Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,076 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) (20744 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Is 35 Today(photos) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by pazienza(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Okay nice.
I have always been observing Christopher's comments and yours on nairaland and mehn, they look so so so similar.

I am also a member of Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo cos one of the admins there is my very very good friend. We talk almost every day! I have even passed a night in his place and I know his family members.

Do Christopher & Mordi know you personally? If yes, Perhaps I can ask them for your contact or I could just PM you.

Well, I wouldn't say I know Christopher personally, as I have never met him in person. But we do communicate on facebook alot and are friends.
Osita is in Germany, I haven't met him personally, but hopefully soon. He is a person I hold in high regard. We do chat on facebook messenger about general and personal issues.
As for my posts sounding alike with Christopher's grin. It's not a surprise, we are both Igbo nationalists and would most definitely see things through same prism.

I always saw the way you South-eastern Igbos fought with the Anioma Igbos over stories of origin..... Pls you people should stop doing that!
We thank God that so many Anioma people acknowledge their Igbo identity unlike those in Rivers state.
So if an Anioma man tells you that his ancestors were from Benin, but today he is proud to be an Igbo, I see no reason why u must argue with him.

Problem is that no SE Igbo will ever be comfortable with Anioma Bini stories. This is because they are mostly illogical, and secondarily, they tie Anioma to Bini and Oba of Bini.
We can never be comfortable with an Anioma king who goes to Bini to bow down to the current Yoruba dynasty of king seated on the throne. The Oba Bini is a scion of of the Yoruba Ife dynasty, just like Attah Igala is to Junkun.
Yoruba are our eternal rivals as far as Nigeria project is concerned, we will not accept wholly a people tied to a throne with Yoruba written all over it.
Our understanding is that Anioma is an aboriginal Igbo land, that over the years accommodated Bini, Igala, etc fugitives, and at a point got colonized by Oba Bini.
But overtime, the Aboriginal Igbos managed to Igbonize all the other groups. This is the rational narrative we are pushing, because this is a narrative that presents the Bini as fugitives in Igboland and could help us free Anioma from Oba Bini grasp, we want an independent Anioma, not one tied to Bini. An Anioma tied to Bini is of no use to Ndiigbo in SE.
We want the story of Anioma communities told from the angle of aboriginals, not from those of Bini, Igala, etc fugitives it's currently centered on. When we say this, our Anioma brothers take it as insult. But we know for certain that there were aboriginal Igbo speaking groups on ground in Anioma, who the rest met their. The aboriginal stories were suppressed for too long, but they are there, we are only asking that they go back to it. Eri/Nri did same and are now even claiming to be head Igbos.
We insist that oral accounts are not sacrosanct, and must be reviewed to be in tandem with our goal of Igbo unity.
Do you know that in the past Eri/Nri people use to have an irrational Igala origin stories? But all those have been reviewed when the people realized how irrational they are.
Anioma would have to meet us at the middle, good a thing, lots of Anioma communities are beginning to review these oral fallacies, and I remain hopeful for the future.

As for the Rivers Igboids? They are not Igbos, as far as I'm personally concerned. In time, when rationality takes place of sentiments, other Igbos will come to same realization. I would rather call an Ibibio Or Annang a brother than call an Ikwerre man a brother.

Having said that. It doesn't mean I hate or antagonize the Igboids of Rivers state. I just don't see them as brothers, I see them as mere neighbours, that Ndiigbo should relate with in matters of mutual interests sans sentiments, nothing more and nothing less. And if for any reason their interests are at variance with ours, we shouldn't waste time to throw them under the bus to protect our own interests, if we can.

Taraba christians are just more fortunate because their tribes are more united and larger in size and they have people like TY Danjuma

The Jukuns are strong people and have resisted the Fulani strongly. That's why Taraba Christians remain politically relevant. The minorities of Adamawa are too easy going and easily enticed into Islam to gain crumbs from Fulani table in terms of power. That has been the problem of Adamawa Christians and minorities.

Yes u are correct, our Christian selfish old elites and politcal class are a collective problem we have, but I thank God that the most influential elite we northern christians have (TY Danjuma) is now strongly Anti-Arewa. My group are to be meeting with him this year, but Corona is slowing all these things down. I just hope TY buys into seccession. If he does, the other elites can go and burn to ashes. But I fear TY may not buy into the division of Nigeria because of his oilwells grin. However, he is old and he could want to make things right for his children before he dies. You can see how his actions have been recently.

