Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (107941 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Miniso:
are u stupid? did i quote u wots yur bizness nw wit whom i quote and what i say. oloriburuku angry.

They are trying to save you from the terrible total disasters called most women of this generation but like a dog that has refused to hear the hunter's whistle, you have decided to be adamant and stubborn to head to your destruction, good luck bro, good luck, you need it.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:
Many guys on this thread make me feel ashamed of being a male. How can you justify what that evil man did? Oga, no matter, I repeat, NO MATTER what the lady did to him, it doesn't justify planning a revenge for good ten years. How can you live a whole ten years pretending to have forgiven someone and still feel good about it? That guy's heart is full of darkness, same goes to a lot of guys on this thread. Damn!

It is not our fault bro, it is the useless terrible total disasters called most women of this generation that turned us into beasts with no human feelings whatsoever lol, so not our fault, hopefully if you have female children, you can do your part by making sure she also does not become the total disasters that most women of this generation are, which is easier said than done bro.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2020
splendour7:
Same Revange I'm Plotting For This Girl,thou Its Almost 5yrs Now But I Will Still Take My Revange No Matter The Cost,the Different Is That Mine Won't Reach The Church Let Alone Climbing The Alter..

I Fell Inlove With Her (i loved Her With All My Body And Soul)she Joked With My Love She Broke Me Emotionally, Maybe Because I Wasn't Finacially Suitable Then,she Didn't Turn Me Down She Made Jest Of Me Instead,she Made Me Detest Love And Women,now I Have Bounced Back And I'm Coming For Her,i Wont Attack Her Physically But I Will So Much Deal With Her Emotionally That She Will Never Forget,she Probably Doesn't Know The Plague Coming Her Way.

Give that man a crate of Heineken, I support all you do bro, have your revenge bro without fear or favour or feelings, these useless terrible total disasters called most women of this generation deserve it and more bro. Kudos bro.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Jman06:
The way you ladies brag about finding a better man ehn! Like say e easy??

The better man these useless feminists talk about is a captain save a hoe that they will turn into an irresponsible man and beast na bikonu SMH

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
nice one bro we Niggas got your back

Nice one bro, thanks for being a real nigga just like me supporting him bro, these hoes deserve revenge and more, no love bro

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
kikero:

That's because a good number of them were

1. Turned down by a girl for a 'richer' guy

2. Tried to date a girl above their station who turned them.down

3. Jilted by a girlfriend for a 'richer' guy

4. Many Nigerian men treat women like objects , and most of these men have grown up with that idea.

We treat them like objects because most of them are terrible horrible total disasters called most women of this generation, so not our fault
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by yemi1504: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
sylve11:

Funny enough, there'd be plenty of girls who'll be willing to marry him upon hearing his own sides of the story. grin cool

Especially if he has money, our terrible women lose it once you have money lol SMH.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Decryptor(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
peeddy:
The guy get time and resources to waste just to make a pointless point of embarrassing her. Vindiction of the highest order

She must have done something terrible to him for him to wait for so long and lavish resources to do that.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Decryptor(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.
What he spends the next 10 years of his life doing is non of your business!

It is painful to you women when it is done by the man but if it was the other way round, you'd start singing about how the guy was probably a cheat and how you support the woman's actions! WOMEN!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Decryptor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:
Many guys on this thread make me feel ashamed of being a male. How can you justify what that evil man did? Oga, no matter, I repeat, NO MATTER what the lady did to him, it doesn't justify planning a revenge for good ten years. How can you live a whole ten years pretending to have forgiven someone and still feel good about it? That guy's heart is full of darkness, same goes to a lot of guys on this thread. Damn!

Woman never do you something before sha so it is okay to blab
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by maldino: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jos again..Hmmm 10 years?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by daddymummy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Imagine you as a man,if you see a naked woman,you may admire her body

No be so?

But if a woman sees a naked man,she may disdain his body.

And you know men want women to admire/worship their naked bodies.

So by the time you see him and you disdain his body,he will hold it against you and may be planning a revenge.

Also as a man,if you see a woman,you are quick to pity her/have compassion on her and protect her.

But a woman does not pity anyone.

She neither pities a man nor a woman.

In fact most women are very envious of men.

