Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service (1250 Views)

I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100 / Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Giditrendz: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Following the global attack by coronavirus, few hours after Zimbabwe announced its first COVID-19 case, a video of police officers whipping church worshipers and disrupting the religious gathering has gone viral.

Zimbabwe: Police dealing with the church that refused to take instructions on the urgent need to shutdown gatherings to curb Coronavirus spread. I doubt if they counted first if they were 50 or 49. Enough beatings to go round.

Video has surfaced online, showing the moment some Zimbabwean Police officers stormed a church, flogging church members and their pastors for refusing to obey stay at home order of the government amid coronavirus pandemic.

The members were seen running helter-skelter as police officers whips them.

Victor Asemota who shared the Video wrote;

” A video which is claimed to be of Police in Zimbabawe dealing with a church congregation who refused to stay at home and held a church service against govt advisory.”

https://giditrendz.com/coronavirus-polices-flogs-pastor-and-church-members-for-holding-service-in-the-church-photo/

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Shelumiel: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's the black man for you.... grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Giditrendz: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Terrible
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Davash222(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Zim Police used batons and whips, Nigeria Police would have used Guns with high caliber bullets.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shelumiel:
That's the black man for you.... grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Hypnotise: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
The typical African has two heads and is a stubborn he goat or she goat.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Kylekent59: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Many would suffer because of me, many would be prosecuted because of me, but I say to you,"hold on, for I am with you."

Then Revelation explains about the beast.

Everything is now done online. Without data, you can sub.

Well, I still believe it's not yet the end, but a sign of end time.

There is one about two people in a house, one would be taken, while the other remains.
There is also another one about someone on the top of a roof, when he/she see it coming, let not the person waste time to get down and head for the hills.

COVID_19 really shocked the earth .
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by warrenweste(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Only in Zimbabwe.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Yenefer(f): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Greystone: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why are Africans stubborn?
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
Many would suffer because of me, many would be prosecuted because of me, but I say to you,"hold on, for I am with you."

Then Revelation explains about the beast.

Everything is now done online. Without data, you can sub.

Well, I still believe it's not yet the end, but a sign of end time.

There is one about two people in a house, one would be taken, while the other remains.
There is also another one about someone on the top of a roof, when he/she see it coming, let not the person waste time to get down and head for the hills.

COVID_19 really shocked the earth .
baba is not sign of end time, there was spanish flu,500million people infected and about 20million people died

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Polices Flogs Pastor And Church Members For Holding Church Service by Kylekent59: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
ruggedtimi:
baba is not sign of end time, there was spanish flu,500million people infected and about 20million people died

Baba happy sunday!

(1) (Reply)

NCDC: We’re Considering Managing COVID-19 Patients In Their Homes / Edges Drone Fumigation Service / Pregnany Signs Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.