Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS (7032 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by airex(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fewa is missing in this throwback.
May God not make bloggers or our families ashamed to put us in their throwback photos.

But if it were me, I'd be ashamed of him too.
I'd probably hide him in a washing machine's carton inside the junk room, far away from family and friends.

I guess that's why I'm human.
I guess your parents did the same to you that's why you're always sounding foolish.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Reichel99(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fewa is missing in this throwback.
May God not make bloggers or our families ashamed to put us in their throwback photos.

But if it were me, I'd be ashamed of him too.
I'd probably hide him in a washing machine's carton inside the junk room, far away from family and friends.

I guess that's why I'm human.
When this picture was taken fewa was not born yet, as you can see temi is barely above 2 and fewa is the last born.
Re: Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS by Makavelli25: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why una dey lash my guy fewa We had onebottle of burukutu together yesterday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Booty South African Girl With Brains / 62-year-old Madonna Poses Topless In Age-defying Instagram Pictures / Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.