I wouldn't be banking on any of those old guards.
Many of them have too many skeletons in their cardboard that Fulani masters have at their disposal.
They will self destruct if they try to buy into secession agenda. They are not free men, only free men can fight for freedom. They are like slaves whose corrupt and I'll gotten wealth of the past and present is like a chain to their necks. They are same in Igboland. You can't count on them for any society altruistic goals. For their own preservation, they would serve the interest of One Nigeria and those who control them, they don't have options, they are not free men, cost of freedom is too much for them.

Yes of course, your people and mine must be free, just that we have to work together.

If not for this coronavirus bastard, I am supposed to be in Canada now. I plan on meeting with Nnamdi Kanu this year or at most early next year.

After this Corona issue, I will be making strong efforts to reach out to strong pro seccession Igbo persons & Igbo groups, online & offline. I already have a link to some already but I will also be counting on the likes of you, Yujin, Supan and a few others who are tested and trusted over the years, not those who open fake accounts on nairaland claiming to be Igbos or Northern christians.

Yes! We must work together.
As a general rule. I don't reply PMs on NL. Infact , I no longer have access to the email address I used to open this my account and all my NL accounts. So if anyone tries to DM, I can't even reply them. It has helped to save me lots of drama since I joined this forum in 2007.

Just like one abbokki here opened a northern Christian account few days ago claiming to be a Sayawa man and so passionate of the liberation of Northern christians, telling me how fulanis killed his uncles. All because he wants me to PM him so that he will get my identity.
The mugu think say I be JJC for nairaland. I asked him to tell me the name of his village, quarter & clan in Sayawa land, let me call the Sayawa youth leader to confirm immediately, and he ran away!
I asked him one of the simplest questions in Sayawa language which even non-Sayawa indigenes of Bauchi would know, but the iddiot could not answer it.

Too many psychos on this forum. Good a thing you are watching out for yourself and keeping safe .

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Subduer: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Wish naajji was there.... Would have loved to see him wriggling in bloodied self trying to catch his last breath.
Naaji is neither Hausa nor Fulani
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
pazienza:
Nowenuse:

Well, I wouldn't say I know Christopher personally, as I have never met him in person. But we do communicate on facebook alot and are friends.
Osita is in Germany, I haven't met him personally, but hopefully soon. He is a person I hold in high regard. We do chat on facebook messenger about general and personal issues.
As for my posts sounding alike with Christopher's grin. It's not a surprise, we are both Igbo nationalists and would most definitely see things through same prism.

Problem is that no SE Igbo will ever be comfortable with Anioma Bini stories. This is because they are mostly illogical, and secondarily, they tie Anioma to Bini and Oba of Bini.
We can never be comfortable with an Anioma king who goes to Bini to bow down to the current Yoruba dynasty of king seated on the throne. The Oba Bini is a scion of of the Yoruba Ife dynasty, just like Attah Igala is to Junkun.
Yoruba are our eternal rivals as far as Nigeria project is concerned, we will not accept wholly a people tied to a throne with Yoruba written all over it.
Our understanding is that Anioma is an aboriginal Igbo land, that over the years accommodated Bini, Igala, etc fugitives, and at a point got colonized by Oba Bini.
But overtime, the Aboriginal Igbos managed to Igbonize all the other groups. This is the rational narrative we are pushing, because this is a narrative that presents the Bini as fugitives in Igboland and could help us free Anioma from Oba Bini grasp, we want an independent Anioma, not one tied to Bini. An Anioma tied to Bini is of no use to Ndiigbo in SE.
We want the story of Anioma communities told from the angle of aboriginals, not from those of Bini, Igala, etc fugitives it's currently centered on. When we say this, our Anioma brothers take it as insult. But we know for certain that there were aboriginal Igbo speaking groups on ground in Anioma, who the rest met their. The aboriginal stories were suppressed for too long, but they are there, we are only asking that they go back to it. Eri/Nri did same and are now even claiming to be head Igbos.
We insist that oral accounts are not sacrosanct, and must be reviewed to be in tandem with our goal of Igbo unity.
Do you know that in the past Eri/Nri people use to have an irrational Igala origin stories? But all those have been reviewed when the people realized how irrational they are.
Anioma would have to meet us at the middle, good a thing, lots of Anioma communities are beginning to review these oral fallacies, and I remain hopeful for the future.

