Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Adoption... Female - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adoption... Female (396 Views)

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adoption... Female by Ejiroemmanuel: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pls I need a female GSD pup for adoption pls even if it is not pure and I only have 10k with me Lagos mainland or Ogun abeg
Re: Adoption... Female by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ejiroemmanuel:
Pls I need a female GSD pup for adoption pls even if it is not pure and I only have 10k with me Lagos mainland or Ogun abeg

Is this advisable? Dogs re huge responsibility,you have to cater for their daily feeding plus health care and that's money honestly speaking if you only have 10,000 to buy a pup let's face the truth you might not be ready to handle the other expenses that ll follow. Wait till you have a reasonable amount then buy a good breed,if it's for business purposes you ll surely get you investment back but buying or asking for a pup of 10k you re only shooting yourself in the leg

1 Like

Re: Adoption... Female by Timantech(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brother to care for pup no be here oh.... Mediation, plus feeding and you can't telling tomorrow...
You may just be broke and the dog will be be at you for food.....
I try my best to fees my dog every evening because am not available as early as 5 am.... So I feel for her.... Las las na one month and she go dey ok

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Cat Owners And Lovers Only... / My 1year Plus Gsd...what Do You Think? / German Shepherd Stud Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.