Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study (54754 Views)

Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Always trust scientist to come up with one really messed up finding

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

the ''messed up finding'', as you call it, is what gave birth to all these gadgets you are advertising here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by emmayoc: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Some of these researches prove that the Bible and religion is just false. At least they have evidence but religion, most especially Christianity barely produce evidence, only fairy tales.

If u believe u originated from monkeys and that they are ur great great great ancestors, believe that for u and your family. As for me and my family, we are created in God's own image and His likeness. My God is not monkey and does not resemble it. He is the King of kings and creator of everything in the universe. I am also a king not a monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2020
JubiOmeiza:
Photoshoped.
God created humans in His
image, Human can nvr be that ugly.

hit like if u appreciate ur maker!

it seems your god has different hights, different phenotypes, different nose sizes, different hair textures, he is also physically challenged, and that's why you find all these things among all humans because he made them ''in his image and likeness...'' the only thing is that he was being bias as to whom to give that which will help them stand better chance in the dating game and also get laid and also gave to others that feature which will affect negatively their chances in finding a mate. what a sensible god, you may say!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2020
nextstep:

Science is quite surprisingly compatible with God's knowledge... animals on the 5th day, humans on the 6th. If you replace the word day with "billions of years", it's the same story.

Humans were created from clay... which to me is compatible with "modern humans emerged from a more basic form".

From a purely agnostic point of view, the Bible describes creation and evolution in terms that were understandable to humans at the time. If the Bible were to be rewritten today, perhaps it would talk more about genes and microbiology (which are understandable to today's humans). If it had been written 100,000 years ago, I doubt we'd even see some of the relatively modern concepts like "manger" or "being a shepherd" since humans were not keeping animals at that time.

my dear, the bible should be getisoned! you are giving consideration to genesis chapter 1. can you talk about chapter where man was created first?

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
voltron14:

Yes and he decided to punish us for eating a fruit he himself created and put in our presence.

He created the devil who entered a snake he also created, who in turn tempted a woman who he created to eat the fruit.

He decided the best way to punish these creatures he so loves is to make sure they die. And after they die he will punish them further in eternal damnation in a cauldron of fire.

Never mind before that he ravaged their existence with pestilence, starvation, earthquakes, Coronavirus, diseases of all sorts.

He is worthy to be praised.

truely to be praise! now i would like to hear everyone speak in tongues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Sunxhub: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Do you know that Isreal had daughters? they are not mentioned except on one occasion, the same way Adam and Eve had daughters that weren't mentioned.

No I don’t know, but do you know that the Bible mentioned Eve?
But is Eve not a woman’s name?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by LordAzubuike(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
emmayoc:

If u believe u originated from monkeys and that they are ur great great great ancestors, believe that for u and your family. As for me and my family, we are created in God's own image and His likeness. My God is not monkey and does not resemble it. He is the King of kings and creator of everything in the universe. I am also a king not a monkey
grin
But there's evidence to all these. That you originated from apes . You Christian's barely have any evidence to back up your claims. There's no proof that a God/supreme being even exist. I'm also a christian mind you but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to think deep and use my head

2 Likes

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by LordAzubuike(f): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
nextstep:

Science is quite surprisingly compatible with God's knowledge... animals on the 5th day, humans on the 6th. If you replace the word day with "billions of years", it's the same story.

Humans were created from clay... which to me is compatible with "modern humans emerged from a more basic form".

From a purely agnostic point of view, the Bible describes creation and evolution in terms that were understandable to humans at the time. If the Bible were to be rewritten today, perhaps it would talk more about genes and microbiology (which are understandable to today's humans). If it had been written 100,000 years ago, I doubt we'd even see some of the relatively modern concepts like "manger" or "being a shepherd" since humans were not keeping animals at that time.
The book was written according to the basic knowledge of people as at that time. That's one proof that it wasn't a Devine inspiration as they've always claimed. The Bible is very unreliable , deceptive and false because it contains numerous contradictions. Logically, if two statements are contradictory, at least one of them is false. This is due to the fact that it was written by man and not any Devine inspiration from God.