As for the Rivers Igboids? They are not Igbos, as far as I'm personally concerned. In time, when rationality takes place of sentiments, other Igbos will come to same realization. I would rather call an Ibibio Or Annang a brother than call an Ikwerre man a brother.

Having said that. It doesn't mean I hate or antagonize the Igboids of Rivers state. I just don't see them as brothers, I see them as mere neighbours, that Ndiigbo should relate with in matters of mutual interests sans sentiments, nothing more and nothing less. And if for any reason their interests are at variance with ours, we shouldn't waste time to throw them under the bus to protect our own interests, if we can.

The Jukuns are strong people and have resisted the Fulani strongly. That's why Taraba Christians remain politically relevant. The minorities of Adamawa are too easy going and easily enticed into Islam to gain crumbs from Fulani table in terms of power. That has been the problem of Adamawa Christians and minorities.

Many of them have too many skeletons in their cardboard that Fulani masters have at their disposal.
They will self destruct if they try to buy into secession agenda. They are not free men, only free men can fight for freedom. They are like slaves whose corrupt and I'll gotten wealth of the past and present is like a chain to their necks. They are same in Igboland. You can't count on them for any society altruistic goals. For their own preservation, they would serve the interest of One Nigeria and those who control them, they don't have options, they are not free men, cost of freedom is too much for them.

Yes! We must work together.
As a general rule. I don't reply PMs on NL. Infact , I no longer have access to the email address I used to open this my account and all my NL accounts. So if anyone tries to DM, I can't even reply them. It has helped to save me lots of drama since I joined this forum in 2007.

Too many psychos on this forum. Good a thing you are watching out for yourself and keeping safe .
Cant you see that he also has a psychological problem.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Subduer:

Ha ha who is this , oh he is my Nyamiri friend . Where have you been?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by TooMuchStuff: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Subduer:

That's Shekau's problem not me...!
When Buratai's boys would be busy terrorising Niger Delta innocent women and children instead of picking naajjii up to help them locate Shekau's hideout in Sambisa..!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Fulanis cannot mess with certain Northern Christian tribes .... They only mess with the weaker ones.
The only problem comes because the stronger tribes are not helping the weaker ones cos everyone believes in his/her ethnic group alone.

A unity of all these tribes will put an immediate end to fulani havoc.
That’s the main problem with the situation. Nobody wants to be their brother’s keeper anymore. The Fulanis are still actively doing as they please because of stuff like this. I heard there’s an ethnic group in Northern Nigeria that the Fulanis are deadly afraid of. From stories I heard the last time they clashed with that Christian group, they burned the Fulanis alive and the Fulanis accused them of also eating them during that time. Which is why they are deadly afraid of them. I don’t know the name of the ethnic group but, it shows the group have the power to unite all Northern minorities and subdue the Fulani menace over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Subduer:

Yes, THEY PREFER the status quo, awaiting the manifestation of Gowon, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida post-war PIPE DREAM

If you truly believe this then you haven’t been awake for the past 20 years.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Naajjii:

So long as Nigeria remains we will continue to use Oil money to develop Abuja and the north, you cant do anything about that, Sorry.

To sum it up, as long as Nigeria remains, you Fulanis will continue to be parasites? Is that it? Got it.
You see why everyone wants to get away from you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
pazienza:
Nowenuse:

Okay nice. So, if I want to ask Osita about you, give me a clue with which it can be possible. You can quote my comment on another thread to do so pls.

Myself and Osita recently had an argument with another Anioma person and some SE Igbos. The SE Igbos were insisting that the name DELTA IGBO should be abolished and that IGBO is IGBO, I supported the SE Igbos cos to the best of my understanding, Hausas & Yorubas who share the same state with minority tribes in Kwara, Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi & Kebbi do not identity themselves as Kwara Yoruba or Kaduna Hausa. So, to me the excuse of Delta Igbo being because the Aniomas share a state with other minorities does not hold water.

However, Osita explained to me in a very long call why they must stick with the DELTA IGBO tag. As they are unique and can never loose their uniqueness to a larger Igbo identity. I perfectly understood where he was coming from and I agreed with him.

