Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did (1528 Views)

Dr Osahon Enabulele For Inauguration As President Of World Medical Association / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by Bravewarrior1: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
The president of Russia recently released 500 Lions recently in other to make the citizens of Russia remain indoors during the epidemic period.
The citizens of Russia were shocked when the president announced he will take this drastic action in other to curb the spread of covid-19

Will it also work in Nigeria?

Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by AroOkigbo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just breaking your own news grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by seunlayi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by kestolove95(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
D virus no dey catch animal?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by kestolove95(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bravewarrior1:
The president of Russia recently released 500 Lions recently in other to make the citizens of Russia remain indoors during the epidemic period.
The citizens of Russia were shocked when the president announced he will take this drastic action in other to curb the spread of covid-19

Will it also work in Nigeria?
the lion is dangerous Dan CORONAVIRUS
Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by chiiraq802(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
he he he he he he he he he..... sh*ts funny...
Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by Hahjascho(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
it's not true
Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
...and sadly, some lost slow person would believe this comedic post.
Re: Coronavirus: See What The President Of Russia Recently Did by oldman112(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Who counted the lion,

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Drugs: They Have Been Globally Discarded But Are Available In Nigeria / New Hiv Vaccine: Will It Promote Promiscuity And Recklessness? / Abomination! As Sheep Gives Birth To A Half - Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.