Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. (2696 Views)

Peugeot 307: Solution To Anti Theft Warning Fault / Golf 4 Automatic Transmission Problem Please Help / HELP!!! Which Do I Choose?camry 2001 Or Pegeout 406 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Help me pls, my car is making me miserable!

Its a pegeout 307. The problem is, there seem to be no full transmission no matter what I do. I've taken it for diagnosis many time. I've changed like five fuel pumps, changed the coil, changed the plugs and several other things in the car as the mechanics always advice, but the problem remain the same. Could it electrical? I do not know. Its making me miserable, pls those with the know how should pls help, thans.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alisha4U:

Its a pegeout 307. The problem is, there seem to be no full transmission no matter what I do. I've taken it for diagnosis many time. I've changed like five fuel pumps, changed the coil, changed the plugs and several other things in the car as the mechanics always advice, but the problem remain the same. Could it electrical? I do not know. Its making me miserable, pls those with the know how should pls help, thans.

You did not mention a problem, just parts! Peugeots require special care, not every one can fix a Peugeot, even their scanners are specific to Peugeot. Start by introducing your engine and transmission type, and scan codes if any. Then the problems faced.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
THanks for the reply, I will be here with the details soon.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by gambus007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Alisha4U:

Whats the problem of the car?i use 307...i love her.you must have abuse her.gazzuz and ikenna will b of help to u.Ikenna can also add u to peugeot group.hope ur changed parts are still with you?
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Some are still with me. The care shows stop on the dashboard and when it does, it doesnt fire well. Sometimes when i park, to start again would be problem. I really dont know how to explain it but thats how close I can come to explaining it.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Or pls please can anyone point me to a good Pugeot expert pls.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Ikenna351(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Alisha4U:
Some are still with me. The care shows stop on the dashboard and when it does, it doesnt fire well. Sometimes when i park, to start again would be problem. I really dont know how to explain it but thats how close I can come to explaining it.

Where do you stay?

Ikenna
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
I stay in VI but I but I care where the expert is, im ready to take the car anywhere, all I need is for the car to work well. Thanks.
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Ikenna351(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Alisha4U:
I stay in VI but I but I care where the expert is, im ready to take the car anywhere, all I need is for the car to work well. Thanks.

You can contact GAZZUZZ since he stays in Lagos as well. If you were in Abuja, I would have asked you to bring the Lion for me to diagnose and fix the lion for you.

Just relax, it's going to be alright.

Ikenna
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
08033910382 08023251039
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by Alisha4U(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok Gazuz. Will try to reach you now
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by soldierAnt(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Alisha4U:
Ok Gazuz. Will try to reach you now
Where these issues finally resolved? Would be interested to know
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
soldierAnt:

Where these issues finally resolved? Would be interested to know

I didn't get a call, so im sure problem was either resolved or car was replaced grin
Re: Pegeout 307 Problem, Please Expert Help Needed. by searchng4love: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I didn't get a call, so im sure problem was either resolved or car was replaced grin
Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Five Hundred Thousand Naira To Buy Tokunbo Automatic Car? / Nigerian Used Car Between 450-500k / VIO Is Back On Lagos Roads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.