Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study (54623 Views)

Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Mizwisdom(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
voltron14:

I am ignorant because I see the great job he has done for those he loves right?

Tell me if you would allow pestilence on the worst behaved of your children regardless of whatever crime he or she commits.

Would you kill your child if he or she steals?

If you cannot do that, how much more a god you believe has more love than you?

Get over this whole primitive book which was written in the dark ages and definitely has been doctored to suit those who proclaim it

It hasn't helped us and would not help us now that we are all faced with this new challenge called Covid-19.

Our brains are too shallow to reason like God. You're thinking like an ordinary human being, start thinking like God. A God with no impossibilities, he can destroy and create all over again in a second. Can you reason like him? picture a magnificent character, all knowing, all wisdom, all understanding and all powerful, now go back and recreate whatever scenero you wish but use that description I gave of God instead of yourself or myself as comparative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by OChimex: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Farki:

Which of the thousands of gods have you tested and found to be true?

The One and only true God who created everything in heavens and on earth, even you monkey , but he created u an intelligent human, not a monkey.

Do you want to know how real he is?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by voltron14: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Our brains are too shallow to reason like God. You're thinking like an ordinary human being, start thinking like God. A God with no impossibilities, he can destroy and create all over again in a second. Can you reason like him? picture a magnificent character, all knowing, all wisdom, all understanding and all powerful, now go back and recreate whatever scenero you wish but use that description I gave of God instead of yourself or myself as comparative

Why would I like to reason like that when my own life, emotions and pains are real?

Why do I have to think like a despot I cannot see but provides me with so many travails and yet I have seen those who worship him suffer and die whilst those who don't care about his existence prosper and enjoy and nourish this body I have only evidence exists?

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by mordred44: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
okorotalkative:

You get adam and eve pictures?
yes we knw sey hin no get am....abeg u tel us how u get ur own monkey wey b lyk human being
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:
That's why they lived up to 1000years.. Healthy green foods sustained them for that long. Unlike nowadays when you see big belle men and women drinking beer and eating shawarma. For sure, The future humans will be cannibals.

Although little foot brain was three times smaller than that of the present humans, I'm certain they were smarter than bubu.

What exactly is wrong with eating Shawamar sir?

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Coreyon: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Why would I like to reason like that when my own life, emotions and pains are real?

Why do I have to think like a despot I cannot see but provides me with so many travails and yet I have seen those who worship him suffer and die whilst those who don't care about his existence prosper and enjoy and nourish this body I have only evidence exists?
[/s]
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Coreyon: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I meant to write ape-like as I have written in other of my contributions.
[/s]
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Farki: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
OChimex:

The One and only true God who created everything in heavens and on earth, even you monkey , but he created u an intelligent human, not a monkey.

Do you want to know how real he is?

Again which god? Is it Ymir, Jupiter, Olodumare or Bharma?

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Coreyon: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I can prove the existence of air by creating a paper windmill. It would rotate if I leave it in the open but once I put it in a jar, it would stop.

Finito air proven.

I can prove the existence of elements like oxygen and can tell you some are even originated from out of this planet but can you prove God ?

Years ago, your kind believed the earth was the centre of the universe and killed those who said the sun was at least the centre of our own system - the solar system.

Now you are here talking about the sun and moon as if you wouldn't have been put down by your own kind for even espousing them.

Scientists do not claim to have all the answers but oftentimes, their theories end up being correct and they love to the next thing to prove.

You on the other hand, believe volume 1 and 2 of a book whose authors even gave differing testimonies of things they claimed they witnessed.

Jeez.
[/s]
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by eguarojeona: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Those were not humans.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Kolping: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Genesis 1:26, King James Version (KJV):
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Genesis 2:7, King James Version (KJV)
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.techtimes.com/articles/248236/20200321/3-million-years-ago-humans-act-like-vegan-monkey-proves-study.htm

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by joshuaidibia(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
gift2xl:
Nonsense science try to compete with God's knowledge. Only a fool will believe this.

