Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Writer's Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer's Wanted (1004 Views)

Article Writer Wanted / News Writer Wanted Urgently / Story Writer Wanted For Project: N40,000 For 10 Pages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer's Wanted by Benedict44(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Writer's Wanted by TheGrillr(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hey there, I compose really great pieces. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Have a great day.

Benedict44:
Re: Writer's Wanted by Ducky16: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Benedict44:
I'm interested in working with you. You can contact me via e-mail (Israelbest08@gmail.com) and via whatsapp (0706604205)
Re: Writer's Wanted by Bossbaby0002(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2020
I have samples of my work. send me message on whatapp 07080546989
Re: Writer's Wanted by Godmother(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hi,

I'm an article writer with a few years' experience under my belt. I write on just about any niche, by my strong areas are health, relationship, beauty and lifestyle.

I can craft a 100% original and plagiarism-free article for you in no time.

Here are my going rates:

- New Article - N1 per word
- Article rewrite - N0.70 (that's 70kobo per words)
- Seo-optimized article (N1.50 per word)
- Keyword research+ seo-optimized article (N800+N1.50 per word)

Articles can be delivered in recorded time.

Here's my contact

0802 739 5990 (WhatsApp)
0706 233 3081

I look forward to writing your articles!
Re: Writer's Wanted by ThothHermes: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Godmother:
Hi,

I'm an article writer with a few years' experience under my belt. I write on just about any niche, by my strong areas are health, relationship, beauty and lifestyle.

I can craft a 100% original and plagiarism-free article for you in no time.

Here are my going rates:

- New Article - N1 per word
- Article rewrite - N0.70 (that's 70kobo per words)
- Seo-optimized article (N1.50 per word)
- Keyword research+ seo-optimized article (N800+N1.50 per word)

Articles can be delivered in recorded time.

Here's my contact

0802 739 5990 (WhatsApp)
0706 233 3081

I look forward to writing your articles!
You write for one Naira?
I consider you an excellent writer. How come you are writing for one Naira?

I also remember reading you say you've written over 50 books on Amazon.
So how come you are writing for one Naira?
In fact why are offering to write for anybody? Are you not underutilizing your ability. I'm shocked. Really shocked.
Re: Writer's Wanted by Godmother(f): 3:28am On Apr 09, 2020
ThothHermes:
You write for one Naira?
I consider you an excellent writer. How come you are writing for one Naira?

I also remember reading you say you've written over 50 books on Amazon.
So how come you are writing for one Naira?
In fact why are offering to write for anybody? Are you not underutilizing your ability. I'm shocked. Really shocked.

Why would you be shocked that I choose to write for one naira? I'm trying to penetrate the Nigerian market and if that strategy works, so be it.

My books on Amazon are way more than 50 now, but these days I don't even write full books, I do low and no content which gives me the time to pursue other things.

Thanks for the kind words in your writeup. I appreciate.
Re: Writer's Wanted by ThothHermes: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Godmother:

Why would you be shocked that I choose to write for one naira? I'm trying to penetrate the Nigerian market and if that strategy works, so be it.
I just think you are underselling yourself. Haba. Writing is hard work o. shocked

My books on Amazon are way more than 50 now, but these days I don't even write full books, I do low and no content which gives me the time to pursue other things.
This is what baffles me. Even if you are making just 0.5cent from each daily on average, that will translate to $25 daily. That's enough for anyone living in Nigeria to not ever have to write for anybody anymore, talk less of writing for such low rates. Are the books not selling at all?

Thanks for the kind words in your writeup. I appreciate.
I've been struggling to finish one book since grin

1 Like

Re: Writer's Wanted by Godmother(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThothHermes:
I just think you are underselling yourself. Haba. Writing is hard work o. shocked

This is what baffles me. Even if you are making just 0.5cent from each daily on average, that will translate to $25 daily. That's enough for anyone living in Nigeria to not ever have to write for anybody anymore, talk less of writing for such low rates. Are the books not selling at all?

I've been struggling to finish one book since grin

Sales have been a bit slow hence my looking for other means. Even if sales were coming, haven't you seen Dangote still looking for money? grin

Anyways, I don't think I'm underselling myself. Its low, yes, but its still a strategy and I can still choose to increase it as time goes on.

For the book writing, please enter low content; its less work for more money. I just uploaded seven last week and they got approved after six days.
Re: Writer's Wanted by Desyno: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Godmother:

Sales have been a bit slow hence my looking for other means. Even if sales were coming, haven't you seen Dangote still looking for money? grin

Anyways, I don't think I'm underselling myself. Its low, yes, but its still a strategy and I can still choose to increase it as time goes on.

For the book writing, please enter low content; its less work for more money. I just uploaded seven last week and they got approved after six days.
Re: Writer's Wanted by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Writer's Wanted by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

. / Writers Needed / Classic Movie Screenplay For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.