Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (112080 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by ameh99: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Thank God for this one

Few days ago all this useless politician were playing politics with it

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by 3kay945(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ausrichie:
And to thinks that Lassa fever is still lurking somewhere.

grin Yes o,.. are we sure this isn't end of Nigeria?. May Almighty God have mercy.

We are paying dearly for our ignorance and bad rulers now.

Now, our population that is supposed to be a blessing might turns out to be a curse.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Olujoe1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

So calling for borders to be closed to protect Nigerians is now politics?
the same border that was generous enough to rapaciously escaped is infected son into Nigeria to spread the deadly virus. I pray himself has not contacted it and people in the same plane with him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dominatrix:

Hey guys, hang in there.

At this time people need to lean towards helping each other more as we have no faith whatsoever in our current government. Be nice to someone that needs help now, think about it. You only need food and shelter to stay out of the streets for now. Help someone!
thanks for the word of inspiration.
I'm a federal worker in the University tho and our salaries being delayed due to this IPPIS issue.
Anyway I love your moniker let's chat privately

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by salam8528: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

Amen
Who guarantee u heaven let alone u knowing who will make heaven? u are going mad gradually but he most pathetic part is that u got no one to help u curtail ur madness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
salam8528:
Who guarantee u heaven let alone u knowing who will make heaven? u are going mad gradually but he most pathetic part is that u got no one to help u curtail ur madness.

I only said Amen dude undecided why the attack
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by jumobi1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If only you can diiferentiate between hoax and exaggeration.

Flu killed 12,000 out of 328m people in US from January - April. That is approximately 0.00004% casualty. So far, there are reported 13,000 deaths out of 7.8billion people in the world. Currently at approx. 0.00000002% casualty. Which is worse? Fact is fact.

Comparatively and statistically speaking, Coronavirus has to kill 285, 365 globally to equate the fatality of flu in US.

\

Don’t be unwise. COVID-19 has a higher kill rate per infection than the flu. If corona is allowed to infect as many as the flu infects, too many people will die. That’s what the wise world is fighting against.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Flame4chi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
proclinician:

Oboyeeee

I dy tell you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Dominatrix(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
DateMynd44:
thanks for the word of inspiration.
I'm a federal worker in the University tho and our salaries being delayed due to this IPPIS issue.
Anyway I love your moniker let's chat privately

Sure thing buddy!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by salam8528: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
TylerDurden:
ZOVID-15 is much dangerous and is the reason we have that living dead in as Aso Rock
yea the most pathetic situation is that a living death is ruling u and someone like u with full life got nothing to do about it. I swaer a dead rat is better than u.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dear Atiku,
But your son knew he was sick when he got into the country and refused to self isolate for 10 days. He went places and mingled with people. He was forced to the hospital by the police.
After 36 hours in the hospital and knowing it is no longer hidden, theyyou now tweeted this. Your son was also at PLAY LOUNGE WUSE 2 Abuja. on Friday clubbing with his friends and wife. This is why they have now shutdown. Anyone who was at Play Lounge on friday need to contact NCDC immediately. Abuja might just be in a bigger trouble than we know. Your son was also at Juma'at that same friday. I know people are hailing you for coming out but you have not been forthright with Nigerians. Your son REFUSED to self Isolate as required by the Federal ministry of Health and the NCDC for anyone coming back into country. It took residents of his estate to call the police who in conjunction with the NCDC forcefully came to evacuate your son to Gwagwalda after more than 10 days of his return to Nigeria and probably has infected 100s of people. Your fake show of statesmanship is IRRESPONSIBLE ~ @watchingyall
$CPD.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Kfed4ril(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
9jatriot:
A few days ago this guy was playing politics with this thing, when we tell people that this shit is serious, they do not believe.

Buharist ehh, you never seize to amaze me, anybody telling truth to you god is seen as playing politics, must every body lick his dry worn out ass? Guy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by adekunle418(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
May God deliver us
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mascot87(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Luckymama:

How can a person reach you? I don’t have access to my Nairaland email anymore so I can’t send you a private message.

Good evening, please are you the one that reach out to me this afternoon? If it's you,I want to once more say thank you so much & may God continue to enlarge your coast. God bless
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by sirdick17: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
9jatriot:
A few days ago this guy was playing politics with this thing, when we tell people that this shit is serious, they do not believe.

Don't mind the idiot like father like son, so selfish..... The useless boy didnt base in Nigeria but when the trouble started he remember he have a country. The annoying thing is he has ben everywhere since he came back
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by sirdick17: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Buharist ehh, you never seize to amaze me, anybody telling truth to you god is seen as playing politics, must every body lick his dry worn out ass? Guy

Which useless truth? Where did the idiot come from, he came from abroad and he has ben everywhere sharing the virus and saying nonsense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Banmeallday:

The way you people easily believe news shaaaaa. First of all do you know anyone that has it? No you dont. Do you know Atiku or his son or the people they are connected with? No you dont.

You have a quack leading you who may not be who he says he is and a legislature that has done NOTHING in 5 years and today you are talking about Corona since the world is talking about it abi.....

What happened to the usual diseases that are hurting us in Nigeria/Africa?

Or the fact that more people have died under Muslim/Terrorist/Boko Haram clashes since 2000 than this Corona.....
You was making an interesting post until you turned it political.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by ajl: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
May Coronavirus visit all the enemies of the Nigerian masses, including the looters of public funds, including all those tormenting the people using all forms of evil and demonic means as well as violence to steal any form of material things from the people. And those who cornered public funds meant for power generation, hospitals, roads and all types of infrastructures. Let this be like plagues that tormented pharaoh and his people leaving in peace the innocent and downtrodden.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dominatrix:

Sure thing buddy!
my mail ain't working.
Should I quote u and drop my number on a dead thread?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by RaptorX: 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If only you can diiferentiate between hoax and exaggeration.

Flu killed 12,000 out of 328m people in US from January - April. That is approximately 0.00004% casualty. So far, there are reported 13,000 deaths out of 7.8billion people in the world. Currently at approx. 0.00000002% casualty. Which is worse? Fact is fact.

Comparatively and statistically speaking, Coronavirus has to kill 285, 365 globally to equate the fatality of flu in US.

\
The death toll is now above 200,000
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by InvertedHammer: 2:51am On May 03, 2020
RaptorX:
The death toll is now above 200,000
/
Comparatively still less than percentage victims of flu virus.

But I must admit, coronavirus is on another level.

\

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.