Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

"Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele (22105 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by donphilopus: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Haywhysat:
'Obaseki’s Chief of Staff, Mr Taiwo Akerele'

Wow, so chief of staff ma yoruba man from Akoko Edo, make sense... And some people are still saying there aren't yorubas in Akoko Edo

He's from Igarra. Though most of the aged people there understand Yoruba perfectly. I'm also from there but I don't understand Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Priye007(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Only if he will step down for another governor to come in.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by johnmartus(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2020
grin please ignore this igbo boy.
akdjr:
The chief of staff is not Yoruba man. So if a Nigerian man answer James Johnson he's now an English Man. I named my own son Dayo. This is not actually the platform for me to educate you more about how some Akoko Edo bears Yoruba name and how Nigerians bears English and Arabic names. quote author=Haywhysat post=87686096]'Obaseki’s Chief of Staff, Mr Taiwo Akerele'

Wow, so chief of staff ma yoruba man from Akoko Edo, make sense... And some people are still saying there aren't yorubas in Akoko Edo
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by johnmartus(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Are you saying the man isn't a yoruba?
donphilopus:

He's from Igarra. Though most of the aged people there understand Yoruba perfectly. I'm also from there but I don't understand Yoruba.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2020
born2breed would see dese one nd insist akoko edo people re not yoruba mr akerele has demystifyied all dat
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by donphilopus: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Are you saying the man isn't a yoruba?

Yes. He's from Igarra. They have their language. They speak Etuno language though most of them (especially the aged) understand Yoruba.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

Taiwo Akerele is my Uncle and I can categorically tell you that he is not yoruba. Our surname is Akerele, as some of us bear Yoruba surnames. We are in no way Yoruba. He bears Taiwo cos he's a twin. My name is Oziofu Akerele, both my parents are from Igarra. Does that sound like Yoruba? It's just like telling Itsekiri people that they are Yoruba because some of them bear yoruba names
itshekiri are yoruba i belong to a worldwide yoruba forum and a lot of itshekiris are members to be precise one of d first place we established opc is at akoko edo and sapele
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by gazza07(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Like obaseki like ngige, fearlessly ready to serve and cut any wings of godfather in the process
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
KennieKingOba:
Akoko Edo is a yoruba province, they are yorubas, my former boss is also from akoko edo and hes a yoruba. Akoko edo is a place btw akoko of ondo and edo state
100 percent
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2020
donphilopus:

Yes. He's from Igarra. They have their language. They speak Etuno language though most of them (especially the aged) understand Yoruba.
they are yorubas so simple
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

It is not. Calm down. Check Local governments of Edo State and you will see Akoko Edo. I'm from Akoko Edo, Igarra to be precise. I am not yoruba. we speak an entirely different language called Etuno.
it depends who ur mum and where u grew up naturally u wont want to claim yooba
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:

Arguing with an Igarra person that he is yoruba? Smh. Just learn. It's that simple
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
it depends who ur mum and where u grew up naturally u wont want to claim yooba

You obviously didn't see where i said both my parents are from Igarra. I can't speak a word of Yoruba. all we speak is our native language. Stop trying to draw a point.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

Arguing with an Igarra person that he is yoruba? Smh. Just learn. It's that simple
dere is nothing to learn mehn kerele is a yoruba man so simple and akoko edo is yoruba territory
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

You obviously didn't see where i said both my parents are from Igarra. I can't speak a word of Yoruba. all we speak is our native language. Stop trying to draw a point.
i couldnt speak a word of yooba and i grew up in lagos akoko edo nd itshekiri are yoruba territory anyway we have opc and opc members dere wich is all i care about arguing with a simpleton like u is a waste of my time
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
dere is nothing to learn mehn kerele is a yoruba man so simple and akoko edo is yoruba territory

If that helps you sleep at night dear
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Mmangaka: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Mmangaka:
Now it's obvious Obaseki is losing. Oshoimole should teach him lesson so that it will serve as detterance for other potential ingrates.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
i couldnt speak a word of yooba and i grew up in lagos akoko edo nd itshekiri are yoruba territory anyway we have opc and opc members dere wich is all i care about arguing with a simpleton like u is a waste of my time

You actually sound like the simpleton hun. Enjoy the rest of your day. Stay safe.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by donphilopus: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:

You now wanna tell me what tribe I belong?
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

You actually sound like the simpleton hun. Enjoy the rest of your day. Stay safe.
eh ya d tin pain u sha u sharpaly claim d man as ur uncle hehe all dese poor people sef
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
donphilopus:

bros go rest
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
donphilopus:

I think it's better to just ignore these basic and ignorant folks. I made a big mistake by even responding to their messages in the first place.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

I think it's better to just ignore these basic and ignorant folks. I made a big mistake by even responding to their messages in the first place.
misery loves company ehya igbo people and jealousy sef
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by obazie(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Now it's obvious Obaseki is losing. Oshoimole should teach him lesson so that it will serve as detterance for other potential ingrates.

Mumu talk...must u comment...ode like u
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Xisnin(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
Mumu.
Who are you to tell people their tribe?

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Born2Breed(f): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
born2breed would see dese one nd insist akoko edo people re not yoruba mr akerele has demystifyied all dat

Please stop mentioning me if all you do is keep spewing ignorance.

Ogbesse people in Ovia Local Government in Edo South bear full Yoruba names but are they Yoruba's? No!!!

My relatives bear Ajayi ( pronounced Azahi in Edo) and Ojo ( pronounced Ogio in Edo) and Idowu ( pronounced Idohu in Edo). Are they Yoruba's? No. One of the Dumeren's bears Ikponwonosa does that make him a Benin? No.

Let me tell you a little story. My great grand father was a chronic polygamist and some of the wives were Yoruba's and this particular one was from Ondo. After the birth of her son, the child was always sick and she took the child to her mother in Ondo. They named him Ajayi and the name stuck, now his children and grand children who are my cousins bear Ajayi as surname. They don't understand wa or lo in Yoruba.

The proximity and inter-marriages are the reason they bear these names.

How can you argue about a state you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by donphilopus: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

Lol. Ireiza onuka.

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Born2Breed(f): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

Please ignore that troll.

I made a mistake responding to (it).

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Xisnin:

Mumu.
Who are you to tell people their tribe?
are ikwerre people not igbos mke we dey deceive ourselves dere
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Born2Breed:

Please stop mentioning me if all you do is keep spewing ignorance.

Ogbesse people in Ovia Local Government in Edo South bear full Yoruba names but are they Yoruba's? No!!!

My relatives bear Ajayi ( pronounced Azahi in Edo) and Ojo ( pronounced Ogio in Edo) and Idowu ( pronounced Idohu in Edo). Are they Yoruba's? No. One of the Dumeren's bears Ikponwonosa does that make him a Benin? No.

Let me tell you a little story. My great grand father was a chronic polygamist and some of the wives were Yoruba's and this particular one was from Ondo. After the birth of her son, the child was always sick and she took the child to her mother in Ondo. They named him Ajayi and the name stuck, now his children and grand children who are my cousins bear Ajayi as surname. They don't understand wa or lo in Yoruba.

The proximity and inter-marriages are the reason they bear these names.

How can you argue about a state you know nothing about.

story
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Simbrixton(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Born2Breed:

Please ignore that troll.

I made a mistake responding to (it).
haha it pain u like dat haha akoko edo people are yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.