Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries (31838 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by MrImole: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
cyberdurable:
sad We all are going to see pepper in months coming...

I reject it for all of us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by sniperr007(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kizyte:
Jack Ma, China's richest man has gained so much from doing business with Africa, and he knows when to give back...

God bless you Mr Jack!

Tomorrow when the universe blesses him with more wealth.
People will say he is a freemason and illuminati.

More billions to your pocket. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by DModeCntStopMe: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Thought it was our own Alibaba comedian. I knew Africans no get good heart reach that extent.

No, na our own nairaland alibaba aka our darling daddy crooner
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Samuel239(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Everything is on God in our country Nigeria
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by CanadaOrBust: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
DAVE5:

Otedola has no money, that's news to me ohh

nah audio money him get?
How you take know sef say him no get money?

We are talking billionaires. He has maybe $200m, which is comparatively no money
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by DAVE5(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

We are talking billionaires. He has maybe $200m, which is comparatively no money

Comparatively money you say?

Olboy you must be stinkingly rich to call 200m comparatively no money, even in naira equivalent, some families have never seen such amounts and might never see such in their lifetime

Abeg my papa no get that kind money even in naira, so no bother insult me cos most nairalanders usually resort to personal attacks

But the future if bright till we get there

For now, all hands should be on deck (even if nah 10k you get:not you per say ohh) to help fight this elephant in the room so it doesn't rid us all of life
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Donpaper: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
My Secondary school physics teacher taught me that any figure without unit is wrong. Same as my economics teacher.

Is it 1.1 million naira, 1.1 million cedis, 1.1 million dollars, 1.1 million pounds or 1.1 million biafran worth of kits?
I.I million tests kit. I guess your teacher didn't also tell you that a number can come before both currency and other items too, and not just currencies.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by CanadaOrBust: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
DAVE5:

Comparatively money you say?

Olboy you must be stinkingly rich to call 200m comparatively no money, even in naira equivalent, some families have never seen such amounts and might never see such in their lifetime

Abeg my papa no get that kind money even in naira, so no bother insult me cos most nairalanders usually resort to personal attacks

But the future if bright till we get there

For now, all hands should be on deck (even if nah 10k you get:not you per say ohh) to help fight this elephant in the room so it doesn't rid us all of life
I hear ya
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by lagdmark(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
cyberdurable:
sad We all are going to see pepper in months coming...
People like you don dey see pepper even before corona regime, no be for everybody.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
That’s good. They are the source of the virus and manufacturing base of these kits too ... so please help out.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Totalconcept(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gforce2019:
What is dangote and otedola doing?/

Running away to c u because you might have cov19..... yeye people embrace fraud and greedy people
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by handsomeyinka(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gforce2019:
What is dangote and otedola doing?/
They are waiting for covid-20.
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Qoko: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
I thought is our Alibaba the comedian��
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
My Secondary school physics teacher taught me that any figure without unit is wrong. Same as my economics teacher.

Is it 1.1 million naira, 1.1 million cedis, 1.1 million dollars, 1.1 million pounds or 1.1 million biafran worth of kits?
I'm sure they didn't tell you that unit must not be money
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by box416: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Once our share of WHO money and medical equipment arrive, then we gonna be the first country to be Covid-19 free and we need more patient and few fake death to get more money.
God bless Nigeria
#COVID-19
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by box412: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by bamasite2: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Thanks ma......

We love you!
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by box624: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by AreaFada2: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:

Number of kits.

Chai! Your eye dey see only money. Oyindidi must be your friend. grin cheesy
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by box621: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by PropertyBuying(f): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2020
That's Jack Ma for you... But why did he choose Ethiopia to coorordinate the distribution of Corona kits in Africa?

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by briskconcepts: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
We understand that the Coronavirus situation will only get worse if the Nigerian government is not proactive in ordering a lockdown. Let's avoid overwhelming our health care officials and hospitals by forcefully asking everyone to stay home. We need to deal with this sooner than later...Even if we complain of hunger now, the truth is if we don't take care of this now we will still get to deal with hunger. We need to learn from other countries, We need to act NOW!!

(We need your signatures)

Can you help get my petition to 99 signatures by the end of today? I started a petition and I need you to sign and share it now.
http://chng.it/SFwxsggH
Re: Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries by johnero353(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
ignis:

Sorry, it is not unit without figure, it is figure without unit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials / 7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.