Are you aware that Kings and traditional rulers from Nsukka axis always go to Idah to pay homage, respects and even get coronated? Whenever the Attah of Igala is celebrating his birthday, anniversary on throne or coronation, come and see the array of Nsukka Kings that are always present. I have seen it Korokoro! One of the Nsukka Kings even said that he is very proud of his roots (Idah) and that when he goes back to Nsukka he will tell his people about the richness of their roots and origins.

So, why is it that SE Igbos hardly talk about Nsukka affiliation with Igala? Is it cos Nsukka people do not deny their Igbo identity?

Imagine if Nsukka people since colonial era had been under the Northern region and being classified in same states & provinces with Igalas, Idomas & Igedes, and have been reporting to Jos or Kaduna as their state capital, don't u know that many of them would have also been caught up in the Igbo denial issue?

You Igbos have always presented yourself as republicans, please let it remain that way. Do you know that when other minorities see you guys forcing yourselves on the Aniomas, it scares some of them and reinforces the belief that they can never join you guys in the Biafran project? Same thing with the Rivers Igbos and even the Aniomas themselves.
I have met many Aniomas & Rivers Igbos who said that they reject Igbo identity because of the overbearing and forceful nature of the SErn Igbos.
See in life if someone is skeptical towards u and you force yourself and your opinions on the person, the person comes to hate you the more?
But when u just ignore the person as if he doesn't exist and focus on the progress of your own life, the person is even drawn to u the more.

Yes, it is very true that the Aboriginal Anioma people were originally Igbo speaking, but is this not also the same thing with the Itsekiris?
The Itsekiris were coastal Ijebu speakers who were united under one kingdom by a runaway/exiled Benin prince and today many Itsekiris will tell u that they are of Benin origin.

In history, it can be well seen that settlers who have a superior culture/kingship values always end up dominating the docile Aboriginal natives whom they met.
Today, almost all Ogwashi uku people will tell u they came from Nri, but that is not true, the Nri people also met aboriginal people when they came to Ogwash.
The Attah of Igala and many Igalas today will tell you that they came from Kwararafa, but not all Igalas came from Kwararafa. Those who came from Kwararafa and took the leadership of Igala land met aboriginal Yoruba speaking Akpoto people there! Infact, not until few decades ago, there was a sort of caste system between the Kwararafan settlers and the aboriginal Akpoto people. That is why till date if Igalas want to deride each other, they call themselves Akpoto in a derogatory manner grin

Anyway, I understand your point on how u want the Igbo nation to distance itself from anything that has to do with Benin-Yoruba values. Just that unfortunately we cannot rewrite history.

In Ilorin, every indigene speaks Yoruba and has Yoruba names, but those of fulani ancestry know themselves and u cannot drive them away or sperate them from other Ilorin people cos they are one and indifferentiable now.

So so many of the Aniomas today are of Benin origin, Igala origin e.t.c and in some cases, these ones are the ones from Royal background who rule over the land. How do u drive them away? Even if they were immigrants, they have blended into the society and became one with the aboriginal people.... They see themselves as one and have no problem with each other.
Human civilization has always been this way. It cannot be changed.

Even in the core SE, are there no people who claim Benin origin? Like Onitsha, Ogbaru & Oguta people? Even others apart from them too. You guys have not silenced those ones.

This is why I always tell those people who think Hausas & Fulanis can be separated to keep on dreaming. It can never happen. They have merged as one.

I hope you know that not all Rivers Igbos are deniers? Even among Ikwerre, Ogba & Ekpeye, there are still proud Igbos, albeit minorities.
Ndoki & Egbema are mostly not deniers, while Etche & Ndoni are like a 50-50.

So do you just throw away all the Proud Igbos in Rivers because of Ikwerre deniers?
Anyway, I think your approach is even better, you know, minorities and those who may be majority but prefer minority status are very complicated. The more you show them interest, the more they do shakara for you grin

Numan federation (5 LGAs) are also strong people in Adamawa who have never come under the rulership or influence of fulanis and that is why they are 99% Christian there. The problem Numan people have are other Christian tribes of Adamawa who have so much influence and control of Fulanis.

This is unlike Taraba where Mumuyes (another large Christian tribe) also give fulanis a run for their money. Jukuns alone without the help of Mumuyes will see to Fulani domination of Taraba. It is because Jukuns & Mumuyes have been united, that is why Fulanis cannot dominate Taraba.
Fulanis don try try taya to pitch Jukuns against Mumuyes, but it is not working.

