Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? (944 Views)

Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? / Could She Be Pregnant, Missed Period And Negative PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2020
This corona shit is rising like dollars,we can only try our best but only God can save us
This time's reminds me of Luke 22:11
There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
Make e no be say the world wan end oh
Because These strange happenings affecting all man rich and poor
Even atiku abubakar son test positive

Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by KuvukuLand: 1:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Haaaa be there asking unusual question ooo

I have packed all my loads and withdrew all my money from bank, once I hear the trumpet sound am relocating to heaven straight up. I'm starting new life there
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Ladylite: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2020
This is not the end
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2020
My sister this period the unbelievable dey happen even to roll and smoke my Igbo dey fear me e dey be like the moment I light am say God go come and he no go make sense make God come catch me dey smoke Igbo
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:
This is not the end

My sister this period the unbelievable dey happen even to roll and smoke my Igbo dey fear me e dey be like the moment I light am say God go come and he no go make sense make God come catch me dey smoke Igbo
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 1:36am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:

I have packed all my loads and withdrew all my money from bank, once I hear the trumpet sound am relocating to heaven straight up. I'm starting new life there
You wan carry money go heaven
Lol

Bring that your savings make we go flex now before God go come oh
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Ladylite: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

Hypocrite.... This is not the end. You think you can deceive God? Making a temporary change.... Just out of fear not but God wants people who love him.

Do continue the igbo and weed
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite.... This is not the end. You think you can deceive God? Making a temporary change.... Just out of fear not but God wants people who love him.

You see why I no dey like to follow u Talk or reply your quote's on my threads.. You don't know when someone is trying to create a lighter mood and be funny, you take things too serious I was only joking with u?
Why insulting me?
Why calling me a hypocrite.??
Did I offend u before?
Why girl like u go just dey naturally mean
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Ladylite: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

You see why I no dey like to follow u Talk or reply your quote's on my threads.. You don't know when someone is trying to create a lighter mood and be funny, you take things too serious I was only joking with u?
Why insulting me?
Why calling me a hypocrite.??
Did I offend u before?
Why girl like u go just dey naturally mean

Am sorry. It's a harsh world and men have dealt me a bad hand.

Hope we cool
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by CanadaOrBust: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:

I may be wrong but I think they’d issue us new clothes and stuff over there also I’m not sure our money will be good over there
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by yanabasee(m): 2:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Am sorry. It's a harsh world and men have dealt me a bad hand.
Hope we cool
If you have been dealt with by MEN... Then you have a problem....
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Ladylite: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2020
yanabasee:

If you have been dealt with by MEN... Then you have a problem....

Correction homosapien I Was, I HAD been dealt with. Thanks to the bad sect of men I met, I have become someone better and stronger, I have learned to be totally different and it changed my destiny for good.

Thanks to the pain.
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I may be wrong but I think they’d issue us new clothes and stuff over there also I’m not sure our money will be good over there

Lol that year when I was in primary
My Sunday schoolteacher
Used to tell us that we would be wearing white gown in heaven singing and praising God no food we wouldn't be hungry either lol
But what if all these are mere fallacies aimed at making us live a righteous life
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by yanabasee(m): 2:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Correction homosapien I Was, I HAD been dealt with. Thanks to the bad sect of men I met, I have become someone better and stronger, I have learned to be totally different and it changed my destiny for good.

Thanks to the pain.

You claim to have learned to be totally different.....Why attribute your past experience with your present mean-attitute to how you got dealt with?

And why the name calling??

1 Like

Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by CanadaOrBust: 2:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

Lol that year when I was in primary
My Sunday schoolteacher
Used to tell us that we would be wearing white gown in heaven singing and praising God no food we wouldn't be hungry either lol
But what if all these are mere fallacies aimed at making us live a righteous life

Of course we won’t have bodies. We will be totally spirit - our real nature
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by CanadaOrBust: 2:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

But God created Igbo??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by dcrown13: 2:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:
You're high already bro

1 Like

Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2020
dcrown13:

You're high already bro

What can I do bro?.247 am always high
Smoke my sorrows away
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by KuvukuLand: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Its only one white clothes they will issue us for free, but I can bribe them with the cash I have, and collect two or three pieces
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by CanadaOrBust: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:
Its only one white clothes they will issue us for free, but I can bribe them with the cash I have, and collect two or three pieces

That’s what I’m saying, same thing crossed my mind but how are we sure our money is any good over there?? I’ll even bring some dollars but maybe they have their own currency.
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by saintol(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2020
The Spanish Flu outbreak was worse than this, yet it was survived. Although millions were affected and millions died too.

*WE SHALL OVERCOME, AND ALL WILL BE WELL*.
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by KuvukuLand: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That’s what I’m saying, same thing crossed my mind but how are we sure our money is any good over there?? I’ll even bring some dollars but maybe they have their own currency.

Hmm thats true, maybe there will be Bureau De Change there
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:
fear of corona, has converted u to God, nice

1 Like

Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by CanadaOrBust: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2020
KuvukuLand:

Hmm thats true, maybe there will be Bureau De Change there

I don’t think so. Remember this is heaven we are talking about. BDC are too corrupt. It is like saying they may have black market Aboki! Quite absurd
Re: Could This Period And Recent Happenings Be The Times The Old Folks Told Us? by Slimranky(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
fear of corona, has converted u to God, nice

I be child of God na

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls. / Wife Dies After A Botched Cosmetic Surgery Operation / Beards And Sideboards(teddy) Fertilizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.