Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! (1859 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Guys I Don Come Again Ooooo (immature People Stay Far Away) / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by charles009(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
The last few days has been hell for me. The entire world has been held hostage yet some people are yet to come to terms of reality mostly in Asaba where I live.

I stay in a two bedroom apartment in an estate, neighbour's have been trooping in and out as of nothing happened, the one that annoys me most is when confronted on the need to practice restraint, I hear one of the most annoying things that the God they worship won't allow the virus infect them, therefore we are free to live careless lives without precaution. Absolutely preposterous.

Infact a lady returned from church and was continuously banging on my door for over 30mins, when I eventually opened, her issues was she has neither seen my family. Nice gesture I exclaimed but please stay in your house for crying out loud..... I banged the door. Maybe I overreacted but desperate times deserve desperate measures.

My message is clear and simple, stay in your houses, do not bring pain upon another with your folly and indiscretion. People are dying and falling like pack of cards in vastly far developed countries, an improvised third world country like ours, we cannot afford to be careless, it will literally be the end for us.

Stay in your damn houses, stay in your damn houses, this shit is REAL.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by frozen70(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
charles009:
The last few days has been hell for me. The entire world has been held hostage yet some people are yet to come to terms of reality mostly in Asaba where I live.

I stay in a two bedroom apartment in an estate, neighbour's have been trooping in and out as of nothing happened, the one that annoys me most is when confronted on the need to practice restraint, I hear one of the most annoying things that the God they worship won't allow the virus infect them, therefore we are free to live careless lives without precaution. Absolutely preposterous.

Infact a lady returned from church and was continuously banging on my door for over 30mins, when I eventually opened, her issues was she has neither seen my family. Nice gesture I exclaimed but please stay in your house for crying out loud..... I banged the door. Maybe I overreacted but desperate times deserve desperate measures.

My message is clear and simple, stay in your houses, do not bring pain upon another with your folly and indiscretion. People are dying and falling like pack of cards in vastly far developed countries, an improvised third world country like ours, we cannot afford to be careless, it will literally be the end for us.

Stay in your damn houses, stay in your damn houses, this shit is REAL.

Don't take it too personal, you are not the only one affected

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Gwagone: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
You dey vex oo
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by faithfull18(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Every man for himself. You can only advise, you can't impose your opinions on people.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by charles009(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
faithfull18:
Every man for himself. You can only advise, you can't impose your opinions on people.

Oga stay in your fucking house...

13 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by faithfull18(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
charles009:

Oga stay in your fucking house...
Ok, advice not taken.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by blackboy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
No go work again too. No ride bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by bodejohn(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
@OP

It's unfortunate that at a time like this we are still as complacent as always...we are not alone in this folly as people in other parts of the world or where we prefer to call "saner climes" are doing same.

How do you explain that we went from calling this outbreak an "audio virus" a few weeks ago and an attempt by government to embezzle public funds to now that we think the blood of Jesus will magically set us apart from the outbreak after falling to heed medical advice.

If Italy, home of the Vatican, the base of more than one billion Catholics can be this devastated by the virus with a record of almost 800 deaths in a 24hr period, I hope we will wake up soon from this folly.

If people were called to defend their world or country by going to war and they gladly obeyed, how much more we that have been told to just stay at home or practice social distancing to stay alive.

Stay safe folks, follow sound medical advice!

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by omoiyamayor(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
I have friends over here that believes the virus is affecting whites only,well I told them if they believes so they should go to hospital where COVID-19 patients are admitted and have handshake with any of the victims and wait to see for themselves. Africans are poor with understanding.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by omoiyamayor(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some folks even said they prefer watching movies over listening to news because they dont want to entertain the scam virus.at least they are staying at home
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's pathetic that the dead brained leaders waited until the number of infected persons increase before they close borders and take other necessary actions. Leaders who do not value the lives of it's citizens.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

But he can be affected .
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
bodejohn:
@OP

It's unfortunate that at a time like this we are still as complacent as always...we are not alone in this folly as people in other parts of the world or where we prefer to call "saner climes" are doing same.

How do you explain that we went from calling this outbreak an "audio virus" a few weeks ago and an attempt by government to embezzle public funds to now that we think the blood of Jesus will magically set us apart from the outbreak after falling to heed medical advice.

If Italy, home of the Vatican, the base of more than one billion Catholics can be this devastated by the virus with a record of almost 800 deaths in a 24hr period, I hope we will wake up soon from this folly.

If people were called to defend their world or country by going to war and they gladly obeyed, how much more we that have been told to just stay at home or practice social distancing to stay alive.

Stay safe folks, follow sound medical advice!
So what is now the entire world population if the citizens of the Vatican City are one billion, ehn?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
My brother, crazee full our heads in this part of the world ni. Can you believe that some people are throwing a party in my area? They said they had already chosen the date a long time ago! God forbid bad thing fa...we barely have the resources to handle the disease!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by frozen70(f): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
cococandy:

But he can be affected .

Yes
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
It's pathetic that the dead brained leaders waited until the number of infected persons increase before they close borders and take other necessary actions. Leaders who do not value the lives of it's citizens.

Whew! Their spokesman even said at the onset that people can go and come as they please to China! It is well.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

So what is now the entire world population if the citizens of the Vatican City are one billion, ehn?
gross exaggeration grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Moralgladiator:
gross exaggeration grin
As in ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by bodejohn(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

I said the base of one billion Catholics.
Don't you think what is necessary now is staying safe and keeping others safe?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
bodejohn:

I said the base of one billion Catholics.
Don't you think what is necessary now is staying safe and keeping others safe?
The number of confirmed cases have risen to 30. Interesting times are ahead.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hahahahahaha..... seriously? Hmmm
sisisioge:

Whew! Their spokesman even said at the onset that people can go and come as they please to China! It is well.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by charles009(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Very interesting times, very very interesting times....we can only hope and pray...
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
charles009:

Very interesting times, very very interesting times....we can only hope and pray...
My brother, and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

My brother, and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus.
shocked This is 2020 and the world is about to change......
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by ichidodo: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Guy... Disease no dey kill African man...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
ichidodo:
Guy... Disease no dey kill African man...
yea right

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by bodejohn(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

I hope it stays like that...

Just two weeks ago, the number of confirmed cases in the US was 2,500 now it's 30,000 plus.

Staying at home and social distancing is key...
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
bodejohn:

I hope it stays like that...

Just two weeks ago, the number of confirmed cases in the US was 2,500 now it's 30,000 plus.

Staying at home and social distancing is key...
For real? How many deaths?
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by bodejohn(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

For real? How many deaths?

300 plus...
Not a bad stat if you compare it to other parts of the world.

This can however change overnight as care providers are already complaining about running out of supplies.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Xisnin(m): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2020
frozen70:

Nothing can be more personal than a disease and potential death.
Yes. Not everybody values their live.
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2020
sisisioge:
My brother, crazee full our heads in this part of the world ni. Can you believe that some people are throwing a party in my area? They said they had already chosen the date a long time ago God forbid bad thing fa...we barely have the resources to handle the disease!
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With You People, Stay In Your Damn Houses! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
bodejohn:

300 plus...
Not a bad stat if you compare it to other parts of the world.

This can however change overnight as care providers are already complaining about running out of supplies.
..if a whole America can run out of supplies
How much more Nigeria..... Just ordinary accident... U will hear that d emergency ward is full......
God help us... If not eh,,,,,the way ppl will die here.....it is not funny....ordinary instruction we can't obey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aged Parents Matter / Are All These Marriage Processes Compulsory? / Woman And 2 Sons Living In A Toilet For 6 Years As Her Life Turns Upside-down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.