Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement (61158 Views)

Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by box213: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by box444: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 12:54am On Mar 23, 2020
amamkingchimex:
He was waylaid by hoodlums while coming back from the club, didn't he have or use a car?

I guess the right answer should be how was he attacked and not ask such senseless question.
I dont know why we just read and use the stupid part of our heads and disturbed minds to type rubbish.

When you are certain about how it happened then maybe you can then comment your trash
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Anneka101:
Sorry quick recovery.

But please try buy a car because they won't have chase you while on wheels.

My dear, since the one he had was taken during the incident if you can get another one for him that would be great abi
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2020
blowjohn:

The guy looks like one sef.
See heavy tattoos like lil Wayne

I'm sure your father is the Capone of cult, so tattoos means being a cultist.
No wonder you are where you are... others are making a name for themselves you are on nairaland writing rubbish
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2020
BadBradley:
Tattooed all over and dressed like a street tout and cultist. A disgrace to journalism and insult to Radio personalities.

Abeg who is this lost soul? Disgrace to who? Abeg go and help your mother grind bean oga.

I'm sure you are a dammed, soulless and lost human walking aimlessly, please unku look at what you wrote and good your useless self and find out how stupid you are.

Nawaoooo, so papa's dont have tattoo? Jesus what a dumb and sad fellow. I pray for you today that your life stays the same clueless and without focus.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by mordred44: 1:47am On Mar 23, 2020
y hin kum b lyk dwarf in d 1st pix?.,,anyway speedy recovery
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by sammyoriade(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2020
COMEDY:corona virus in african home by mama chem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHUwqnm-xJk
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by madjune(m): 5:06am On Mar 23, 2020
This one be like Alex reports cousin.

I'm sure Alex wrote this.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Next2Bezee:
We wish him a speedy recovery.

We also wish Covid-19 a speedy and safe journey to Aso Rock.

You already know about the utako village side.. but oga wetin u dey find for there
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by PropertyBuying(f): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2020
This isn't good at all.... It's part of insecurity. We pray for his fast recovery.

If interested in any of our property buying services (House or land), please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by blowjohn(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Yourghost:

I'm sure your father is the Capone of cult, so tattoos means being a cultist.
No wonder you are where you are... others are making a name for themselves you are on nairaland writing rubbish

Ur a big fool and am sure ur a cultist.
The average adult cultist wears a tattoo and in this clime it's a symbolic thing for them.
Go to edo state and see na.
Ur a very foolish goat. A total disgrace.
U better leave that cult before u die like a goat. Bastard.
If u like dont go and remove the ones u have. Be forming strong man. Idiot
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by fk002: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Abuja is turning to something else at night sha

Some bad areas in Abuja at night are....

1) from Air junction Jabi down to dantata bridge for airport road ( citec, idu, efcc hqr)

2) lugbe under bridge

3) wuye

4) Opposite Bolingo hotel oh that bush for there ( funny thing is, all the country embassies are 2 minutes away from there

4) Utako village side

Etc

Area 1
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by BadBradley: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Yourghost:

Abeg who is this lost soul? Disgrace to who? Abeg go and help your mother grind bean oga.

I'm sure you are a dammed, soulless and lost human walking aimlessly, please unku look at what you wrote and good your useless self and find out how stupid you are.

Nawaoooo, so papa's dont have tattoo? Jesus what a dumb and sad fellow. I pray for you today that your life stays the same clueless and without focus.
I'm profoundly sorry for hurting your feelings made of laboratory glass, you dwarf! grin grin

But take one long breath and re-read your post again... slowly. You will see how uncoordinated and lacking in composure it was delivered.

It mirrors your sad, miserable and uncoordinated life. Your penmanship is an evidence against you that you're more of a career thug than a journalist grin you can't even compose the madness coming out of your Igbo-overwhelmed brain comprehensively.

Then again, looking at you and how you write and your story, it is obvious you lack human penchant for restrictions and clearly have the disposition of an unhinged primate guided solely by bestial impulses and lack the ability to abide by codes and rules. Sorry, but that makes you just a tad above stray street dogs.

No direction, no class and certainly lacking in grace like a backwater street vermin.

Permit me, in 5 minutes, to upgrade your life far beyond what your daddy's watery pay grade could afford you; journalism is a serious profession and has rules and standard. From dress code and more.