Uniting Christians in Taraba is easier cos by the time you have Jukunoids & Mumuyes on the table, you automatically have 80% of Taraba christians.
But in Adamawa, even if u have Numan Federation & Michika, you just have 50% of the Christians in the state. You still need Kilba Christians, Chamba christians, Marghi Christians & Gombi Christians before you reach 80% Christian. And unfortunately, some of these Christians are still very much attached to their tribe and they will prefer to support a muslim from their tribe than a Christian from another tribe, although this is radically changing.

Otherwise if you are talking about Indigenous tribes accepting Islam, Taraba even has a higher number of indigene muslims!
No Indigenous tribe in Adamawa is muslim majority, but in Taraba, Jibawa, Chamba Bali & Wurbo people are muslim majority, while Mambilla, Wanu & Kam are 50-50!

Even almighty Mumuye & Jukun (Wapan, Kpanzu, Ichen ) have like 20% Muslims each. But in Adamawa, almost all the tribes in Numan Federation are 99% Christian. Michika are over 90% Christian.

So, take it from me bro, Taraba christians had a bit of luck on their side.
Otherwise, how come they had no power in old Gongola state (where Taraba & Adamawa were still together)?

You are very correct. I just take TY with a bit of optimism cos his actions lately speak volumes. When I was in Taraba/Adamawa recently, and I heard some things he was doing, I was optimistic. He may not support seccession, but he supports anything to empower & uplift northern christians. Our interests may allign only there.
However, with or without him, we must achieve our goals.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Nowenuse: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
kotv:

That’s the main problem with the situation. Nobody wants to be their brother’s keeper anymore. The Fulanis are still actively doing as they please because of stuff like this. I heard there’s an ethnic group in Northern Nigeria that the Fulanis are deadly afraid of. From stories I heard the last time they clashed with that Christian group, they burned the Fulanis alive and the Fulanis accused them of also eating them during that time. Which is why they are deadly afraid of them. I don’t know the name of the ethnic group but, it shows the group have the power to unite all Northern minorities and subdue the Fulani menace over there.

Lol grin. It is Rukuba road boys that burnt and ate Hausa fulanis in 2010 after the Jos crises, it wasn't a particular tribe.
It was not as if they really ate and swallowed the meat , they were just demonstrating it to tease the Hausas.

Here was what happened. After the crisis, many ppls blood was still hot and the land where Hausa fulanis do their eid prayers was now an exclusive Christian area.
The Christian boys warned Hausa fulanis not to come to that area for their eid, but u know Hausa fulanis now, they don't understand word of mouth, violence is the only language they speak, so they still went there against all warning. That was how they were surrounded and burnt to ashes.

However, when it comes to list of Middlebelt tribes that are deadly to fulanis

1 Mambilla (Taraba)
2 Tarok (Plateau)
3 Sayawa (Bauchi)
4 Eggon (Nasarawa)
5 Jukun (Taraba)
6 Jaba (Kaduna)
7 Kataf (Kaduna)
8 Bajju (Kaduna)
9 Bachama (Adamawa)
10 Michika (Adamawa)

These are the top 10. If only these 10 tribes combine against Fulanis, even without the help of other tribes, they can push Fulanis into Niger republic.
Some of these tribes are even deadly and toxic to their own neighbors who are Christians, let alone Hausa fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse I thank you for this. This was actually a great and enlightening read. Although I do not agree with the side track of insulting SS during this conversation. You should have limited your conversation to Urhobo since the person you were conversing with is from there. Not every SS person or ethnic group carry the same thought as he does. I know I don’t. With regards to your conversation, I enjoyed understanding the middle belt ethnic groups a little bit better. I’ve always been under the impression that MB is predominantly muslim because of the propaganda from Hausa/Fulani. This was mind blowing. Thank you for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Lol grin. It is Rukuba road boys that burnt and ate Hausa fulanis in 2010 after the Jos crises, it wasn't a particular tribe.
It was not as if they really ate and swallowed the meat , they were just demonstrating it to tease the Hausas.

Here was what happened. After the crisis, many ppls blood was still hot and the land where Hausa fulanis do their eid prayers was now an exclusive Christian area.
The Christian boys warned Hausa fulanis not to come to that area for their eid, but u know Hausa fulanis now, they don't understand word of mouth, violence is the only language they speak, so they still went there against all warning. That was how they were surrounded and burnt to ashes.

