Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen (399 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by Gideon97(m): 3:08am On Mar 23, 2020
I've been following this corona story since early this year and I've even spoken to people in heavily hit areas like Italy. I know how bad this thing can get for us especially with our inferior 3rd world infrastructure. Please think. Do those other countries not have religous people too? Alot of those countries that are suffering now also have christians and muslims . Italy has one of the most severe cases but has had a christian history longer than our country's existence. Iran is one of the places that has been at the heart of the muslim faith for centuries, but what is Allah doing while they struggle to contain it?
Please stop all the nonsence. Obey the instructions concerning conduct. Use the internet to educate yourself more about this epidemic. Abstain from church, mosques or where ever it is you go for worship (and any other large gatherings).
Your pastors, imams etc are not scientist (except they studied to be). They don't know shit about this beyond what they can read online, just like the rest of us. If they're talking about corona virus and not relaying any of the useful, pratical and relevant message about the virus and conduct during this period, ignore them. I'm now speaking to Christians especially as i am surrounded by you the most and you tend to perpetrate these kinds of things the most. No, this is not caused by demons, spirits or any ambigous prophecy from your holy books.
The holy spirit will not cure you. Jesus christ will not save you. The blood of Jesus is not a vaccine. Anointing oil will not wash it away. Communion wine will not cure you. If you must pray, pray in your homes. Pray for the doctors, nurses and other health care officials around the world fighting tirelessly to save lives. Pray for the scientists who are working vigilantly to find an antiviral cure and a vaccine for this thing. And finally pray for any other men and women who are in some way or another,helping to mitigate the situation.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by Lonelyhrt1(m): 3:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Will they listen
Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by orisa37: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2020
GO
ON
DISSENTING.
Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by orisa37: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2020
CATHOLICISM CAME BEFORE FRANCIS, SO CHRISTIANITY CAN'T SHATTER OR SCATTER NOW ON FRANCIS.

NO CHRISLAM !!!
Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by OtemAtum: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2020
orisa37:
CATHOLICISM CAME BEFORE FRANCIS, SO CHRISTIANITY CAN'T SHATTER OR SCATTER NOW ON FRANCIS.

NO CHRISLAM !!!
Is this what the op is talking about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by Gideon97(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

Is this what the op is talking about? undecided

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Gideon97:
I've been following this corona story since early this year and I've even spoken to people in heavily hit areas like Italy. I know how bad this thing can get for us especially with our inferior 3rd world infrastructure. Please think. Do those other countries not have religous people too? Alot of those countries that are suffering now also have christians and muslims . Italy has one of the most severe cases but has had a christian history longer than our country's existence. Iran is one of the places that has been at the heart of the muslim faith for centuries, but what is Allah doing while they struggle to contain it?
Please stop all the nonsence. Obey the instructions concerning conduct. Use the internet to educate yourself more about this epidemic. Abstain from church, mosques or where ever it is you go for worship (and any other large gatherings).
Your pastors, imams etc are not scientist (except they studied to be). They don't know shit about this beyond what they can read online, just like the rest of us. If they're talking about corona virus and not relaying any of the useful, pratical and relevant message about the virus and conduct during this period, ignore them. I'm now speaking to Christians especially as i am surrounded by you the most and you tend to perpetrate these kinds of things the most. No, this is not caused by demons, spirits or any ambigous prophecy from your holy books.
The holy spirit will not cure you. Jesus christ will not save you. The blood of Jesus is not a vaccine. Anointing oil will not wash it away. Communion wine will not cure you. If you must pray, pray in your homes. Pray for the doctors, nurses and other health care officials around the world fighting tirelessly to save lives. Pray for the scientists who are working vigilantly to find an antiviral cure and a vaccine for this thing. And finally pray for any other men and women who are in some way or another,helping to mitigate the situation.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by OloshoMan: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Thank You for this. We have a lot of gullible people in this country. Their gullibility and stupidity may kill them even before corona gets to them.

2 Likes

Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by GeeBeeWillie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Try and Study "Gender equality" if you must be an intellectual paster ok! Read "DIALOGUE A POSSIBLE WAY OF SOLVING RELIGOUS CRISIS". Gtuism
Re: Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen by globalsoftkeys: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
You do not know what you are talking about, there is nothing on earth that GOD does not know about, Had it been you were Pharaoh in the days of slavery of the children of Israel you would have done more evil than pharaoh of then...You have lost faith in GOD you need to retrace your steps, For the mere fact that we are following protocols in order not to contact the virus. Does not mean, it was because of that we are saved no,no, and no but because GOD showed us mercy in this part of the world..Infact you will find out that coronavirus even attacked those that kept the protocols than anybody in Nigeria...It was not a coincidence its just Gods mercy, many died in Europe and America etc But it was GOD that spared us..Give your life to Christ before its too late..You don't know what you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

See Pastor That Correctly Predicted Outbreak Of Coronavirus (watch Video) / Why Thomas Aquinas Didn’t Finish His Summa Theologica? / The Christian Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.