Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. (2854 Views)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by BiafraIpob25: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
COVID-19 Medical Advisory

To all IPOB Family Members:

In the name of Elohim, the Most High Chukwu Okike Abiama puru ime ihe nile, I address you today on the ‘Coronavirus Pandemic.

You are all aware of the ravaging effects of this damnable virus and the deaths and suffering it has brought to many nations.

You are also aware that the World Health Organization has declared it a Pandemic, which demands that everybody must observe our long-cherished Hebraic/Biafran tradition of high personal hygiene and social-distancing to stem the spread of the virus.

I am personally impressed with the high level of compliance with social-distancing and other precautionary measures all serious and vulnerable nations have embarked on. I worry about Biafrans everywhere, especially those trapped within the geographical space called Nigeria.

To this end, I direct all members of the Indigenous People of Biafra everywhere in the world, including particularly the geographical space called Nigeria to take matters into their own hand and protect themselves, their loved ones and the general public.

What you must do is to be vigilant to the medical advise issuing from medical professionals, including particularly the World Health Organization. To be sure, you must immediately embark on all measures that enhance your personal hygiene.

Begin your social-distancing now by withdrawing your children and wards from schools. Do not attend the Church or the Synagogue for now. Avoid unnecessary travel, except if the purpose is to distance yourself from high infected areas. This is a once in a 100 year event. Pandemics of this magnitude has been part and parcel of human existence since the beginning of time. In holy books it is commonly referred to as a plague. Do not dismiss what is going around the world as a hoax as some conspiracy theorists would have us believe.

Above all, trust in yourself and medical professionals, while abiding in the faith that Elohim, The Most High will surely and ultimately hearken to the supplications of his Faithfuls by showing us the most effective solution to this virus.

Thank you all and remain ever more united in these turbulent times.

Signed:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
IPOB Leader

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by SLAP44: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
We agree to our leaders directive.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by SLAP44: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by BENARI: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
He spoke well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by seunlayi(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Well
Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Tetrahedron: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hb
Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by seunlayi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest.
he is trying on his part

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by SLAP44: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunlayi:
he is trying on his part

He us a great leader of men.

7 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Better than Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by MRV101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by ussv: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
I read the whole message and i am surprised he is not blaming it on Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by banom(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thank you ohamdike . Always on point. We will do just that

7 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Pentasoft1978: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jubril alias Buhari, where are U. uptill now you can not pronounce the virus name? what a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by BiafraIpob25: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
ussv:
He never blame anyone for virus rather he call people for bad leadership and also call to pull out of bad country... If hate allow you to read the whole thread you will see when he hint your country
I am personally impressed with the high level of compliance with social-distancing and other precautionary measures all serious and vulnerable nations have embarked on. I worry about Biafrans everywhere, especially those trapped within the geographical space called Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Chatflick(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
You don min it

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by ussv: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
He never blame anyone for virus rather he call people for bad leadership and also call to pull out of bad country... If hate allow you to read the whole thread you will see when he hint your country

People like you have blamed Buhari for spreading the virus for not closing the borders of Nigeria while other leaders across the world are doing so , i am surprised your Mazi didn't blame him too . Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Doc10q: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
I jus love this man!..... Why do I love this man again??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by LabDNA: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Great Ohamadike!

Godons1 my muslim brother, you no go lament give us today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by helinues: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
He should have done that earlier but never too late.

Nice one from Kanu
Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by okeyfrank: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, you remain the greatest Hero of our time. God Almighty will continue to bless you and keep you for the well meaning people of the Old Eastern Nigeria.

Is it true that Buhari was quarantined, the reason he could not address his Nigerian/Niger people?

Or is it true that he's still struggling to pronounce the name of the virus?

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by jlinkd78(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Intelligently written. As a true leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu knows when to write without mincing issues with politics

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Dikegodspower(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
long live our leader.
for us biafrans ,our leader has address us, weather bubu address or not,,is none of our biz

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chukwu Okike Abiama doooo bia gbatara anyi oso anyemaka na oge hour di etua.

Anyi nayo ka iwere ako na uche gozie ndi scientists na gbambo ifu na achoputaru mpkuru ogwu ga gwo Covid-19.

Anyi ayo gi ó diwenuanyi. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Guestlander: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Protect yourself from colonial vilus.
Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
ussv:
What our president could not do since the emergence of this pendemic
Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice one by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Cherrybae(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bastard and coward, a school drop out brainwashing his useless Igbos pigs and idiots.

Useless fool

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by LivingSage: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
So it took days for a whole Ipob Terrorist leader to address his miscreants but they can CASTIGATE PMB cheesy
Besides, who is Nnamdi Kanu to have react? Ordinary Gigolo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by gidgiddy: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cherrybae:
Bastard and coward, a school drop out brainwashing his useless Igbos pigs and idiots.

Useless fool

How come your Nigeria wasnt able to "un-brainwash" those he brainwashed?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Ruggedniggaone: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
BiafraIpob25:

who trap you?

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Coreyon: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

Useless fool
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React. by Hyperchi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Abge when bubu go come do him own

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words / BREAKING: Ex-gov Quits APC Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Should Elected Leader's Immediate Family Be Allowed To Live Outside Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.