However, when it comes to list of Middlebelt tribes that are deadly to fulanis

1 Mambilla (Taraba)
2 Tarok (Plateau)
3 Sayawa (Bauchi)
4 Eggon (Nasarawa)
5 Jukun (Taraba)
6 Jaba (Kaduna)
7 Kataf (Kaduna)
8 Bajju (Kaduna)
9 Bachama (Adamawa)
10 Michika (Adamawa)

These are the top 10. If only these 10 tribes combine against Fulanis, even without the help of other tribes, they can push Fulanis into Niger republic.
Some of these tribes are even deadly and toxic to their own neighbors who are Christians, let alone Hausa fulanis.

Oh thank you for the clarification. The story I was told made it look like it was a singular tribe that did the deed. Well just like those boys of different ethnic groups were able to unite and give the Hausa-Fulani a piece of their own pie, I’m optimistic that the same may be able to implemented with the middle belt groups you listed. Who knows you may be the unite the whole middle belt to fight back. You can really see your drive to save your people from the Hausa Fulani. Reading your passages, your passion is very clear. You truly care for your people. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Hopefully, your wish, dreams and prayers becomes a real reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Subduer: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
kotv:

If you truly believe this then you haven’t been awake for the past 20 years.

I've been seeing FULANIS killing thousands, & even occupying many Tiv farms.
And Buhari WINS the Middle Belt TWICE.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

That's Shekau's problem not me...!
When Buratai's boys would be busy terrorising Niger Delta innocent women and children instead of picking naajjii up to help them locate Shekau's hideout in Sambisa..!

come and enjoy the slendour of sambisa forest you wont wanna go back to red sand village of Umulere and Agulere wink
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha ha wonder shall never end, you people are the most fraudulent people ever, you wish him luck and wish his dreams come true grin grin
Are you not joining the IPOB fraudster to fight central Nigeria anymore , why are you wishing him luck . You can only wish, If wishes were horses an Nyamiri would have been ruling Nigeria grin grin

An Aboki would be an Aboki. Make effort to actually not continue disgracing yourself on here. Always calling IPOB or Igbo when can’t carry a conversation or exposed as the frauds you people are.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Parisian: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Never knew you were one, nice.
Nowenuse:

Yes we really need to and we are working on it.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Parisian: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Obama won the election despite blacks being just 14% of the American population. Everyone knows election in NG is by massive rigging.
Ruggedniggaone:
rubbish yet el rufai won with Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by deltaprincess(f): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Nowenuse:
Well, for those who would doubt, here are 2 ways you can estimate the true strong population of Northern christians in the 19 northern states.

1) USING MINORITY POPULATION

Northern minority ethnic groups (all ethnic groups in the north that are not Hausa or fulani) are predominantly christian. (65-70% Christian).

And among the 19 northern states, Northern minority ethnic groups dominate 10 states (Borno, Yobe, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue & Kogi).
Hausa fulanis dominate 6 states (Kano, Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto & Kebbi).
Yorubas dominate 1 (Kwara).
While 2 others (Bauchi & Kaduna) are about a 50-50 between minority groups & Hausa fulanis.
Bauchi is actually and originally a clearly minority dominated state, but a good number of these minorities who are muslims have been Hausanized and this is why it is best said to be a 50-50.

So, Hausas & fulanis combined are actually a minority in the north, if you put all the other minority groups together.
Now, If these minority groups put together have a majority population in the north and they are predominantly Christian, this clearly confirms the strong population of Christians in the north.

Among the over 200 ethnic groups that make up Northern minorities, only Kanuris-Shuwa Arabs, Ebiras, Nupe
-Kakandas, Bariba-Busas, Boghom and less than 10 ethnic groups in Bauchi-Yobe axis are predominantly muslims.
The overwhelming majority of the other approx 200 ethnic groups are overwhelmingly Christians with a significant minority of them who are a 50-50.

So the conclusion is

'Northern minority groups outnumber Hausa fulanis in the north and these same Northern minorities are predominantly Christian'.

Correction, Hausa Fulani is a non-existent Ethnic group. There is no such thing. We have the Hausa ethnicity and the Fulani ethnicity.

Each Ethnic group has got it's own cultural values and respective language.

Hausa/Fulani is only used for political considerations.

