Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (112038 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

So calling for borders to be closed to protect Nigerians is now politics?

ATiKU'S humility. I'm DeVelOPinG feelings for him.
AnD I'm a MaRRied wOman undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by wehdone(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

So calling for borders to be closed to protect Nigerians is now politics?

Don't mind it. Caprines everywhere
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Dearlord(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Hausa finally become the first impoter of Convid-19 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by wiseone1111: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
please at home for your own good. use logistics service for your buying and selling.

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Omon605(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Please anybody with Mr. A. A number? I wanted to find out where the son likely contract the virus, because I doubt if is within Nigeria or he brings it from outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by wacuc0: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
How much food items will you stock. The best is to maintain good hygiene, obey rules and fight the virus both personally and collectively. No matter how much you stock, it will soon be exhausted and back to square one. Eg is US and Italy. Their Government is planning of supplying food to homes. If they have fought it initially instead of the thought of stocking food they will not be in this mess.

SouthNigerian:
My people, can you all see Covik 1-9 is a mad dog?

Stock your homes with food items, the reality is becoming clearer. I repeat, stock your homes with food items.

May Heaven grant him speedy recovery, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by voltron14: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

There has been no deaths from Corona in Africa so far.

Actually, Burkina Faso recorded a few.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by voltron14: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2020
netflicks:
I think jubril is more at risk here. ...virus that kills old folks really fast

Atiku whose son is a confirmed case is a teenager.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by netflicks(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2020
voltron14:

Atiku whose son is a confirmed case is a teenager.

Old folks are more at risk bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ken4agent(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2020
E b like sey dis virus na for big man ?? grin

But if coro go, will fuel price return Will movement of fuel to border b stopped again
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2020
And to thinks that Lassa fever is still lurking somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Don't know where you source your info from..check the info for just 2states in the US.
sorry...I meant ventilators...oxygen units meant for breathing...not respirators... Respirator n95 is just a face mask....check ventilators, sorry for the mixup
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2020
kristo123:

No one intends to scare anyone this threat is real and not going away unless there is a cure, vaccine or full-scale lockdown of the entire country.

At times our mind try to protect us from danger that is clearly before us by placing us in denial.

This is what study has shown so far of the virus; it's a 1000 times more infectious than SARS; just bn close to infected person with or without symptoms for as much as 15secs can get a person infected; Outbreak normally starts with small cases that grows slowly into clusters then an exponential growth into a full scale outbreak.

Were we are right now in this country the situation can be controlled by flattening the growth curve so as not to overwhelm our medical system. And this can be achieved with a full-scale lockdown, that is business, markets, religious gathering shut, everyone stay at home.
Then providing more testing kits, build more isolation facilities, then identify, isolate and treat infected patients. These are things that can be done to slowdown and possibly stop the spread of virus as is observed in China.

There is cure. The Italian guy who came into the country was tested twice after treatment and he tested negative both times. If this happened abroad CNN would be covering the story and more attention paid to the treatment used.

It's not possible to lock down the country. Many people need to go out for their daily bread, they can't survive three days without this if not they will die of hunger. Believe me, they will starve. This isn't Europe or America, this is Nigeria where the Vegetable seller has no fridge to preserve her stock and her family depend on her income for
food. This is Nigeria where the brick layer must look for daily job so his wife and kids will eat, you can't apply foreign standard to our peculiar situation. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

170k respirators in the US??.
You must be joking.
Ventilators I meant not respirators...you check it out, ventilators... Sorry for the mix up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Horlami247: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Mind divided, one saying these people just want cash out, so they use opposition child as a strategy.
The other afraid of rapid increase coz of naija negligence to precautions.

#me sef dey sneeze now and I get headache.

Arthemeter lumefantrine go do my own joor..I no get coro
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Zoroaster: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

The least of your worries is what you highlighted.

Where is your gun

When the zombie horde come looking for food and hear your generator blarring in the night, your own don finish.

The biggest worry I have about this virus in Nigeria is not from the lack of adequate health care faccilities or drugs, nor food supplies but what the majority horde will do

It will be chaos!

You don't need to prep. You will just stand out like a fagg0t in a neon speedo in church of all places.

