Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative (20881 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by chloedogie(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

Why are you placing your hopes on assistance from scientists? I thought you have already called on God to heal the land?

Religion is truly a scam.

I am not a religious person boy. I am a Christian that believe that God gave human race science to make life easier for us. My bible told me about the Egyptian women who were midwives and God divinely assisted them to assist the pregnant Hebrew women to deliver easily and speedily. Go to hospitals and doctors will tell you of divinely assisted medical aids/treatments. Research and learn.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by engrelvis(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

Why are you placing your hopes on assistance from scientists? I thought you have already called on God to heal the land?

Religion is truly a scam.
Religion is nt a scam.Na d some of players b d scammers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Sparkies85:

Lol .. Mba nwanne'm
Yagazie
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by chloedogie(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

May evil and diseases also befall u and your family as your potion. Amen

Lol. grin grin grin so you believe in evil? Laffss. See scary boy. Lol. I have said mine and you countered it. Now I wished you the opposite you went gaga. Learn to face your problems. You must choose either of my words. The positive or negative. One will be your portion either you like it or not so choose now. You can't avoid it. You will learn to mind your business next time.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Rapmoney(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

I am not a religious person boy. I am a Christian that believe that God gave human race science to make life easier for us. My bible told me about the Egyptian women who were midwives and God divinely assisted them to assist the pregnant Hebrew women to deliver easily and speedily. Go to hospitals and doctors will tell you of divinely assisted medical aids/treatments. Research and learn.

I'm very sure you don't even know the meaning of 'research'. If you knew, you wouldn't even bother putting up this crap to convince me.

I'm not caged by the doctrines of men or your religious books.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by chloedogie(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

I'm very sure you don't even know the meaning of 'research'. If you knew, you wouldn't even bother putting up this crap to convince me.

I'm not caged by the doctrines of men or your religious books.

I didnt send those words for you. But since you put it ion your head that is your headache. I say again the God I serve supports and gave us science to help human race and if you feel otherwise that is your problem. Those that supported what I said did quietly.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by zedman1(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:
Don't panic guys, COVID-19 is not dead sentence, you might get hit by a bus, your building fall on you.

Covid-19 is the only thing that can kill, STOP THE PANICKING PEOPLE.

Stop the panicking people!
Stop the panicking people!!
Stop the panicking people!!!

Corona is not the only thing that can kill
Stop the panicking
Bro, you wrote that it's the only thing that can kill, later you wrote that it's not the only thing that can kill. Ah ahn, stop confusing our lives na...... Hehe, I know and now you know too that you made a mistake sha.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Rapmoney(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

I didnt send those words for you. But since you put it ion your head that is your headache. I say again the God I serve supports and gave us science to help human race and if you feel otherwise that is your problem. Those that supported what I said did quietly.

So why should you quote my post?
Next time, don't. Now, you can fvck off!!!
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Maxwell4404(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pls let's stop spreading false news about (CONVID 19) cases in Nigeria we don't pray for such Airborne disease, but its real and not even in Africa let's follow up our TV news nation wide and know what's happens around our globe, its. An Airborn disease if its spread in the Air theirs nothing we can do, that the fact
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by chloedogie(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

So why should you quote my post?
Next time, don't. Now, you can fvck off!!!

You first quote me and I had to put you in your place. Next time you must mind your business. I have given you two options since you poke nosed so you must choose one. You cant escape it. One is for you boy.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by dandaddy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sparkies85:
Thank goodness, because if this virus ever finds it's way to the north, Iran and Italy will be a child s play to compare what will b happening over there .
In fact Italy and Iran go even dey pity Nigeria , they may even b sending aid to Nigeria.

Ran back from the US on Tuesday thinking Nigeria is safer, though I haven't heard of any affected person here in Onitsha

I am even contemplating of moving down to my village .