If you're having an arm-length tattoo and claiming to be a journalist then you're a phoney, as fake as your mother's boobs hanging on a prop-up cheap cutton bra.

You should be an armed gatekeeper or some lackey or bouncer in a cheap night club...that's what your demeanour depicts and not a journalist, you inexorable worthless cheap John.

And lastly, it's not too late to steer your unproductive miserable life off the waters of journalism and find a job that requires more physical exertion and less brainpower.

Bemused dopey!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by BonPatrick(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2020
Northerners are behind the attack useless people
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur a big fool and am sure ur a cultist.
The average adult cultist wears a tattoo and in this clime it's a symbolic thing for them.
Go to edo state and see na.
Ur a very foolish goat. A total disgrace.
U better leave that cult before u die like a goat. Bastard.
If u like dont go and remove the ones u have. Be forming strong man. Idiot

LOL....
What is that saying again?
The best answer for a fool is what shiiiiiiii, I'm sure you have never had any meaning in your life or being of use so I will let it slide.

But wait did you say remove my tattoo? My tattoo? Who is this retard? No shit..... you thought I'm him? Hahaha so dumb.

My skin oga is cleaner than your life.
Corona lurking I'm coming let me wash my hands.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Yourghost: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
BadBradley:
I'm profoundly sorry for hurting your feelings made of laboratory glass, you dwarf! grin grin

But take one long breath and re-read your post again... slowly. You will see how uncoordinated and lacking in composure it was delivered.

It mirrors your sad, miserable and uncoordinated life. Your penmanship is an evidence against you that you're more of a career thug than a journalist grin you can't even compose the madness coming out of your Igbo-overwhelmed brain comprehensively.

Then again, looking at you and how you write and your story, it is obvious you lack human penchant for restrictions and clearly have the disposition of an unhinged primate guided solely by bestial impulses and lack the ability to abide by codes and rules. Sorry, but that makes you just a tad above stray street dogs.

No direction, no class and certainly lacking in grace like a backwater street vermin.

Permit me, in 5 minutes, to upgrade your life far beyond what your daddy's watery pay grade could afford you; journalism is a serious profession and has rules and standard. From dress code and more.

If you're having an arm-length tattoo and claiming to be a journalist then you're a phoney, as fake as your mother's boobs hanging on a prop-up cheap cutton bra.

You should be an armed gatekeeper or some lackey or bouncer in a cheap night club...that's what your demeanour depicts and not a journalist, you inexorable worthless cheap John.

And lastly, it's not too late to steer your unproductive miserable life off the waters of journalism and find a job that requires more physical exertion and less brainpower.

Bemused dopey!

Hahahaha.....
I did not need to read your folly sir, it was your last statement that made me reply.

But I'm sure you are aware of how daft you sound sir. Maybe you can message the accident victim who I'm come across severally btw he is an amazing soul and gat no stress and yes maybe you can tell him how much of a disgrace he is to your non existing existence.

akuya
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by BadBradley: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Yourghost:

Hahahaha.....
I did not need to read your folly sir, it was your last statement that made me reply.

But I'm sure you are aware of how daft you sound sir. Maybe you can message the accident victim who I'm come across severally btw he is an amazing soul and gat no stress and yes maybe you can tell him how much of a disgrace he is to your non existing existence.

akuya
your account was created today. And all 100% of your posts is directed at people who replied critically to your laughable attempt at popularity.

Perhaps there was no accident and this may be just a paid stunt to seek cheap popularity for your failed life and miserable career path.

Poverty-stricken roach who doesn't even own a car. Graceless twerp.
You're the shifless, untalented Abuja snowflake Luciano who can't evenn write properly.

Dwarf, you look more like a tout and a cultist than an OAP...

Learn to work on your legs, they are way too smaller and disproportionate to your upper body, mugu.

Observe leg day on your gym routine grin grin so you don't look like the real life version of Johnny Bravo.

Failed idiot. www.nairaland.com/attachments/11249416_2020032311_38_51_jpegfc4a0893f166129b8c85583cd3526888
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
These hoodlums are not even if their victims are carriers of Coronavirus.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement by Liposure: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anneka101:
Sorry quick recovery.

But please try buy a car because they won't have chase you while on wheels.
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.