Still waiting for your religion to bring out the cure for Covid-19

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by GreatResearcher: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
When I called the scientists lairs.
God created animals And created human beings
Evolution is a lie
God will punish all lying scientists and disgrace them.
Can your God cure covid19? Johnnycastro18
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
DavidEsq:

Acts 17:26a:
And he made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth,

Of course. It is the seed of Adam (the black original man) that mixed with the seed of fallen angels (neanderthals) to get cauccassians.

If they didn't mix with Adam's we would not regard them as humans at all.

Meanwhile, I can bathe you with scriptures that prove my point but no need.
Even the name Adam means mud, or earthy. Is that white?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Judybash93:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/30/neanderthal-genes-found-for-first-time-in-african-populations

Don't mind them, they're ashamed of their origins. They always like to mention Africa when it comes to wierd things.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by ablemachine(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Read read read!!!

YorubaKinging:

God created animals
And created human beings

Evolution is a lie

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do you have a special kind of dislike for the whites?
donnie:

If course. It is the seed of Adam that mixed with the seed of fallen angels (neanderthals) to get cauccassians.

If they didn't mix with Adam's we would not regard them as humans at all.

Meanwhile, I can bathe you with scriptures that prove my point but no need.
Even the name Adam means mud, or earthy. Is that white?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
nextstep:

Science is quite surprisingly compatible with God's knowledge... animals on the 5th day, humans on the 6th. If you replace the word day with "billions of years", it's the same story.

Humans were created from clay... which to me is compatible with "modern humans emerged from a more basic form".

From a purely agnostic point of view, the Bible describes creation and evolution in terms that were understandable to humans at the time. If the Bible were to be rewritten today, perhaps it would talk more about genes and microbiology (which are understandable to today's humans). If it had been written 100,000 years ago, I doubt we'd even see some of the relatively modern concepts like "manger" or "being a shepherd" since humans were not keeping animals at that time.
You're wise. When I'm president remind me to make you my VP. oil dey your head
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Dadaboy: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
buygala:
I wonder the purpose of all these studies which seek to force mankind into kinship with Monkeys

Hundreds of recordable and verifiable years before now till now, man's general features have not changed one bit...and Monkeys have remained monkeys...

so is it some sort of big bang that will take our features to the next level or what? ...because Evolution seems not to exist in the verifiable past but in a shadowy and unverifiable one..

Do you as humans, mate with animals ? Maybe then we can know for sure. Instead of you to educate yourself properly
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
kingsvictor2:
it might look dumb but its dumber to believe life started 6000yrs ago with a mythical Adam and eve

Bro, I'm an Atheist and I don't think evolution ever happened. The big bang theory is also BS and it takes more faith to think you know something that happened millions of years ago than believing in the Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
OChimex:

So why hasn't any other monkey or primate turn to human again?

And why hasn't we seen monkey or apes producing things or making similar inventions since they are brothers to humans?

Why hasn't any other thing evolved since the theory of evolution?

If humans were created from sand why is there still sand?

That's how stupid you sound.

3 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Bacteriologist(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Bro, I'm an Atheist and I don't think evolution ever happened. The big bang theory is also BS and it takes more faith to think you know something that happened millions of years ago than believing in the Abrahamic religions.

Thankfully for the rest of the world, what you "think" is not the truth. Nor does it affect it.

Evolution is a well tested and proven theory, a fact.

If you think it takes faith to accept evolution then you're dumber than the average theist out there. Atheism does not make one wiser or dumber. So there's that.

3 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Benohio(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Scientists and their flawed thinking. Meanwhile, are these Nigerians I see these days forming enlightenment thinkers? God's foolishness is far better than the wisdom is of man.
Everything happening has been written in the Bible...
Rumours of wars ( e.g iran vs u.s )war itself, diseases( covid 19) and farmine,death, disasters... U name it.
It is written that man will be given to his own wisdom and would be led astray. The heart if men will grow cold as even father and son will have conflict.
The Bible made did not lie when it prophesied end time abomination like homosexuality and bestiality will be high as it is now. Scientists now tell us homosexuality is normal.
Science still struggles to give us an empirical account of how the world was actually created and how we came to be.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Niggsrdumb: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Do you have a special kind of dislike for the whites?

