Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries (586 Views)

Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by biglizzy: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
BISHOP OYEDEPO’S DAUGHTER:
JOYS PRISCILLA OYEDEPO GETS MARRIED

Last Child and second daughter of Bishop David Oyedepo gets married tomorrow, Saturday 22nd August 2020.
Traditional Wedding in progress

Wishing the young couple a happy married life.

Congratulations

#Breakinglimits

https://m./465561780858070?view=permalink&id=778304576250454

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
the cure for all disease has been found, check my signature
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Missyajoke(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hope its not the Lady that performed miracle. No bad belle ohhh congrats in advance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Realadey(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations,God bless the union
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by biglizzy: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Missyajoke:
Hope its not the Lady that performed miracle. No bad belle ohhh congrats in advance.
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
truefood45:
including covid?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by biglizzy: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
truefood45:
Isoriate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Missyajoke(f): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
biglizzy:

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper

All these for one person is she the Christ or why do you mean OP
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2020
debola33:
including covid?

the history of disease and cure is fill with lies and deception that is why government at a point decide to take control of it, many people including religious leaders has made so many claimed of having the cure at some point in time but on verification they are found to be false and misleading to the public.

we finally found the cure and left it free to enable all or any opposition to discredit our invention. so far everything is success, it is only a man ignorance that kept him away from everything meaningful, we are happy that this cure is true in all trials and I want tell you, unless you adjust to this cure you are completely cut from all thing called cure.

I remain your brother, a colleague to liberate man from all shackles of wrong education. remain bless
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by biglizzy: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

All these for one person is she the Christ or why do you mean OP
Isoriate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries by biglizzy: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
truefood45:

the history of disease and cure is fill with lies and deception that is why government at a point decide to take control of it, many people including religious leaders has made so many claimed of having the cure at some point in time but on verification they are found to be false and misleading to the public.

we finally found the cure and left it free to enable all or any opposition to discredit our invention. so far everything is success, it is only a man ignorance that kept him away from everything meaningful, we are happy that this cure is true in all trials and I want tell you, unless you adjust to this cure you are completely cut from all thing called cure.

I remain your brother, a colleague to liberate man from all shackles of wrong education. remain bless

Isoriate

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Correlates Sharp Decline In Covid19 Cases To Church Reopening / He That Soweth Discord Among Brethren. (proverbs 6:19) / Is It Right To Give Money To Masquerades??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.