Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop (2686 Views)

5 Amazing Ways Of Preventing The Fuel Pump Of Your Car From Failing / Our Auto Technicians And Lack Of Tools / Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 2:49am On Mar 23, 2020
What we do is allowing customers to remain in their cars/vehicles during oil changes to
avoid coronavirus a.k.a covid-19 that might be lurking in the waiting area.

We also disinfect the waiting area often. I advise other mechanics to copy this practice of ours.

Anything similar happening where you are or servicing your car/vehicle?
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:15am On Mar 23, 2020
@ gazzuzz

Have you also started doing this?
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:16am On Mar 23, 2020
@ radautoworks

Copy this if you haven't started doing it.
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by Mynewdawn15: 3:36am On Mar 23, 2020
@op
Are you now a Mechanic? grin

I guess your ES350 experience lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2020
@ Trygo

This will be useful

1 Like

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Mechanics must do everything in their capacity to protect their customers from contacting this deadly virus.
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Dem Kazeem's can never get the virus cos they always washing their hands with petrol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 4:12am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dem Kazeem's can never get the virus cos they always washing their hands with petrol.

Really?

Plus the waiting area is always washed with petrol as well?
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 23, 2020
legalwealth:

Really?

Plus the waiting area is always washed with petrol as well?

Like you don't know Kazeem's.
Kazeem no get waiting area o. Na road you go stand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Like you don't know Kazeem's.

Kazeem no get waiting area o. Na road you go stand.

grin
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by radautoworks: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2020
legalwealth:
@ radautoworks

Copy this if you haven't started doing it.

Or just have a drop box, set appointments etc by phone and customers do not wait for vehicles...

1 Like

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 4:26am On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Or just have a drop box, set appointments etc by phone and customers do not wait for vehicles...

Thanks for that tip as well.

Some customers might also like to wait for minor fixes to be completed. Some even prefer to stay around while their car/vehicle is being worked on.
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by EgunMogaji2: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:

I trust you to be well ahead of this cool

1 Like

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by radautoworks: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks for that tip as well.

Some customers might also like to wait for minor fixes to be completed. Some even prefer to stay around while their car/vehicle is being worked on.

Already a no-no before the virus. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Already a no-no before the virus. Thanks.

Better! !!
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by timifakay(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
S
T
A
Y

A
T

H
O
M
E

4 Likes

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

There’s nothing wrong with investing in different enterprises.

Thanks oga! !!

He wouldn't know and I'm not surprised.

1 Share

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
But you no sabi anything about motor na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:
What we do is allowing customers to remain in their cars/vehicles during oil changes to

We also disinfect the waiting area often. I advise other mechanics to copy this practice of ours.

Be smart
Be wise
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
cool
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
wink
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
smiley
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm...... I'm not going to be locked in my car while mechanic work on it. I want to see what he is doing..... not going tell me he changed rotors or whatever but he didn't.
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... I'm not going to be locked in my car while mechanic work on it. I want to see what he is doing..... not going tell me he changed rotors or whatever but he didn't.

radautoworks:

legalwealth:

Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by uboma(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
But you no sabi anything about motor na. undecided

Let's say, he learnt some tips from the ES350.

***modified***

What is the story behind the ES 350? I am getting it in bits and pieces.
Re: How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop by legalwealth(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Happens Once Ones Temporary Driver's License Expired? / Innoson SUVS Now Nigerian Army Officials Cars(-PICS) / Ford Edge As A First Card ,your Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.