So go back and do more research. After that, you can correct your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2020
kotv:

An Aboki would be an Aboki. Make effort to actually not continue disgracing yourself on here. Always calling IPOB or Igbo when can’t carry a conversation or exposed as the frauds you people are.
I can't have conversation with Nyamiri because they are below our level. Ha ha ha point of correction the most term I have used here is NYAMIRI whoever is that knows himself or herself including you grin grin Again why are you Nyamiri PM me ? Why? I won't reply any fu c king PM, let do it in the open field , am a general ,a worrior,am not like Your Commander in chief Nnamdi Kanu that ran away when he sighted OPERATION PYTHON .................. Fill in that empty space with this word DANCE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Problemkid1: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Nowenuse:

Okay nice.
I have always been observing Christopher's comments and yours on nairaland and mehn, they look so so so similar.

I am also a member of Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo cos one of the admins there is my very very good friend. We talk almost every day! I have even passed a night in his place and I know his family members.

Do Christopher & Mordi know you personally? If yes, Perhaps I can ask them for your contact or I could just PM you.

I always saw the way you South-eastern Igbos fought with the Anioma Igbos over stories of origin..... Pls you people should stop doing that!
We thank God that so many Anioma people acknowledge their Igbo identity unlike those in Rivers state.
So if an Anioma man tells you that his ancestors were from Benin, but today he is proud to be an Igbo, I see no reason why u must argue with him.

Adamawa is actually 65% Christian and not even 50-50.
Michika people are like 90% Christian.
Marghi & other Madagali tribes are like 75% christian.
Kilbas are 70% Christian.

While among Mubi indigenes (Fali, Gude & Nzanyi), Fali are 75% Christian, Gude are 60% Christian while Nzanyi are a 50-50.

If you go to Central & Southern Adamawa, you will find many tribes like Bachama, Batta, Lunguda, Bille, Bali, Yandang, Bare e.t.c that are 99% Christians.

People mistakenly think Taraba has more Christians than Adamawa cos Christians dominate politics in Taraba, but that is just very false.
Adamawa has more Christians by far than Taraba in population, while in percentage, both states are 65-70% Christian.

Taraba christians are just more fortunate because their tribes are more united and larger in size and they have people like TY Danjuma.

Yes u are correct, our Christian selfish old elites and politcal class are a collective problem we have, but I thank God that the most influential elite we northern christians have (TY Danjuma) is now strongly Anti-Arewa. My group are to be meeting with him this year, but Corona is slowing all these things down. I just hope TY buys into seccession. If he does, the other elites can go and burn to ashes. But I fear TY may not buy into the division of Nigeria because of his oilwells grin. However, he is old and he could want to make things right for his children before he dies. You can see how his actions have been recently.

Yes of course, your people and mine must be free, just that we have to work together.

If not for this coronavirus bastard, I am supposed to be in Canada now. I plan on meeting with Nnamdi Kanu this year or at most early next year.

After this Corona issue, I will be making strong efforts to reach out to strong pro seccession Igbo persons & Igbo groups, online & offline. I already have a link to some already but I will also be counting on the likes of you, Yujin, Supan and a few others who are tested and trusted over the years, not those who open fake accounts on nairaland claiming to be Igbos or Northern christians.

Just like one abbokki here opened a northern Christian account few days ago claiming to be a Sayawa man and so passionate of the liberation of Northern christians, telling me how fulanis killed his uncles. All because he wants me to PM him so that he will get my identity.
The mugu think say I be JJC for nairaland. I asked him to tell me the name of his village, quarter & clan in Sayawa land, let me call the Sayawa youth leader to confirm immediately, and he ran away!
I asked him one of the simplest questions in Sayawa language which even non-Sayawa indigenes of Bauchi would know, but the iddiot could not answer it.
Nowenuse you're a good man. May the almighty God bless you and your family accountable times. Please tell my Igbo they should stop fighting themselves. It's abnormal? I heard you talking about Meddle belt uniting with Biafra to separate this country from hausa Fulani. Please I hope it happens. Thank you?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by senatordave1(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Parisian:
Obama won the election despite blacks being just 14% of the American population. Everyone knows election in NG is by massive rigging.
Is it only blacks that voted him? El rufai was always going to win
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by Naajjii: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to all my Nyamiri friends here, even though we disagree a day like this is a day to share with you some wonderful moments.Enjoy yourselves and relax in this Corona Moment. But that doesnt mean i wont resume hostility and get all of you Quarantined in Abakaliki , especially Nowenuse,zkososo,kotv,TooMuchStuff,subduer,myobjective Including your Lord and Saviour Nnamdi Kanu, i will make sure all of you cry and go through hard labour in trying to challenge me with your false claims and lies wink grin grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by kotv: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Naajjii:

