Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" (1035 Views)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by lauraright(f): 4:22pm On May 07, 2020
Nigerian actor and film maker Mofe Duncan took to social media to express his opinion on how exactly women should be treated.
His opinion will hopefully educate the men who do not know how to treat women and remind those who have forgotten just how women should be treated.
Mofe Duncan took to instagram to share a photo of him and his new girlfriend, which he captioned his advice to men.

“☆ A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. (Read this somewhere and thought I’d share.) ☆ #NoWomanNoCry • #SeeWomenAsEquals • Why did the bible say “Husbands love your wives” and not the other way around? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND? Men just generally need to treat women better period. ☆ #Feminist • #MadeByGod • #RaisedByAWoman ☆ #LifeOfMo ☆#ManLikeMofe™ ☆”

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=77b4ac528b116b7d133fd90f2905c8a6&news_entry_id=s775fd9e2200507en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=704f6e8ce5d393fb2b1e91e18900f9fa473d1568&from=publisher

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
any man who thinks that ALL women should be treated the same way, is indeed high on crack and need more than jesus/mohamed in his life!

some women (A) should be treated like queens
some women (B) should be treated like cuum dump/h0es
some women (C) should be treated like animals, because many women act like animals!

many men foolishly try to wife the B/C above type of women and FAIL MISERABLY!

BTW
1) the same bible (that he is quoting) doesnt see women as equal to men, so why should men see them as equal?
2) if a woman loses her mind and raise her hands on you, then she deserves the exact same treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by Bola146(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
Kindly increase the volume grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by lauraright(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2020
The way you treat people is a reflection of who you are. Man or woman.
MrBrownJay1:
any man who thinks that ALL women should be treated the same way, is indeed high on crack and need more than jesus/mohamed in his life!

some women (A) should be treated like queens
some women (B) should be treated like cuum dump/h0es
some women (C) should be treated like animals, because many women act like animals!

many men foolishly try to wife the B/C above type of women and FAIL MISERABLY!

BTW
1) the same bible (that he is quoting) doesnt see women as equal to men, so why should men see them as equal?
2) if a woman loses her mind and raise her hands on you, then she deserves the exact same treatment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by Skepticus: 7:59am On May 08, 2020
lauraright:
Nigerian actor and film maker Mofe Duncan took to social media to express his opinion on how exactly women should be treated.
His opinion will hopefully educate the men who do not know how to treat women and remind those who have forgotten just how women should be treated.
Mofe Duncan took to instagram to share a photo of him and his new girlfriend, which he captioned his advice to men.

“☆ A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. (Read this somewhere and thought I’d share.) ☆ #NoWomanNoCry • #SeeWomenAsEquals • Why did the bible say “Husbands love your wives” and not the other way around? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND? Men just generally need to treat women better period. ☆ #Feminist • #MadeByGod • #RaisedByAWoman ☆ #LifeOfMo ☆#ManLikeMofe™ ☆”

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=77b4ac528b116b7d133fd90f2905c8a6&news_entry_id=s775fd9e2200507en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=704f6e8ce5d393fb2b1e91e18900f9fa473d1568&from=publisher

Guys, follow all that bullshît that Mofe Duncan wrote above and watch women treat you like dirt.

The evolutionary instinct of women are not conditioned to adore and respect men who treat them decently as equals despite the fact that women claim to want these type of men.

Watch what women do rather than what they say. As a matter of fact, think in the opposite when you deal with them.

#RedPill

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2020
Mumu don't insult God.

Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
lauraright:
The way you treat people is a reflection of who you are. Man or woman.

i beg to disagree, i cannot treat a wh0re like i would a future wife material., just like you cant treat a thief like you would a good samaritan.

i think you meant...the way you present yourself is a reflection of how people will treat you. (if women act like wh0res then they shouldnt be treated in any other way that wh0res etc)
Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by Digmygold: 11:16pm On May 08, 2020
Skepticus:

Guys, follow all that bullshît that Mofe Duncan wrote above and watch women treat you like dirt.

The evolutionary instinct of women are not conditioned to adore and respect men who treat them decently as equals despite the fact that women claim to want these type of men.

Watch what women do rather than what they say. As a matter of fact, think in the opposite when you deal with them.

#RedPill

In saner climes you and your otger Ubunja moniker would have been traced and jailed for inciting cruelty against women and children. Redpill is poo.
Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by Digmygold: 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
Skepticus:

#RedPill

In saner climes you and your other Ubunja moniker would have been traced and jailed for inciting cruelty against women and children. Redpill is poo.
Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by lauraright(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2020
The way you treat people is part of presenting yourself. Besides a future wife material may have been a LovePeddler 2 days before she met you but you wont know. The best thing to do in my opinion is to try and treat everyone nicely
MrBrownJay1:

i beg to disagree, i cannot treat a wh0re like i would a future wife material., just like you cant treat a thief like you would a good samaritan.

i think you meant...the way you present yourself is a reflection of how people will treat you. (if women act like wh0res then they shouldnt be treated in any other way that wh0res etc)
Re: Mofe Duncan Tells Men To Treat Women Better Saying "God Counts Her Tears" by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2020
lauraright:
The way you treat people is part of presenting yourself. Besides a future wife material may have been a LovePeddler 2 days before she met you but you wont know. The best thing to do in my opinion is to try and treat everyone nicely

no man should treat a wh0re like a housewife, thats ridiculous!!! so, if you knew this woman as a wh0re 2 days before you started dating her then today she should be treated like a wh0re....and if you didnt know what she did before, then you should treat her the way she acts around you. if she is impolite/disrespectful/rude/manner-less etc then thats how you should treat her before getting rid of her from your life

(1) (Reply)

Dandizzy Lamnets Over Rape Accusations / I Became Pregnant Without Sleeping With Any Man. / Black Rome: Race War Being Incited By House Slaves And Their White Relatives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.