Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative (20745 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by vincentjk(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
GoodGirl2021:
Haa thank God... Everybody is already is already asking me to pack my bags and flee from nasarawa .... To serve no be by force.

Where are you serving in nasawara?
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
blank:

So it's okay to spread in other parts of the country? Why not leave it as not okay to spread in Nigeria period?
I said what I said. It would be worse to spread in northern Nigeria seeing as they are less educated and have more population.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by fjjc(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Coro coro in our country country country give us dogoyaro make we kill the virus.

Coro coro in our country country country give us dogoyaro make we kill the virus.

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by bumdel(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Free Online Learning Platform As Schools Close In Nigeria

Apart from changing how we live, the coronavirus pandemic is also changing how we learn. Millions of Nigerian students will not be able to attend schools as from Monday following the Federal Government's announcement to close down primary schools, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in the country.

This closure could be blessing in disguise for students of tertiary institutions as Alison.com, a free online learning centre now offers free certification for interested persons in Nigeria and the world at large.

By implication, students and workers can upgrade their knowledge by enrolling free of charge for diploma in software design (coding), operations management, human resources, digital marketing, customer service management, foreign languages, IT, Finance and other courses that will make them more relevant in their chosen fields.

To partake of this free online school, visit alison.com to register.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Carter4luv(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
every suspected cases turn negative in few days wat medicine are they using to cure dem in just two days??
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Godhead4(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Why does the media keep creating unnecessary panic about cases which end up being negative or false positive? Till now, no Nigerian has tested positive to this disease, so I don't understand why the media keeps reporting suspected cases yet to be confirmed. The government should do something about this abeg...

That's not true, there are 25 confirmed cases now and Nigerians are among.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by nokatakata: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
these people just keep shouting test negative all the time. One minute people test positive, the next 2 days, they test negative. They better be doing a proper test and ensure they have the original test kits and not just deceiving the masses.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by sam4noow(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Simplecity:
dem dan ban rotten meat account??....wetin shele yan me ooo grin grin grin

Him Egungun enter express ni but them don later free am

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by blank(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jobia:
I said what I said. It would be worse to spread in northern Nigeria seeing as they are less educated and have more population.

With all your education, you can't see that the virus doesn't discriminate between well educated and less educated or matter who has more population?
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Chrysz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sparkies85:
Thank goodness, because if this virus ever finds it's way to the north, Iran and Italy will be a child s play to compare what will b happening over there .
In fact Italy and Iran go even dey pity Nigeria , they may even b sending aid to Nigeria.

Ran back from the US on Tuesday thinking Nigeria is safer, though I haven't heard of any affected person here in Onitsha

I am even contemplating of moving down to my village .

Lagos is so crowded for me to stay
Have you got yourself tested? Because you just got back from US...
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by princechina(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sparkies85:
Thank goodness, because if this virus ever finds it's way to the north, Iran and Italy will be a child s play to compare what will b happening over there .
In fact Italy and Iran go even dey pity Nigeria , they may even b sending aid to Nigeria.

Ran back from the US on Tuesday thinking Nigeria is safer, though I haven't heard of any affected person here in Onitsha

hope u isolated yourself
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
blank:

With all your education, you can't see that the virus doesn't discriminate between well educated and less educated or matter who has more population?
More education and exposure means people know how to protect themselves better against the virus. Less population, less potential disease spreaders.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Officermuchacho: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
i pray all the suspect be negative any one positive should be done again and again until it is negative
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
5 or 5000
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Chicastle: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Can this Corola ever be tested negative in Italy? I heard they are dying too much. God save us and the world
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Truthbites: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Arrant nonsense.they dont even have d device to test the virus. Yeye corn3
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by pk2me: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Once you have symptoms of the corona which will all knw that other sickness has the same symptoms, you would automatically be a suspect.
Its not bad anyway and will help us in curbing the disease.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by blank(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jobia:
More education and exposure means people know how to protect themselves better against the virus. Less population, less potential disease spreaders.

Very true. I agree. Just that other parts of the country are not behaving like they are much better for the more education. Social distancing is still a hard concept to grasp.
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by PeaceOnuoha: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
PeaceOnuoha:
Thank God.. Some people will be sad because Ńa bad news dey sweet them.. I know we will prevail
Re: Coronavirus: 5 Suspected Cases In Nasarawa Tested Negative by Omofranca(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Sparkies85:

On a serious note, hope you self quarantined upon your return? Please be your brothers' keeper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.