What you need to do is know how to defend yourself, fend for yourself and avoid dangerous situations because like hell, it is definitely coming if we see infection and death rates like in Italy.
mehn... This comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
proclinician:

10% of positive cases need icu you are wrong. This disease presents as chronic pneumonia and it doesn't take long before the main and accessory respiratory organs give up and patient will require intubation. I am not wishing the young man death but my annoyance is that we could have done better. Italy is overwhelmed because they have just 7k icu beds nationwide and had to ration the intubation process for the sick and hence the number of casualties.
oga most people don't show symptoms and mainly mild symptoms if any.it is only the severe cases that gets to pneumonia and the pneumonia is what kills the severe cases. Mostly the old and those with underlying health issues are more vulnerable for their condition to get severe then critical...there are many, mostly the young and healthy that show little or no symptoms... But the idea is these are the ones that spread it because they don't know they have it. Check the stats of Italy deaths...The average age of deaths in Italy is 81 years...In US is 80 years ...in China was 70+ years... The Atiku son will be very much fine and you will hear his discharge in 2-3 weeks time

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Realfrankie(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2020
The whole matter is that, this virus doesn't recognize the rich nor the poor. It makes it ceteris paribus
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

Do his son come into the country from Europe?

That's most likely scenario. Definitely not a local transmission

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Kingsleyomonua: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
So the virus does not even respect our big men. Lol....
Our hospitals have been made inadequate to handle his son's case.
I advise Alhaji Atiku to fly his son abroad for proper medicare.
Lol....
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by MARX77(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
CokeBar:

Lol, I can totally relate...

Give him some videos from Italy to watch... might change his perspective.

Lol, y r u like this cheesy, videos from Italy will really change his perspective
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
temmypotter:
The President we never had!

Peep the openness and transparency, hate Atiku all you want! I don't deny he has a bad precedence.

But I'll take him over "Covic 1-9 birus" any day, twice on Sundays
you can go and vote him as Biafra president, he can never be a Nigerian president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ogarsimeon(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Wow God will help us �

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Chuksyno(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Yes it is. But take with garlic and ginger not lime.
Lime is a source of vitamin C, so it makes no sense taking both together.
Thanks alot
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Moneyboyz: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2020
TheSuperb:

Few days ago, this Aboki was going up and down the threads posting rubbish.

Na them dey live like animals for North, then go soon hear am.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Flame4chi(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2020
Strech:
yet! You still have data on your phone.

Bros, it can be hard. For me, even if I don't have 0-byte data on my line and on no airtime. I can still use Whatsapp and use a crome browser to visit nairaland. All I need do is to put on my mobile data ON. Though it fluctuates ( sometimes loads fast, sometimes na �
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by KelechukwuB: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
GET HEAL iN JESUS NAME ��
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by 989900: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Lucy001:

Let it catch you first.... shocked

#savage cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by abokikhalifa: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who are the everybody?

Nigerians I presume with their mentality.

Sane people are driving to cutting edge measures to contain virus and my people are calling on God.

Even your pastors that used to tell you about the blood of Jesus are now doing online broadcast.

Same God they have been calling on over the years and the country keeps retrogressing

My brother the sane people you are also talking about are dying like fowls. China, Italy, Spain, USA etc. Your scientist won't save you. At the end of the day Na God be the supreme leader. Take it or leave it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by 3kay945(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2020
gnykelly:

out of 336,000+ that have it...90,000+ have recovered. how is that %80

grin you get sense jare.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
anonimi:

If you like don't follow instructions to help you avoid infection. Na ya life & ya death.
Ifunkloran aka For Food Only, FFO kee you dia.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586643_img20190907180506979_jpeg225751fcc425bbabeef75d4bb0fdc40c

Abi ke...... I deal with suspect COVID19 and confirmed COVID19 patients, more than you can imagine............
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by jahlove4jah: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
9jatriot:
I took out a moment again to go and read his memo, no where did he mention closing the border as you guys want to believe. I suspect that if you investigate this matter further, this child of his could be a returnee.

No need for politics, this shit is serious matter. Like one of you said, it can affect anyone. Just learn to apply social distancing.
I agree with you. But he called for flight restrictions to the countries with high records of incidents as at 12th of this month. You van check his tweets of 12th March for reference. But that is not the issue now. The issue is that the virus is spreading. Edo state is on theist and Nigeria has recorded her first death of this virus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.