Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

#coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye (1031 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by Atikuorbuhari: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, Pastor EA Adeboye has claimed that the virus which has claimed so many lives for some time now had been revealed to him at the beginning of the year.

Speaking at today's service which was held at the RCCG media house, Pastor Adeboye told his members who he called his children that they are safe as long as they participated in the 50 days prayer and fasting which was declared at the beginning of the year.

He also revealed that God showed him that there was going to be a world public holiday, but he was not sure what it was, so could not say it to the public.

According to the general overseer, he said he was avoiding saying something that would make Interpol come after him of it eventually occurs.

Present at the service today were his ministers at the headquarters following the decree passed by the federal government that all religious centres must not exceed the number 20.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/coronavirus-god-showed-me-corona-virus.html
Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by Faponmile(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Story, story...?
STORY!!!!

4 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
For a while now. I have talking against men of God and the church. God pls forgive me. I will stop it from now on.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by iamJ(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
These guys cheesy

If the last few months hasnt opened your eyes to see how fake and powerless these scammers are

There is no hope for you my friend

God isnt talking or calling anyone

They are all liars

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by Sapphire86(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dear OP, Baba didn't say what you have written as the topic of your thread. Be careful and stop writing inciting articles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by SavageResponse(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Trying to take advantage of the situation
Re: #coronavirus: "God Showed Me Corona Virus Before It Happened" - Pastor Adeboye by dangotesmummy: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sapphire86:
Dear OP, Baba didn't say what you have written as the topic of your thread. Be careful and stop writing inciting articles.
don't mind it.hes being mischievous

He wants to sensationalise it to cause traffic

(1) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" / P Square Pläne Crash Survival!!! Mr P And Rudeboy In Tears Of Joy!!! / Davido’s Fiance Chioma Having Fun With Their Son Ifeanyi In Their Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.