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:

the ''messed up finding'', as you call it, is what gave birth to all these gadgets you are advertising here
Point bro. The good and bad side of science
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ajsmart(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2020
You’re making too much sense for some of the Africans who are mental slaves of white/euro supremacy ideologies. They are the reasons why Africa has stayed underdeveloped. Mentally, they are always at the bottom of the barrel helping their masters stay in power so mentally they are servants of the evolved vegan monkeys cheesy

donnie:
We don't accept this type of nonsense from white supremacists/ globalists.

Adam and Eve were black and the ancestors of the original pure human race. Cauccassians originated from the caucusus mountains where the Neanderthal remains were found.

Are you getting my point? (See Neanderthal pic below). The only race on Earth without the Neanderthal genes are the blacks from Africa. Every other race has traces of neanderthal genes in them.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2020
broken lies for fools only!
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Akalia:
A greater percentage of theories (unproven facts) projected by science is a load of crap and remains vague for the most part, especially when it comes to the creation of life forms on earth and the origin of earth as well.
My logical argument about the evolution of man is if actually man evolved from a prehistoric primitive creature to his current morphology and physiology (homo sapien), it is pertinent to say that man's evolution is work in progress to this day. So why is that not happening? ; I mean the further evolution of the homo sapien as we have it today.

the question you ask is a very common one, but it lacks the basic understanding of what evolution is a about

homosapiens will not evolve into something else, at least not in the biological sense of it by growing another body part. the reason for it is because we no longer live a jungle life. we have evolved civilization and this started the moment we were able to be open to awe and could make sense of our experiences both with hindsight and foresight. we are the only ones of all living things to have been able to break out of the box of our evolution. and yes, the other organisms nit domesticated, are still evolving and keep doing so as long as they lack this faculty that has made man to break away. so no evolution has not stoped. biological has stoped for us because we have developed civilization.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ajsmart(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
You’ve just described the characters of the ever-evolving European vegan monkeys. They related more with animals because they’re part animals which is why they will rather save a dog than a dying man. At least they’re telling a piece of their true origin.

Dreyton36:
Some of the smartest dummies can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
Plant a flag on the moon and can't find food for the starving tummies
Pay no mind to the youths 'cause it's not like the future depends on it
But save the animals in the zoo 'cause the chimpanzee them make big money
This is how the media pillages, on TV the picture is savages in villages
And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids
Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids
Stereotyping the image of the images and this is what the image is
You buy khaki pants and all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones
And thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones
Some of the worst paparazzi's I've ever seen and I ever known
Put the worst on display so the world can see and that's all they will ever show
So the ones in the West will never move east and feel they could be at home
Get tricked by the Beast but where them gon' flee when the monster is fully grown?
Solomonic linage where them can't defeat and them could never clone
My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever own, Lord
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Mozegee:
Useless set of pple trying Everytime to prove to us that God's creation is noisence. You scientist have hide since the begining of this corona virus. God really want to prove to you guys that with all your powers that we are nothing to him.All this countries who believe in their military might, That it will take him a second to wipe every human at surface of the earth.

science has not gone into hiding. before now, you never knew who the head of WHO is, but you know now. why? because attention has shifted to him. while hospitals are more active at this point, god and his many houses are closing down
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ajsmart(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Taywon:
We're evolving

Let us know once your evolution to an higher European monkey has been completed.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

You buried yourself more with this your response.

First you said the researchers can prove their claims, my question to you is how did they prove it?
Don't you understand that these test kits or machines can have a degree changes and failures?

You are criticizing the bible yet you don't understand it. Humans were created last, animals and all were first before humans.

Even the research spoke to confirm the bible when they said the first humans ate herbs and others. The bible said it in Genesis.

Now you see why you think less and talk more? I will be praying for you Sha.

chapter 2 says humans were first, so what's your point?

also chapter 1, god created light on the first day, then he forgot he had created it already then went on ahead to create it again in the same chapter from vs 14 - 18

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
OChimex:

So how long did evolution take?

