Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch (1661 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria / Coronavirus Is Real - Teni Tells Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Kaffy Wants Everyone To Know They Can Defeat Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by gistembassy123: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer, the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has taken to the pulpit to release what God told him specifically about coronavirus, which has been killing thousands.SleekGist reports.

Pastor Adeboye said that when he was releasing the 2020 prophesy for the year, that God told him that the whole world will be on compulsory holiday.  He said when God told him this, he assumed God meant something like 9/11, so he felt announcing it might lead to his arrest so he kept quiet.

But after the out-break of Coronavirus it  became clearer to him, which prompted him to reveal exactly what God told him about Coronavirus.

Read his revelation:

“God wants to show the world that he is still in control so if you think you are big he will compel you to stay at home for at least two weeks.
And with the recent happenings, the world by now should know that there is a GOD.
So enjoy your compulsory holiday declared by from heaven”

And on why God used a plaque that has been killing innocent people to show Himself, the man of God stressed that the number of people who have died because of malaria, accident and other diseases far exceed that of Coronavirus.

He emphasized again that Coronavirus is a pestilence declared to make noise for a purpose, which is to get the attention of the world.

However, he stated that Coronavirus will subside but WILL NOT DIE.

“Coronavirus will subside just like ebola and other plaques and hopefully stay in the background if God does not need it again but that it will die ‘na lie’ it has come to stay. So that next time the world wants to show that they are greater than Him he will show he is greater…” He said.

And on critics who will likely mock what he revealed:

“They will mock Him(God) but ignore them as the most important thing is that you are saved”

And about maintaining hygiene, the clergyman said,”maintain strict hygiene at home cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Watch interesting and thrilling video

https://sleekgist.com/news/coronavirus-god-wants-everyone-on-compulsory-holiday-adeboye-enoch-reveals-why-the-virus-exist-and-when-it-will-end/

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by money121(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Noted
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Ajsimon(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
See talk
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Sunnick(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
They have started exposing themselves. Some said it will disappear as it came, he said it has come to say. Religion is facing it biggest challenge and this pastors are not helping matters. Do they really hear from God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Dominatrix(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2020
God of men... angry
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Blogger r u sure of what ur posting ooo
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Timileyin1234(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
How many Gods are u people serving. Some pastors predicted one month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Tinaagboba: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
He went further to say God wants to show that he is God... I am confused
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by sunshineV(f): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'll never take a pastor or imam serious in my life. I read this and I felt disgust. If I need God I'll simply pray to him
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by joe4christ(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
If I shake this table now. Kasala go burst o! lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Trizyd(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
As long as you see it online Sha, you believe it? Isn't it?
wink
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by teemotee: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
waiting patiently for tb Joshua's March 27th prediction
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by ValCon888: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
All these fake pastorpreneurs should keep their mouths shut. They don't know jack. Coronavirus is here but religion has taken a backseat. The only thing driving the fight against this pandemic is science.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sunnick:
They have started exposing themselves. Some said it will disappear as it came, he said it has come to say. Religion is facing it biggest challenge and this pastors are not helping matters. Do they really hear from God?
grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know what it means to HEAR FROM GOD....
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Timileyin1234:
How many Gods are u people serving. Some pastors predicted one month
grin grin grin grin grin
My BELLE don burst
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sunshineV:
I'll never take a pastor or imam serious in my life. I read this and I felt disgust. If I need God I'll simply pray to him
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Uh na want finish person with LAUGHTER

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Reveals Why Praise Was Evicted / "I Did Not Claim Pete Edochie Is My Dad, I Said He Is!" Actor Kingsley Abasili / FBI Arrests Another Hushpuppi Accomplice;a U.S Based Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.