I can't have conversation with Nyamiri because they are below our level. Ha ha ha point of correction the most term I have used here is NYAMIRI whoever is that knows himself or herself including you grin grin Again why are you Nyamiri PM me ? Why? I won't reply any fu c king PM, let do it in the open field , am a general ,a worrior,am not like Your Commander in chief Nnamdi Kanu that ran away when he sighted OPERATION PYTHON .................. Fill in that empty space with this word DANCE grin grin

You are clearly mentally deranged. Who private messaged you? I did you say? Since you claim I PMd you, do please post the private message I supposedly sent to you so everyone can be privileged enough to read it. Please do me the great favor of screenshooting the PM I supposedly sent to you to avoid addressing you in public. Please I give you clear permission to embarrass me by posting it for everyone.

I read this entire pages of topic due to the interest of it. Your attempt to argue was calling the OP and other MB that got involved with the conversation as Igbo, IPOB and Nyamiri despite they were decimating you and exposing your incompetence of their area. Your only defense in this entire conversation was calling everyone Nyamiri, Igbo or IPOB due to the fact you can not fathom that you barbarians have created enemies for yourself even in your own nest and did so by yourself. Therefore, why then should I care if you think I’m Nyamiri? Judging by your comments, I would have been more shocked if you didn’t say it. You displayed your mindset is skweed to the typical stupidity of your average Fulani barbarians that we all are accustomed to and clearly obsessed with Igbos. An Aboki would always be Aboki.

You say you cannot have a conversation with Nyamiri because they are supposedly below your level, which is a funny statement considering it is written by someone from the most ratchet community in Nigeria despite holding power for years now, anyway, yet you have been on this topic conversing and arguing with people you believe or rather, deceive yourself as Nyamiri. Do you not realize how much of a contradiction you just made of yourself? So dumb. Surprise us by showing us your not the typical idiots we know you Fulanis as. Just surprise me a bit

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naajjii:
Happy Easter to all my Nyamiri friends here, even though we disagree a day like this is a day to share with you some wonderful moments.Enjoy yourselves and relax in this Corona Moment. But that doesnt mean i wont resume hostility and get all of you Quarantined in Abakaliki , especially Nowenuse,zkososo,kotv,TooMuchStuff,subduer,myobjective Including your Lord and Saviour Nnamdi Kanu, i will make sure all of you cry and go through hard labour in trying to challenge me with your false claims and lies wink grin grin
Thank You naajjii...! Expose the hiding place of Shekau
You can do better by bringing Shekau to justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by eagleu: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naajjii:

Ha ha who be this , oh he is my Nyamiri friend . Where have you been. Oh I rember you are the director of ritual at the ritualist center of red sand village of Abakaliki. grin Ask your Nyamiri brother the director of baby factory Nowenuse he knows where am from. wink Has the Chinese released the passport of your Nyamiri illegal resident and drug pushing brothers in Wuhan the epicenterof CORONA VIRUS ? grin

You missed the childish section of NL, that's where you should be, really.

When people post well researched and informative threads, you lack any cohesive response, and instead resort to some childish drama.

Hauling insults, name calling, and other childish tantrum belies the shallowness of your intellectual status. Not even sure you'd follow�
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by TooMuchStuff: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Hmmmmm..!
Are you sure you don't need psychiatrist attention?
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by eagleu: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naajjii:

Where is this one from? oh i get it, i didnt include you in my Easter wishes, sorry about that.Well its because you are an apprentice in the baby factory no one recognizes you yet. Never mind your time is coming , you would be recognized when you become a supervisor in the Baby factory. By the way what part of Osu Caste are you from and Why are you getting mad and harassing people here on a day like this (Easter day)? wink

Which part of your childish scribblings represents the topic in question.
None.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
P
Re: Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) by joeyfire(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
This thread reminds me of how my Igala lecturer was complaining those days that "when it is time for politics they say all of us are one north but when it's time for us to be rewarded they say we are not core north". In my mind I said ntooor grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wike: National Assembly Is A Mere Rubber Stamp / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Osinbajo On Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.