Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? (3865 Views)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / 20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / This Is New, silly Question silly Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2010
U copyryt am?
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2010
@ yinkalink! You no want talk the answer abi you no know the answer. Hahaha
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2010
@ yinkalink! You no want talk the answer abi you no know the answer. Hahaha
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2010
I know lyk to dey let know sey i kn book,dats why. U sef know now, as in,2 much knowledge. I cant shout
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2010
@ yinkalink! Abeg don't run from the truth say u no sabi the answer. Speak the truth and it shall set u free. Lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2010
@ Efemena! Come on girl! U can do it! U can get this answer. Oya! Proof your haters wrong!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2010
@ Efemena! Come on girl! U can do it! U can get this answer. Oya! Proof your haters wrong!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by unikangel: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
why don't you say the answer since nobody knows it or does it mean you don't know it yourself
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Really easy. . .

Answer: Because the refree called for a foul. . . . .
I'm smart aint I. . . . .
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by neyshed: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Boss If the refree called for foul Why chicken enter? grin grin grin
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by neyshed: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
But eddie if u ask me personally i will tell u d answer to ur question, No long thing! grin smiley
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
Dude, First things forst. . . The thread states silly questions. . . Silly answers . . .

Now the refree called for a foul ( I'm refferin' to the avain species chicken a.k.a known as a foul )

Now the chicken misunderstood things. . . You dig. . . . . . .
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by neyshed: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yes Boss, Now we av to answer this silly question by showing we are smarter, yea i get u.
grin
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
I jst dey baffle 4 d kind answers wen una dey provide. Ist tins 1st, 'WETIN CHICKEN DEY FIND 4 FOOTBALL PITCH, WHO BUY TICKET GIV AM, Abi d chicken don turn 2 spectator?? Eddie30, if d ans hasnt been given yet, y nt tell us wat u av in mind!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by zabie(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
cos the ref called foul?fowl
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by fonzie: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster na like say na u b d chicken u bin want autograph for ur buttocks grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by lysaa(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2011
Lol, like iceblue's ans, T-boss' too and i think those ans are too smart 4 a silly question. Well in my thot, the chicken is a mascot. Is that silly enough or i'm straight up smart? Lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by jkevin165: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2011
hello guys , because he was a chicken simple and can go every where he wants . I am not smart I think.

smiley wink cheesy grin

free tv
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by lysaa(f): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
You're not smart but u can think. Then ur dullness is inspiring. lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Jasiel(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
Oh come on eddie answer the question urself. Anyway I think its cos d ref called for a foul
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by braine(m): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2011
The chicken can not "enter" the field. It probably went "on" the field
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Migines(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2011
Lmao, "ENTERED"
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by flexystar(f): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2011
make una no just burg una pretty head, at least T. Boss silly answer should fit the silly question but alas it does not fit to the poster and he is also heady in telling us the answer, am pretty sure he doesn't know the answer himself wink
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by desikpoca(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
it was because d referee called 4 a 'foul', dullards
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by shakara4u(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
it was because d referee called 4 a 'foul', dullards

another one on the loose
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by 13volts(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hmm, Maybe I will use GEJ system
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Akawnwa: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
The chicken entered the field becos a player scored a goal ie the player represents a guy, the field a babe, and the chicken a child that came forth as a result of the goal that was scored during the match lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by flexystar(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
pleaseeeeeeeeee NLers this topic should be switched to Riddles because there is no joke here and the suspense is getting out of hand in other words its getting on my nerves. embarassed
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by lysaa(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lol Abeg take a chill pill. This whole section is for jokes n riddles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try This And See. Its Fun / Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! / Funny: See This Hilarious Valentine Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.