Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today? (160 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Christians please gather in here...

I remember this song back in those days.
Bi ina ba njo, emi yio tele jesu
Bi ojo ba nro, emi yio tele jesu
Bi ina ba njo bojo nro emi yio tele
Duro timi jesu, ki nle ba o de ijoba

Meaning
If it's burning, I'll follow Jesus
If it rains, I'll follow Jesus
And if it's raining and burning, I'll follow him
Stay with me Jesus so i can follow you to your kingdom.

Now that youry reading this, please don't shy away from this simple question I've always asked myself till date...

In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth. the will of my Father which is in heaven (Matt 7:21).

Now answer this question genuinely

If Jesus show today (rapture) amidst coronavirus, will you make heaven?

If your answer is YES

Then, if you can still make heaven without going to church WHY going to church in the first place? Why can't you just pray to God from the confines of your house?

The floor is open for answers
Re: Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today? by Coloradowater: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria will start getting better the day her citizens begin to use their brains.
Re: Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Coloradowater:
Nigeria will start getting better the day her citizens begin to use their brains.

What's your take precisely?

(1) (Reply)

Mark 12 Affirms Jesus Is The Father! / My Advice To People In Governments(Trade by barter when necessary) / Poverty And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.