You wear a nice cloth as a man and drive a nice car.A woman see you and immediately hates you because of their inherent envious nature.

But most men think that by driving a good car and wearing a good cloth,a women will admire and like them.

But the truth is that they will become envious of you and secretly hates you.

Even if they enter your car and come to your fine house and collect your money,they do so because they have need of money.

In fact,if you are more successful than a woman,she would not like it.

Why? Because women love admiration. She want men to admire them but she cannot admire anyone.

So if you are more successful than a woman ,it means she will admire you and you know her pride does not allow her to admire anyone,so she will

secretly hate you.She will wish she is more successful and beautiful so that all men will admire and worship her.

That is why most rich and successful men use to have rape allegation against them.

It is out of hatred they do those things

Most of them secretly hate men although they may be smiling at you.

But a man will not want to hate a woman.

If you as a woman wear a nice cloth and drive a good car,most men may secretly like and desire you particularly if you are young and beautiful.

But not the other way round.

That is why so many men are having problems with women and some are planning revenge against women.

The problem with men is that men are so concerned about sex and woman's body that they rarely look beyond a woman's body.

That is why they don't truely know what women are.

Men are only looking at women's body and they missed so much about female real/secret character.

That is why what I am writing concernig women is new to men.

I will not be surprised if so many men come here to attack and abuse me for writing this.

But i pity them because i know that nature is not fair to men when it comes to male-female interaction.

Imagine (1) you admire her body and she disdain your body

(2)you easily pity/have compassion on her but she pities no one.

Is it fair?

Didn't GOD who created a woman also create a man?

But when you speak out as i have done against this,it is still the men that will attack you in support of women

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Marley147: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=peeddy post=87660053]GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/[/quot e]the also disgraced his self & not just her. He is a big time fool & a deadly animal.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Masionreay: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
wizzyrich:
If a partner tells you he doesn't like a particular habit, why repeat it ?

I'm sure the lady must have hurt him really deeply hence the need for the revenge. She should be thankful the groom is not David West.
Not just David West but all the graduate of uniport.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by prince4radical(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
peeddy:
GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by YaxxVille(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd jos news no dey pass man die day of his wedding, man say no on the altar, as men dey do dia own now nobody don talk o, wen we start now... Hmmmn
anything you start na your body go tell you ��
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by YaxxVille(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Miniso:
yea i understand. why nt remove yur pix. bt i will really love to connect with u. mayb on fb or u search for ma username in yur mail
You be olodo iswear. babe tell you say she no get your time indirectly. you still de insist�� smh
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2020
YaxxVille:
You be olodo iswear. babe tell you say she no get your time indirectly. you still de insist�� smh
Tout undecided
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Cromagnon: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Reichel99:
He is senseless, he should have dumped her since.
you are senseless.continue your evil you hear.wedding day is coming
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Cromagnon: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
which time(main chic on standby)
which resource(who tld you he paid for hall or rice,no be toprint fake receipt for the idiot woman)
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
machiavelli95:

That's the point, some damages cannot be moved on from. Its like the person ties you and leaves you no other option than to fight back...of it takes 2 days, no p...if it takes 10 years...well it is what it is.
I am not justifying his actions, but we never know what drove him to that point.
Even the nicest person can get terrible with revenge when pushed to the wall.
Julius ceaser waited over 16 years to get his revenge on some bandits from Carthage. He was kidnapped as a teenager and he promised he was going to crucify them. They laughed it off, 16 year later as ceaser, he did crucify them.

An eye for an eye
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
yemi1504:

We treat them like objects because most of them are terrible horrible total disasters called most women of this generation, so not our fault

I call them SEX OBJECT AND INTIMACY PLEASING OBJECT
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Miniso:
Tout undecided

Na people like u dey make all these feminists open their mouth odour oozing mouth and spew thrash about guys.. pussy worshipper
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by machiavelli95: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Livecamp09:

An eye for an eye
Not exactly. I believe in forgiveness, but don't damage someone's life
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by BareFacedLies(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Reichel99:
I have over 200 PMs I don't know the one I would reply.

I know, it's because of your pic which is on your profile

Most guys are imagining what your pússy would be like based on your lips grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.