Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement (61489 Views)

Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by sodeide2013: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
FCT is made insecure by the influx of jobless youths from Niger Mali Chad etc as part of the fulanization agenda.
They ride bikes all over the place in the day and rob at night
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by TylerDurden: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:
He is a disgrace to the memories of Mafioso Lucky Luciano, whose Italian mafia family grew so big that the USA had to ask for his services during a world War. He struck a deal from prison with the United States and helped the USA win the war.

Anybody who tried to break Lucky Luciano's leg would have had his entire lineage wiped. Get well soon but change your name so you don't get into trouble you cannot handle.

Luciano was a Jew.

The Bankers who ochestrated that war were Jewish.

They lobbied for Luciano's release to get Jewish mafia figures in the East coast to be released in the guise of working on the war effort.

This same cesspool of Jewish ghettos in places like New York and the east coast is where the criminally insane Trotsky (a Jew) recruited a gang of Jewish criminals with the help of Jewish bankers to form the Jewish Bolshevik movement that overthrew the Russian monarchy, murdered the entire Romanov family and then instill a Jew suffering from Syphilis (Lenin) into power as the head of the new Jewish minted Communist Soviet Union.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by haryothosyn93(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Abuja is now a home for hooligans and thieves.

Police men know about this situations because they have returned from those boys.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:
He is a disgrace to the memories of Mafioso Lucky Luciano, whose Italian mafia family grew so big that the USA had to ask for his services during a world War. He struck a deal from prison with the United States and helped the USA win the war.

Anybody who tried to break Lucky Luciano's leg would have had his entire lineage wiped. Get well soon but change your name so you don't get into trouble you cannot handle.

I have an LG OLED TV that is curved in my profile, it has the best display you can possible get. 55 inches, let's make a deal. It's the best price for your money. Follow this link to view the TV.

https://www.nairaland.com/5745872/very-clean-slim-lg-oled

Who ask you question?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Ken4agent(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Abuja is turning to something else at night sha

Some bad areas in Abuja at night are....

1) from Air junction Jabi down to dantata bridge for airport road ( citec, idu, efcc hqr)

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Opposite Bolingo hotel oh that bush for there ( funny thing is, all the country embassies are 2 minutes away from there

4) Utako village side

Etc

Y is it that in every city of 9ja under the bridge is a dengerous place to navigate especially at night??

Since I was rubbed under bridge at oshodi in 2007, i since have this phobia for Oshodi grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by AndiswaBombRSA: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
AndiswaBombRSA:

Very true. These abokki bastards were emboldened by their tribal patron Buhari's victory in 2015, and they have grown wings ever since. They have now taken over Abuja and perpetrate atrocities with impunity.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ken4agent:

Y is it that in every city of 9ja under the bridge is a dengerous place to navigate especially at night??

Since I was rubbed under bridge at oshodi in 2007, i since have this phobia for Oshodi grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by themonk(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:

Luciano was a Jew.

The Bankers who ochestrated that war were Jewish.

They lobbied for Luciano's release to get Jewish mafia figures in the East coast to be released in the guise of working on the war effort.

This same cesspool of Jewish ghettos in places like New York and the east coast is where the criminally insane Trotsky (a Jew) recruited a gang of Jewish criminals with the help of Jewish bankers to form the Jewish Bolshevik movement that overthrew the Russian monarchy, murdered the entire Romanov family and then instill a Jew suffering from Syphilis (Lenin) into power as the head of the new Jewish minted Communist Soviet Union.

I don't believe in the whole Jewish conspiracy stuff, it was what started the war and I don't want to get into an argument now.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by richPHAROAH: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:

I have an LG OLED TV that is curved in my profile, it has the best display you can possible get. 55 inches, let's make a deal. It's the best price for your money. Follow this link to view the TV.

https://www.nairaland.com/5745872/very-clean-slim-lg-oled
craze people full naija o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by TylerDurden: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:

I don't believe in the whole Jewish conspiracy stuff, it was what started the war and I don't want to get into an argument now.

Nobody is asking you for your beliefs

I am pointing out the fact that the two great world wars and all the troubles we have witnessed after them are all Jewish faults.

Hitler did nothing wrong!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by juman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Even core areas in abuja are not safe.
What a country!

