Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries (31811 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by todaynewsreview: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good one from the group. Giving back to the society.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AsawanaDgreat: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
More donation please.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by ivolt: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
pk2me:
Wash your hands for #50.Everything is a business opportunity in Nigeria.
Everything is a joke to you.
SMH
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by ivolt: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
picoba:
I hope the politicians will not pocket the money.
Which money?
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Babyface33: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ewo, bro this is test kits no be currency oo
ignis:
My Secondary school physics teacher taught me that any figure without unit is wrong. Same as my economics teacher.

Is it 1.1 million naira, 1.1 million cedis, 1.1 million dollars, 1.1 million pounds or 1.1 million biafran worth of kits?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by cyberdurable(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

FIXED!!! tongue

Go and find cure for Corona virus
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by shogsman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
jham01:

Dangote donate N200m to fight Coronavirus in Nigeria
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/apo/2020/03/03/dangote-donate-n200m-to-fight-coronavirus-in-nigeria/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-buhari-lauds-dangote-foundations-donation-of-n200m/
If this is true then it just shows how stingy and unpatriotic he is,he donated $600k for his country to fight covid out of the billions he's worth that 600k is not enough to run a 30bed hospital,jack ma has spent billions of dollars in the past week to provide aid to Africa.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
leye4u:

Is that how your brain is wired to work?..for every problem church church
Na only church dey Nigeria,Mosque no dey ,shrine no dey even govt no exist again...o ga ooo

Don't mind them... Why not hand the leadership of the nation to the church, since they are supposed to have all the answers.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hope Not the one they gave Italy o let us test in goat first
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Tecord1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cherrybae:
Just 1.1m naira and Jack Ma is seeking for fame and cheap popularity.

Very useless, frustrated broke ugly man.

Nonsense
you need to go back to school so you can learn to read and comprehend.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AfroAgroPower: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meanwhile on Facebook; Johnnydon22 just wrote about the earth quake disaster that recently happened in Croatia.

I will drop my response to this post which I shared on Facebook soon.

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by webizone(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
geosuzzy:
Where are the churches n other religious organisations ? Nawa ooo
Before you attack the churches and other religious organizations, please note that testing kits are very hard to come by. Forget about how Alibaba got theirs. They got inventory power as per China was at the forefront of this crisis.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AfroAgroPower: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cherrybae:

Nonsense

Who are you angry with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AbenaCilla: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Thought it was our own Alibaba comedian. I knew Africans no get good heart reach that extent.

How much our own Alibaba get for him account?
AbenaCilla
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Obiwank: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Chinese are trying to kill us all. Shocked people here are celebrating this "gift".

No independent rich person in China - all are connected to the communist party and do their bidding.

Sad! Africans really need to wake up.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by letitrainnow(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice moves. Worthy of emulation.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AfroAgroPower: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
Meanwhile on Facebook; Johnnydon22 just wrote about the earth quake disaster that recently happened in Croatia.

I will drop my response to this post which I shared on Facebook soon.

The Post-Corona World already began.

A lot of Natural Disasters like this is bound to continue to happen when there's a World Pandemic.

The Twin Year is still full of many surprises.

" Most people will die as they meet their End Time. "

Or probably I should reconstruct.

" Most people will meet their End Time when they Die."

The Old World is about to be wiped off.

The Post-Corona World already started and came unto us like A Thief In The Night.

The Loud Trumpet of the Pandemic Last Days has Sounded; and many who are aware already will help themselves to stay alive. They will equally preach unto others that the End is Already Here just as the Story of NOAH in the Bible reveals. However; many of them will not hearken to their voices and then they will be affected by the PANDEMIC VIRUS that will put an End To Their Lives as They will Be Called THE CONDEMNED. For They have been infected with The Deadly Virus - The 666.

A lot of people will die and there will be HELL ON EARTH Before THE NEW PARADISE will be Restored Again on Earth.

" Prepare; People - For The Kingdom of God is at Hand .....

What Hands?

Our Hands!!!! "
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by moshino(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
My Secondary school physics teacher taught me that any figure without unit is wrong. Same as my economics teacher.

Is it 1.1 million naira, 1.1 million cedis, 1.1 million dollars, 1.1 million pounds or 1.1 million biafran worth of kits?

Obviously your teachers did not teach you how to read and comprehend a simple sentence.

It said "1.1 million test kits".

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by geosuzzy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by geosuzzy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
leye4u:

Is that how your brain is wired to work?..for every problem church church
Na only church dey Nigeria,Mosque no dey ,shrine no dey even govt no exist again...o ga ooo
it's wud have bin beta u kept shushh.... than exposing ur dumb brain for clout... Shift let peeps with something upstair contribute to the serious topic here
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Ca4real: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gforce2019:
What is dangote and otedola doing?/

Dangote is trying in is own way.otedola is the worst
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by richPHAROAH: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
turn africans to test pigs grin grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
commendable.

thumbs up, Ma

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hahahaha they create the virus, infect us, and sell the Antidote and the serum to us to buy ...
Africa will finally never get better. We do not have ability to think at all.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by SmartMen: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
how many did you donate? are you as wealthy as him? Are you not ashamed that someone outside your race is trying to save your miserable life?
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by crestdevelopers: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gforce2019:
What is dangote and otedola doing?/
dem dey farm
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by webizone(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
geosuzzy:
lolsss am not attacking any church or religion org try n see the bigger pics here.... I expect so so much frm our religion org in this trying period.... Trust me the economy will be affected, many might even lose their jobs but instead all we hear is people shud still keep sending offering and tithe Tru E banking...na person wey dey alive dey pay tithe ooo the fight against d epidemic shudnt be left for govt alone....services where held in some big churches today they have all the health kits where did they get it from.....Saudi Arabia is distributing sanitizers n face masks free of charge on the road be u Christian or Muslim....try and get my drift here
Well today, the churches I have been to today were giving out hand sanitizers. Today, the sign of peace wasn't observed. That's what I saw.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Amanda4life: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Let them do house to house testing please
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by DAVE5(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Otedola has no money. U mean the other guy, what’s his name, the globacom guy

Otedola has no money, that's news to me ohh

nah audio money him get?
How you take know sef say him no get money?
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Ironi: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Africans always receiving , no shame at all.

When are we going to be self sufficient to give to others other than receiving.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by leye4u: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
geosuzzy:
it's wud have bin beta u kept shushh.... than exposing ur dumb brain for clout... Shift let peeps with something upstair contribute to the serious topic here
Shebi you did a little bit of reasoning and logic GNS 101 na,use a little bit of it and stop uttering jargons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano To Rely On ‘Verbal’ Autopsy For Mysterious Deaths / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Kerosene Explosion Burns Four Family Members To Death In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.