Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please, Read My Short Story And Like It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please, Read My Short Story And Like It (419 Views)

I Asked An A.I To Tell Me A Scary Story And This Is What I Got / My Short Stories Collection / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Read My Short Story And Like It by Oyokpoga: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
PLEASE, I NEED YOUR LIKES.

My story was shortlisted among the 8 stories that made the shortlist out of the 1,438 short stories that were submitted for Gogeafricativ short story contest last year. The judges have done their parts, they want the general public to decide the final winners.
Please, help me like my story.
Just click on the link below and go down to the end of the and click on the like button. That's all.
Thank you very much for your likes and publicity for me.
The link:
https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/dear-grandpa-by-abah-abah-oyagaba/?fbclid=IwAR2jmHl5dRsxQnuudmgbn9fWGE7lgP-naMBoEAiUadYKQHFEfuJwO2euCfk

(1) (Reply)

We Cannot Tell The Sound Of The Drum By Akwu Sunday Victor / Amazon Stops Supporting Kindle Content In Africa / NBC Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.