You are so ignorant of human body, the brain, the cells. Which makes u think such complexities weren't designed?

Study deep about nature, boy.... You will understand that there was a designer ....

evolution goes on every second but takes geoligical time to become visible for un aided human senses to perceive it.

and no, there is no designer here. what you call design actually emerged as a result of nature weeding out imperfect versions and improving on those that are best fitted to survive.

designers go back to the drawing board when they see an error that would affect the functionality of their 'design'. when you look around nature, you will see a whole lot if imperfections. but your god is toi arrogant, it cannot admit errors and go back to the drawing board.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Taway(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Some of these researches prove that the Bible and religion is just false. At least they have evidence but religion, most especially Christianity barely produce evidence, only fairy tales.

Read your Bible very well, Genesis Chapter 1 tells us that human beings were created last, after other forms of lives (including apes). So it is wrong for Researchers or "Evolutionists" to present the remains of apes to us today and claim they are remains of early humans. Apes are apes and human beings remain the human beings created by God, out of his image and likeness. I stand with the Bible order of creation.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

Time! How did you come to this conclusion if not that you also believed in another story book?

How long do we have to wait?
And why do apes, our so-called near cousins still same for ages?
Dont put yourself into more confusion please.

they have not been the same for ages. there are fossils of their ancestors just as we have ours that show they have been evolving like we have been evolving.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Davida33: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by LordAzubuike(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Taway:

Read your Bible very well, Genesis Chapter 1 tells us that human beings were created last, after apes and other forms of lives. So it is wrong for Researchers or "Evolutionists" to present the remains of apes to us today and claim they are remains of early humans. Apes are apes and human beings remain the human beings created by God, out of his image and likeness. I stand with the Bible order of creation.
You don't even know your Bible well. Chapter one says humans were created first and after that he created animals.. shockingly in chapter 2, he says he created man, then animal then man again (woman). Which should we believe?
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Cousin9999: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
buygala:
I wonder the purpose of all these studies which seek to force mankind into kinship with Monkeys

Hundreds of recordable and verifiable years before now till now, man's general features have not changed one bit...and Monkeys have remained monkeys...

so is it some sort of big bang that will take our features to the next level or what? ...because Evolution seems not to exist in the verifiable past but in a shadowy and unverifiable one..

White people aren't humans. They're tracing their lineage.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ajsmart(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
For evolutionists it takes a infinite level of dumbness to get so brainwashed to a point where one believes that his original ancestors do not remotely look like him.

In their minds, a modern village fowl evolved 4 million years ago from a 3 ft beaked fowlaceros

OChimex:

So why hasn't any other monkey or primate turn to human again?

And why hasn't we seen monkey or apes producing things or making similar inventions since they are brothers to humans?

Why hasn't any other thing evolved since the theory of evolution?

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by DavidEsq(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
donnie:

Of course. It is the seed of Adam (the black original man) that mixed with the seed of fallen angels (neanderthals) to get cauccassians.

If they didn't mix with Adam's we would not regard them as humans at all.

Meanwhile, I can bathe you with scriptures that prove my point but no need.
Even the name Adam means mud, or earthy. Is that white?
U should quote a scripture to back that up

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by OChimex: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:

evolution goes on every second but takes geoligical time to become visible for un aided human senses to perceive it.

and no, there is no designer here. what you call design actually emerged as a result of nature weeding out imperfect versions and improving on those that are best fitted to survive.

designers go back to the drawing board when they see an error that would affect the functionality of their 'design'. when you look around nature, you will see a whole lot if imperfections. but your god is toi arrogant, it cannot admit errors and go back to the drawing board.

Will you shut up.
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2020
OChimex:

Why do you get mad when they call u black monkey, monkey no be your papa name?

What evidence again do you need for the existence of God if not the things seen, its all over in the nature.

Beautiful designs don't come by chance. All the beautiful things you see in nature they wouldn't have come by chance since all the beautiful houses and cars and clothes and shoes and planes didnt come by chance.

