Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (57626 Views)

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by box554: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

We are very luck in this country. We don't or haven't experienced such tremor. Our problems are our leaders; those in control of our resources.

Come to think of it, imagine you borrow a car from your neighbour, you took your GF out on a date and this tremor happens, which as a result totalled the car. How are you gonna explain to your neighbour? what excuse are you gonna give?

May we not je gbese in this life.

Buhari is our own natural disaster
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by box891: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by box66: 2:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by box423: 3:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2020
We commensurate with Croatia and Zagreb over this natural disaster.

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Platony:
Since my mama born me some thirty sometin yrs ago, na now i dey know say d capital of Croatia na Zagreb.

That's because u don't watch football cos if u do ,u would have heard of a Club like Dinamo Zagreb domiciled in the capital
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2020
babakb:

Very wrong, Islam is the only way to salvation and nobody knows when the Judgement day will come except Allah.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

With the Covid 19 global Pandemic we are asked to wash our hands regularly but thats not new to we muslims because we do that at least 5 times daily before we perform prayers, these are enough to prove to you that Islam is the only religion accepted by Allah.

Islamise now before it's too late, anyone that died as a non Muslim will enter hellfire and abide there forever.

iam a born Christian,,but please sir ,preach more Islamic faith to him,I mean quote the whole Koran and covert him and his family to join u guys in d mosque.
Christians really think they have the Monopoly of distracting and disturbing others with their "Jesus is coming soon preaching"
make science find d cure /vaccine for COVID 19 first ,then one chalartan pastor come out begin yaan dust say na he prayer bring healing,,me I go stone am like Stephen
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
The times as we know is about to come to an end, but some will not accept this fact. Prepare to meet thy maker.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:
God is on the side of the black especially Africa.

Strongly disagree, isn't it better that we had earthquakes than terrorism and mass killings? Be objective about something, how much (in human cost and financial cost) do you think Croatia loses to natural disasters yearly, and compare it to how much Nigeria has lost to Terrorism, kidnapping, accidents and corruption since January this year?

If at all God is on anyone's side, it's not the Africans'
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by unanonso(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
buygala:

Avoiding the birth of people like you is the reason why they approved Abortion undecided

If they don't approve it, people will do it illegally and likely under very risky circumstance in the hands of quacks

Now that it's legal, the Government can regulate it and ensure it is conducted in safe and hygienic conditions...

Try not to be silly Sir...or at least try not to display it in Public smiley

Is like saying that they should legalise heroine so that they can regulate it.
Jesus loves you.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Platony(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

That's because u don't watch football cos if u do ,u would have heard of a Club like Dinamo Zagreb domiciled in the capital
Yes maybe, i dnt watch football often.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by Platony(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

sports has made me know so many cities in the world.countries and their capitals.
it was in the common wealth games Manchester 2002 I first heard st kits & nevis and so on
Wow, dats good. Maybe i should start watching sports, most especially SOCCER.
Re: 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) by funlord(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Kevinsamba:
I remember someone saying that the world was going to be rocked by earthquake's here and there . But some people laughed at him saying that it was impossible to predict earthquake's.

Don from? I don't know anyone by that name. Where is your own number that you can be reached with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.