Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. (745 Views)

Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. by RounDVisio(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
This country is bleeped up I swear. One time they say we should all go cashless policy, then they come around to start taking N50 out of my money received via bank transfer to stamp only God knows what.
Please What's the essence of the cashless policy again? Because right now, I am only interested in collecting hard cash from customers.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. by ignis: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Good morning
Re: Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2020
RounDVisio:
This country is bleeped up I swear. One time they say we should all go cashless policy, then they come around to start taking N50 out of my money received via bank transfer to stamp only God knows what.
Please What's the essence of the cashless policy again? Because right now, I am only interested in collecting hard cash from customers.

I was charged over 500
Re: Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. by RounDVisio(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

I was charged over 500
Man!!! This is freaking crazy.... Is this how we are going to looking in the face of all this exploitation from every angle?

Leaders exploits, banks exploits, almost everybody wants to exploit the next person.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Just Started Charging Me N50 Stamp Duty . To Hell With Cashless Policy. by Darksider131: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Start using STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? / How Can I Benefit From This Exchange Rate. My Brother Is In New York. / IMF Approves Nigeria Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.