Lagos is so crowded for me to stay
Oga, please you just got back from the US I think it's better you isolate yourself first for 14-28 days before you unintentionally spread the covid19(you could possibly have it)
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by chloedogie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Evil and incurable illness is your portion before the end of this month. Mark my words. U can't avoid it. U don't know who is behind this handle. Mark it

I dont want to know. But I have given you two option and you must choose one. Either you like it or not. All I know is you put mouth into what doesnt concern you irrationally. One of those things I put forth is yours and you.have the choice of choosing one. You can never escape it. One must befall you. So choose wisely. Boy. My 1st statement I made gives you an idea of who I am. We are living testimony of the Psalm 91 and we have shared it with people. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by great664(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jobia:
Ah thank God o!

We can't have coronavirus spreading in the North, else we're finished

Seriously we can't afford that... Was waiting for the result, if otherwise i would have zoomnoff to Delta ... In Jos and Nasarawa is close plus some people here in Jos are still not enlightened and still Calling it politics...
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by LANDLORD72: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500
micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our
bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects,
so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live
for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is
enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10
minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_
enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus
will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking
hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very
important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the
corona virus around the pharynx (landslide - Jw.) And prevent
it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona
virus.
UNICEF
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary
fears.
���

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by youngyusuff6(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thank God.. one good news
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by LANDLORD72: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
EBMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1344524/coronavirus-5-suspected-cases-nasarawa-tested-negative-commissoner/
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500
micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our
bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects,
so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live
for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is
enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10
minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_
enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus
will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking
hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very
important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the
corona virus around the pharynx (landslide - Jw.) And prevent
it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona
virus.
UNICEF
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary
fears. Hit like if you Agree.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Rapmoney(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

You first quote me and I had to put you in your place. Next time you must mind your business. I have given you two options since you poke nosed so you must choose one. You cant escape it. One is for you boy.

I don't care! Fvck off!!!
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by WhosendWho(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Italy is burning real time and all nigeria politefcians are doing is blackmail a virus to suppresses the effect of recession while filling their thiefy thiefy system of government.. Corona suffer big time
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Jackmj(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sparkies85:
Thank goodness, because if this virus ever finds it's way to the north, Iran and Italy will be a child s play to compare what will b happening over there .
In fact Italy and Iran go even dey pity Nigeria , they may even b sending aid to Nigeria.

Ran back from the US on Tuesday thinking Nigeria is safer, though I haven't heard of any affected person here in Onitsha

I am even contemplating of moving down to my village .

Lagos is so crowded for me to stay

And you where not quarantined ,, why?
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by davidodiba(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Our God will protect every Nigerian....including atheists
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by blank(f): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jobia:
Ah thank God o!

We can't have coronavirus spreading in the North, else we're finished

So it's okay to spread in other parts of the country? Why not leave it as not okay to spread in Nigeria period?
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by leomax10(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by spirul77: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Johnawesome
Bros pm me your digit
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
no coronavirus in Nigeria jhor
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by leomax10(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
This period of novel virus Covid19, pls put all efforts to live and protect our health
Take a look on how to boost Your immune system this period

https://healthyhealthconsult.com.ng/2020/03/22/boost-your-immune-system-today/
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by spirul77: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=GoodGirl2021 post=87661238]
Would you pm me your digit ? I may be in Lafia next week.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Why does the media keep creating unnecessary panic about cases which end up being negative or false positive? Till now, no Nigerian has tested positive to this disease, so I don't understand why the media keeps reporting suspected cases yet to be confirmed. The government should do something about this abeg...

It's quite easy to report suspected cases since its easy to spot some one with common cold in Naija. Almost every person sneezing and coughing this days is suspected to be having Convid-19.
If the flu I had a month ago with fever occurs now, our know it all people might have told me its coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Simplecity(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
sam4noow:

Ohh Dammn sh**t niggggarrr

No one misses a Good fella like you

The only person I miss on Nairaland is that dumb Dead Meat Seller grin grin
dem dan ban rotten meat account??....wetin shele yan me ooo grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Mak4web(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
We thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Health Mistakes You've Made Today / Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP); What You Should Know / Borehole Water Smelling Like Dead Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.