Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits (22357 Views)

Many Nigerians Not Mentally Stable – Psychologist / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Why Are Nigerians Not Interested In Keeping Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by jaxxy(m): 3:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol police sef they fear Coronavirus?
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Jrevelation(m): 3:45am On Mar 23, 2020
I have been moving around to contact this virus after contact first place am visiting is police station some other place , we are all going to die in peace

Shebi you think you wise ni
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by box449: 4:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by dallyemmy: 4:31am On Mar 23, 2020
...but police is our friend...
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by joshuaidibia(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Lifewithme: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Nuzo1:

Visiting loved ones in jail is seen as social visit. That's the major point he is trying to pass across.

What's so difficult to understand here?

I'm surprised too. Lol
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by PropertyBuying(f): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2020
What a revelation! So, the NPF sef go loose too.

If interested in any of our property buying services (House or land), please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by box812: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Nairalandmonika: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2020
etrange:
This sounds funny... but it'll be terrible if the armed forces are hit by this virus.
In China police and soldiers were the one coordinating the whole city during lock down, but I don't think our police and soldiers here are that intelligent to do such.
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by onyxo76(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2020
sars- you are a Yahoo boy..where you get this Lexus jeep

Mr b - oga I'm based in Italy, I just came in last week...

sars- wetin dey that black nylon?

Mr b- oh na my drugs o, I get sore throat, cough, catarrh, fever body pains, I dey go hospital for Corona testing...

sars- runs away as fast as possible...
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by topsam1(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2020
The IGP further directs that adequate measures be emplaced to screen persons to be committed into police custody.
...... How dem wan screen suspect for all these local police post? Abi IGP think say as abuja police headquarters be na so every police posts be?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by shogsman(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Nairalanders are extremely stupid, see them laughing about a situation as Dare as this.
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Cantonese: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:
I don't understand, are victims of Coronavirus suppose to visit the police?

What's wrong this IG of a boy sef?

How stooopid can one sound? All to say something?

How would you understand when you did not give yourself the chance at all, going by your comment?

Maybe you do not know that there are loiters around police stations everyday. There are also those who go there to sell their wares, etc.

By the way boy, how old are you as of today?
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Bigleaf1006: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:

U need to read the post again,this time line by line. If u then still don't understand the message,I am sorry.........
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Bigleaf1006: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:
You Nigerians don't know what is going on, do you?
The earlier everyone isolates themselves by sitting at home, the better. If not, a lot are gonna die!
We need to stop all this unnecessary panic,how can you tell Nigerians to stay at home because of this. What u need to keep preaching is how best people can protect themselves and educate them properly about the virus.

U think Nigerian economy can stand just one week shutdown right now. All this panicking will cause more crisis than u can ever imagine
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Vingttrois: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
This shit is scarrying hell out of me!!!

Last monday I have a serious headache, and then follow by body pain and little fever which are symptoms of malaria. Had to rush to school clinic after one week but school is on strike...(Annoying)

I have to travel home to get treatment at a hospital(non of this hospital have a testkit for corona virus) and I was giving malaria drug and injection.. But this is annoying and shows how incompetent our government is. At least an hospital suppose to have test kit for the virus to clear sick people mind and know what wrong with them and to know those that need to go into self insolation(An average Nigerian man lives on daily income without proof or evidence you can't expect someone to go into self isolation for a month or more)

The confusing part is that am not sneezing, coughing or have any respiratory sickness and I didn't have contact with any traveler from outside the country but my major concern is that am on Industrial training, so there is need to board micra almost everyday to my place of work and we all know the poor state of this micra( poor ventilation, packing two people at front, sometimes I doubt if they do wash those cars) and who knows who might have entered the cab before me,some people will be sneezing and coughing inside the cab self.

Note:: The reason why am typing this shit is that since my childhood have never been tested positive for malarial even when it's clear that I have malaria and after using malaria drug I normally feel okay ...So it's hard to use malaria test to determine what's wrong with me.
And I have to return back to work tomorrow because I only take 1week break to treat myself, though am feeling better now

Government should provide more test kit for the virus in major hospital in different states and town so people will be able to practice self isolation and save their family and the whole country from spreading the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Otsam(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by Tattooboy: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Police cannot run from this
Re: Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits by luluman: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:

How can you understand? Not victims, he said just to avoid the spread since we dont know who Caries the virus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.