Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari (331 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by SamuelOamen: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to shock those bent on destroying his government.

He said attacks across the nation were targeted to show his administration has failed.

He spoke on Tuesday while he received briefing from Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Mahmood Yakubu, on series of attacks on facilities of the electoral body round the country.

He said: “I receive daily security reports on the attacks, and it is very clear that those behind them want this administration to fail.

“Insecurity in Nigeria is now mentioned all over the world. All the people who want power, whoever they are, you wonder what they really want. Whoever wants the destruction of the system will soon have the shock of their lives. We’ve given them enough time.”

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-shock-those-who-want-to-bring-down-my-govt-buhari/

Re: I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by GoodTrendytv: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmm. Na yourself you go shock.

Na chelsea fans cause all these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xC2l2q-E8s
Re: I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by SmartProf(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
What is even special in his govt for anyone to bring down? the government is decayed already. It's even worse than cow dung.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by LikeAking: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Him no fit.
Re: I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
The cow has spoken through the defacto president Garbage Shehu.
Re: I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2021

(1)

Obaseki: Court ‘ll Decide Fate Of 14 Run-away Assembly Members-elect / APC Urges Nigerians Not To Use The Current Artificial Insecurity To Judge Buhari / Abandon Enugu Airport...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.