Failed government.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by xrayj(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Anneka101:
Sorry quick recovery.

But please try buy a car because they won't have chase you while on wheels.
See your mouth like doll baby own
U think him no like car...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by themonk(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:

Nobody is asking you for your beliefs

I am pointing out the fact that the two great world wars and all the troubles we have witnessed after them are all Jewish faults.

Hitler did nothing wrong!
No one is asking for your beliefs either.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by TylerDurden: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
juman:
Even core areas in abuja are not safe.
What a country!

Failed government.

They flooded Abuja, Kaduna, Kogi in 2014 and the core north with their Sahelian militia.

The plan was to ochestrate wide spread chaos like what they did in 2011 in the core north if their Khalifar loses to Jonathan.

I left Abuja for good in 2015 just before the elections because of this when it was revealed to me by someone high in the security echelon that there will be chaos if not war if GEJ won or refused to challenge the outcome of the elections.

By January of 2015 they had already flooded Abuja and where constituting a menace.

They are still trooping in and waiting for Chanji and since they have obviously been abandoned, they are resulting to self help.

These are the same people that are terrorizing Kaduna and the NW and whom El Midgeto claimed to have paid to stopped killing and abducting in his state.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by 12345baba(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

1) from Air junction Jabi down to dantata bridge for airport road ( citec, idu, efcc hqr)

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Opposite Bolingo hotel oh that bush for there ( funny thing is, all the country embassies are 2 minutes away from there

4) Utako village side

Etc
b like say u b one of them.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Utako village side

Etc

Abuja is something else now. Too many desperate people these days. Once I get home from work by 6-7pm, that's it till the next day o
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by henryhemon(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:

They flooded Abuja, Kaduna, Kogi in 2014 and the core north with their Sahelian militia.

The plan was to ochestrate wide spread chaos like what they did in 2011 in the core north if their Khalifar loses to Jonathan.

I left Abuja for good in 2015 just before the elections because of this when it was revealed to me by someone high in the security echelon that there will be chaos if not war if GEJ won or refused to challenge the outcome of the elections.

By January of 2015 they had already flooded Abuja and where constituting a menace.

They are still trooping in and waiting for Chanji and since they have obviously been abandoned, they are resulting to self help.

These are the same people that are terrorizing Kaduna and the NW and whom El Midgeto claimed to have paid to stopped killing and abducting in his state.

If Gej had won, there would have been bloodshed but it would have been better than the THING we have now as president. Dear Gej forgive me for not seeing how much better you were than the nonsense we ve now
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Adgideon(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bro my sorry to you, but b say 9ja pple like snap pic with their injury and phone 4 hand looking the other way
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by TylerDurden: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
henryhemon:

If Gej had won, there would have been bloodshed but it would have been better than the THING we have now as president. Dear Gej forgive me for not seeing how much better you were than the nonsense we ve now
[/s]

You are part of the problem.

You zombies are worse than Corona and Ebola combined.

Nothing like a cured zombie. No quarrantine for you idiots incase you reinfect again.

Best thing to do is cull all of you that was and still are infected with the ZoVid-2015 .
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by blowjohn(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Timileyin1234:
U sure say u no b cultist

The guy looks like one sef.
See heavy tattoos like lil Wayne
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Lucy001(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria shocked
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by juman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:

You make up and concocted so many lies together.
I wonder how you are able to sleep in the night with your mindset.

No offence bro.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by TylerDurden: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
juman:

You make up and concocted so many lies together.
I wonder how you are able to sleep in the night with your mindset.

No offence bro.

[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by BadBradley: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tattooed all over and dressed like a street tout and cultist. A disgrace to journalism and insult to Radio personalities.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Originalsly: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Utako village side

Etc
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Vulcan24(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
u close for night dey form big boy pass bad boys cabal!

go for security training .....

u run ur leg break... na wa o!

u be street guy naaa, brace up!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Originalsly: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Utako village side

Etc

You know the hot spots.... why wouldn't the Police not know? When the city is over run by criminals we would be wondering why. We are never proactive..... criminals..... Corona virus.... samething.... medicine after death.

A gram of prevention is better than a kilogram of cure.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by box462: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by box241: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2020
12345baba:
b like say u b one of them.

Yes I am bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.