Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide (596 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by Introuble0087: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
I need help. I’m not here to solicit for money, I just need someone who has been through this to help me before I commit suicide.

I was feeling pain (although not frequently) while urinating and so I did a urine and urethra swab test to check for infection. The result came out positive for “scanty amount of staphylococcus spp”. Now, another symptom I have had is that my neck feels like it’s swollen but not painful.

I started treating with amoxicillin but it wasn’t doing anything. This is my first time of having an infection, so I thought I knew what I was doing. The swelling in my neck always increased anytime I take amoxicillin or any antibiotics.

I did that for one month and no result. I decided to go to a pharmacy where I was prescribed injection, rocephin. I started with 2 grams a day for 3 days, the symptoms reduced but not completely. I was happy at the reduction. I asked if I could get more 3 days because it was working .

I got another 3 days dose. Then the doc prescribed ciprofloxacin, fluconazole, and doxocycline. I took them. Although anytime I take this anitibiotics, my neck will swell (not visible) and then go down at night.

If I eat, if I drink water, it’ll also swell but not as much as when I take anitibiotics. I wasn’t feeling pain when I urinate normally, but one morning when I woke up with an erection and had to pee, I went to the toilet, as I was peeing, I forced my penis cap down a bit because it was erect - as I did that I felt a sharp pain from my urethra.

I was prescribed another dose of antibiotics called zolacine, same thing as before

Now here’s the problem, I still feel that pain swelling in my neck although not like when I started. I don’t feel pain when I urinate normally, although, after eating, I feel a sensation in my urethra (it’s not pain, but something)

I went for a test on Friday and waiting on the result on Monday. Right now, I am beyond depressed at how I feel, that even after taking all this heavy antibiotics I still don’t feel like 100% okay.

I still have swelling in my neck when I eat, when I drink water, if I’m feeling pressed to urinate, if I feel the urge to excrete - although it doesn’t compare to before. I don’t feel any other symptoms apart from these. I’ve been taking multivitamin medicines like Astymine, blood tonic, and vit.c to reduce the effect of the antibiotic. Also taking probiotics like yogurt to replenish some good bacteria in my gut.

Please what could be wrong with me? I made one mistake that has cost me my life. I cry everyday begging God to forgive me, I don’t know what else to do I’m loosing my sanity.

Cc 2ballz

Please somebody, anybody.
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by silento(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why tell him go and die some people

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by Mutemenot(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's how life is for almost every young man. If u never get staph or gono, then u 're lucky....
Stop taking the medications for now, go on water therapy and use plenty of garlic and ginger for your meals atleast 4 times weekly. This'll help to rebuild your body while you excrete all the antibiotic taken. Avoid your unclean boxers and pants ...wear once and wash properly.. Avoid kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
But why pumping your system with antibiotics, don't you know that very soon your body will form a huge resistance against these antibiotics. I guess those swelling are those of your lymph nodes.

Go to the hospital for proper diagnosis and evaluation. I know you must have gone through Google to diagnose your ailment. And funny enough, you will definitely find what you seek.

So because of this, you want to commit suicide. Life is beautiful and not cheap to get.

Staphylococcus aureus belongs to the normal Flora of the body and dwells on the skin. Even I myself that am ultra careful with my sexual life, had at a point gone to one of these so called diagnostic labs and I was tested positive for staphylococcus. I just smiled and walk away.
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by biobash(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Introuble0087:
I need help. I’m not here to solicit for money, I just need someone who has been through this to help me before I commit suicide.

I was feeling pain (although not frequently) while urinating and so I did a urine and urethra swab test to check for infection. The result came out positive for “scanty amount of staphylococcus spp”. Now, another symptom I have had is that my neck feels like it’s swollen but not painful.

I started treating with amoxicillin but it wasn’t doing anything. This is my first time of having an infection, so I thought I knew what I was doing. The swelling in my neck always increased anytime I take amoxicillin or any antibiotics.

I did that for one month and no result. I decided to go to a pharmacy where I was prescribed injection, rocephin. I started with 2 grams a day for 3 days, the symptoms reduced but not completely. I was happy at the reduction. I asked if I could get more 3 days because it was working .

I got another 3 days dose. Then the doc prescribed ciprofloxacin, fluconazole, and doxocycline. I took them. Although anytime I take this anitibiotics, my neck will swell (not visible) and then go down at night.

If I eat, if I drink water, it’ll also swell but not as much as when I take anitibiotics. I wasn’t feeling pain when I urinate normally, but one morning when I woke up with an erection and had to pee, I went to the toilet, as I was peeing, I forced my penis cap down a bit because it was erect - as I did that I felt a sharp pain from my urethra.

I was prescribed another dose of antibiotics called zolacine, same thing as before

Now here’s the problem, I still feel that pain swelling in my neck although not like when I started. I don’t feel pain when I urinate normally, although, after eating, I feel a sensation in my urethra (it’s not pain, but something)

I went for a test on Friday and waiting on the result on Monday. Right now, I am beyond depressed at how I feel, that even after taking all this heavy antibiotics I still don’t feel like 100% okay.

I still have swelling in my neck when I eat, when I drink water, if I’m feeling pressed to urinate, if I feel the urge to excrete - although it doesn’t compare to before. I don’t feel any other symptoms apart from these. I’ve been taking multivitamin medicines like Astymine, blood tonic, and vit.c to reduce the effect of the antibiotic. Also taking probiotics like yogurt to replenish some good bacteria in my gut.

Please what could be wrong with me? I made one mistake that has cost me my life. I cry everyday begging God to forgive me, I don’t know what else to do I’m loosing my sanity.

Cc 2ballz

Please somebody, anybody.

Stop going to the pharmacy. Go to the hospital preferably a teaching hospital of Federal Medical centre around you for proper diagnose. I am sure you will be fine.
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by daddytime(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na wa oh.

Do not commit suicide please, maintain a social distance, wear a mask, and take all precautionary steps against the spreading of convid19.
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by shollish(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by blujoi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please stop going to all this roadside pharmacies..you don’t have any Staph infection, instead go to a government hospital and carry out a proper UTI test and stop taking antibiotics anyhow you are making the situation worst. It might just be you have Urinary tract infection, a proper test will help isolate the particular bacteria that is responsible, also do a test for syphilis. Be safe bro
Re: Please Help Me B4 I Commit Suicide by Mistaicey2288: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 17 Police Officers Die Of Corona-virus / Asian Murder Hornet Spotted In United States For The First Time. / NTA General Manager, Ayinde Soaga, Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Katsina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.