Do you know all the things you mentioned are governed by rules and laws? Physics and chemistry will tell u that. so who gave them those codes and laws?

this guy, you should just stop it already!
the whole of existence is full of imperfection! and this can only be explained by evolution! to say god designed all that you see is to say god is a terrible engineer!

the laryngeal nerve in mammals is a very good example of how species are not designed. a the deformities you see in the natural world does not point to a designer much less a competent one!

and yes, the realities of evolution is a sad one and anyone morally upright will speak of it with tongue in cheek when talking about it especially when you apply it to humans. btw, i try not to apply it to humans because it is not a motor for how we should live our lives. infact, if there is anything we have learned from evolution, it is how not to live our lives. this is the birth of civilization. but it doesn't mean that evolution is not true! like someone mentioned, evolutionary biology is the basis for a lot of what we do in medicine today! even in the fight against corona virus, it takes centre stage!

there are some vaccines that can kill some viruses that infect the human being, but we can't use them because they ill also have an adverse effect on us humans too. a sequencing of the genome of that virus and man's, and a developing of a vaccine taking into consideration their genetic code is helping us to solve this problem.

so no, you don't go about calling people monkey. those of us who agree that evolution is a fact, are the ones least likely to ca anyone that. but you who have some commandment to respect people, are the ones more likely to insult another human being

1 Like

Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2020
fortran12:

You cannot prove evolution. It makes no sense. You would have to break existing scientific laws to prove it.

no, you don't break existing scientific laws to prove it! it has been proven by many evidence available to mankind
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by OChimex: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:

this guy, you should just stop it already!
the whole of existence is full of imperfection! and this can only be explained by evolution! to say god designed all that you see is to say god is a terrible engineer!

the laryngeal nerve in mammals is a very good example of how species are not designed. a the deformities you see in the natural world does not point to a designer much less a competent one!

and yes, the realities of evolution is a sad one and anyone morally upright will speak of it with tongue in cheek when talking about it especially when you apply it to humans. btw, i try not to apply it to humans because it is not a motor for how we should live our lives. infact, if there is anything we have learned from evolution, it is how not to live our lives. this is the birth of civilization. but it doesn't mean that evolution is not true! like someone mentioned, evolutionary biology is the basis for a lot of what we do in medicine today! even in the fight against corona virus, it takes centre stage!

there are some vaccines that can kill some viruses that infect the human being, but we can't use them because they ill also have an adverse effect on us humans too. a sequencing of the genome of that virus and man's, and a developing of a vaccine taking into consideration their genetic code is helping us to solve this problem.

so no, you don't go about calling people monkey. those of us who agree that evolution is a fact, are the ones least likely to ca anyone that. but you who have some commandment to respect people, are the ones more likely to insult another human being

Will you just shut up and go about your business
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Ladyvin(f): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2020
That your picture looks like a man wearing a monkey faced mask. Look closely at the hair and you will see that it looks like a wig.

Please leave this your ape research for now and do a research on corona virus.
Tell us how it originated and how it can be cured
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Using your logical thinking to relate to God's choice of action is an insult to our Creator. Humble yourself before he humbles you

god has already been humbled long ago and keeps being bumbled today by a common virus
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by MiddleDimension: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2020
OChimex:

The awe inspiring things in nature give evidence to existence of a powerful designer.

A the same way you get awestruck by super technologies.

Na from your maker you tap those sense to create things naa.

Since you believe in evolution don't be mad when they call you monkey, because na from monkey u take evolve.

your point has been answered so many times before
Re: First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study by Taway(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Taway:

Refer Genesis Chapter 1: 20 - 27; perhaps your Bible is different from mind.
LordAzubuike:

You don't even know your Bible well. Chapter one says humans were created first and after that he created animals.. shockingly in chapter 2, he says he created man, then animal then man again (woman). Which should we believe?

Refer Genesis Chapter 1: 20 - 27; perhaps your Bible is different from mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / New working MTN 20GB And 25700naira Cheat For 20naira Only With Photo / How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.