Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Domestic Violence And Confinement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence And Confinement (228 Views)

Kenny Kehinde's Girlfriend, Precious Chisom Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence And Confinement by ifeteminikan: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Domestic Violence and Confinement

The decision to confine the population has stirred the concerns of some feminist associations who fear an increase in domestic violence. In case of emergency, Please note police Emergency number in your country remains available, kindly ensure you have a safe plan when things get out of control.
Most hearts almost stopped beating on the day most world Presidents and state governments decided to confine their population. some women, victims of violence, are terrified of finding themselves trapped with their brutal spouse or Partner, for most abused women and children, confinement leads to more exposure to violence, staying locked up 24/7 with your attacker means being exposed to more frequent crises, The anxiety of the period and spending all your time together mechanically increases the risks.

https://totalgiver.com/domestic-violence-and-confinement/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Trade Supports / Could He Be The Next Chinua Achebe!! / Are You Having A Deplenishing Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.