I only know of DJ cuppy and Mr. Easy gal friend
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by partnerinbiz2: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn.
money is gooder
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Legitz: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God not make bloggers or our families ashamed to put us in their throwback photos.

you need mental help

4 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Skinnienigga(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God not make bloggers or our families ashamed to put us in their throwback photos.

Lmao

No, you're not human.

And Fewa is not in the picture cos he wasn't even born yet.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wasn't born as at then. Stop making a fool of ya self

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Men Who Transform To Women And Vice Versa / Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Years Old / Photos: Selena Gomez Exposes Her Derriere In Very Short Cut-offs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.