Watch this ... Do you know what whites are really like?

Forget all those negropean Nigerians who worship them because of wealth and tech.

https://www.facebook.com/PAN.AFRICANREALESTATEGHANA/videos/139910854110195/

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by nairalanduseles: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
OChimex:

Oh my goodness. I call you by your father's name you feel its an insult, right?

That shows you aren't from monkey because you are denying your ancestral lineage.

You are a monkey and that is not an insult because you believe solely that you and your generations evolved from monkey.

Mr man it is not an insult but calling you by your fathers name.

Go nd sit down
Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Thankfully for the rest of the world, what you "think" is not the truth. Nor does it affect it.

Evolution is a well tested and proven theory, a fact.

If you think it takes faith to accept evolution then you're dumber than the average theist out there. Atheism does not make one wiser or dumber. So there's that.

1. What you also think is not the truth and you're exhibiting traits of gullible Christians who hold on to their beliefs no matter what's put in front of them. This is how Christians argue.

2. Theory of evolution is not well tested or proven. Just like the big bang theory, scientists would tell you, " it's the most accepted theory for now til something better comes up". The evolution theory is only propagated so atheist and co can have something to masturbate on when confronted by Christians cause you guys would look stupid if you had no answer to the origin of creation.

3. That you think evolution happened doesn't make you smarter than the average theist. You never conducted any research and you know everything on evolution by reading a book just the same way Christians read their Bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
The cure have been found now.... already some victims who have been infected have recovered i.e that Chelsea player, so u see is God!! sad sad
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
OChimex:

Why do you get mad when they call u black monkey, monkey no be your papa name?

What evidence again do you need for the existence of God if not the things seen, its all over in the nature.

Beautiful designs don't come by chance. All the beautiful things you see in nature they wouldn't have come by chance since all the beautiful houses and cars and clothes and shoes and planes didnt come by chance.

Do you know all the things you mentioned are governed by rules and laws? Physics and chemistry will tell u that. so who gave them those codes and laws?

This is one of the arguments people hold against theory of evolution. Nothing can come of nothing, if you think evolution happened, you're a bigger idiot than people who think God created the heavens and the Earth.

Carbon dating is a scam. Why haven't normal people going about their normal activities find these bones? Why is it only scientists who go around looking for them that find them? The theory has lots of loopholes and there are scientists who disagree with the theory but they can't go mainstream cause their Job and credibility is at stake to be rubbished by the establishment that propagated these theories on the first place.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Niggsrdumb: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
AdmiralDru:

1. What you also think is not the truth and you're exhibiting traits of gullible Christians who hold on to their beliefs no matter what's put in front of them. This is how Christians argue.

2. Theory of evolution is not well tested or proven. Just like the big bang theory, scientists would tell you, " it's the most accepted theory for now til something better comes up". The evolution theory is only propagated so atheist and co can have something to masturbate on when confronted by Christians cause you guys would look stupid if you had no answer to the origin of creation.

3. That you think evolution happened doesn't make you smarter than the average theist. You never conducted any research and you know everything on evolution by reading a book just the same way Christians read their Bible.

I like the way you think, independent thought!!!

There's nothing I hate more than an educated African that just regurgitates buffoonery.

Personally I think evolution is true just look around you.

It doesn't negate the fact that it was all orchestrated by a designer.

God may or may not exist but definitely not the God sold to us by Arabs and whites .

4 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:

God created animals
And created human beings

Evolution is a lie

trash!
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
These people will just be giving us confabulations....

Telling us how one bone is 20million years or how humans looked 40million years

shut up!!!
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by box393: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / What Kind Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.