Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass (583 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by Upritman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bittertruth Media

A Catholic Priest identified as Rev.Fr. Cyprian Kooro reportedly slumped this Sunday during the Sunday Mass and died.

Bittertruth Media gathered that, the deceased who hails from Bodo, in Gokana Local Government Area, of Rivers State was the priest in charge of St.Helen Catholic Church, Ogbogoro, in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The sad incident brought the Sunday mass abruptly to an end with the congregation thrown into spontaneous mourning.

The circumstances surrounding his sudden collapse and death remains unknown as at press time.

Source: https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/03/22/catholic-priest-slumps-and-dies-during-sunday-mass/

Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by eyescue(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP to Rev. But from the look of things, he seems to be overweight, hence, will have some issues with mucu cholesterol content in his system which can easily lead to cardiac arrest and death.

That's my own clinical observation. Well let wait for the real autopsy.
Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by Kingosytex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rest In Peace!!!!

May God Almighty in His infinite mercies grant your soul eternal repose.

I also pray that He grants your loved ones and parishioners the grace to bear this loss.

Rest on sir...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by Abfinest007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
vip . goodbye .pls tell my granny i love her
Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by OtemAtum: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP, but I hope it isn't COVID-19 Sha.

But what is Jehovah doing that he couldn't protect the life of his follower like this?
Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip sir

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by orisa37: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pope Francis splashed CORONAVIRUS on him
Re: SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies During Sunday Mass by heartbraker(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
orisa37:
Pope Francis splashed CORONAVIRUS on him

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Prayer For Those Who See Coffin, Dead People, Graveyard In Dreams / When Someone Say's Nigeria Doesn't Have Charms, Show Them This Video/pix!!!!! / Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.