Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele (21933 Views)

How Taiwo Akerele Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From As Obaseki's COS / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Hotfreez: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2020
They can settle their differences and Obaseki would then go into the party primaries to slug it out with other contestants.

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Least of our problems right now

Please be safe out there

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by DeRay98(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Now it's obvious Obaseki is losing. Oshoimole should teach him lesson so that it will serve as detterance for other potential ingrates.

You're very ignorant of what saved Oshiomhole.
He was given conditions to meet and remain as Chairman which was to support Obaseki's 2nd or forget his Chair.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by akdjr(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2020
The chief of staff is not Yoruba man. So if a Nigerian man answer James Johnson he's now an English Man. I named my own son Dayo. This is not actually the platform for me to educate you more about how some Akoko Edo bears Yoruba name and how Nigerians bears English and Arabic names. quote author=Haywhysat post=87686096]'Obaseki’s Chief of Staff, Mr Taiwo Akerele'

Wow, so chief of staff ma yoruba man from Akoko Edo, make sense... And some people are still saying there aren't yorubas in Akoko Edo[/quote]
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Mraphel: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Nwodosis:
Oshomole saw himself as Tinubu and took Obaseki as Ambode.
Chukwudi leave Tinubu alone , mention Orji uzor kalu
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by FLYFIRE(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2020
dalongjnr:
Water don pass gari,for a Governor that wanted to scatter everywhere and anything just for a returned ticket.
May be you want to say: Water don pass garri for an EX-Governor that wanted to scatter everywhere and anything just for his belly sake
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by OnlineWell(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Wonders shall never end

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by immaculatesense(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
akdjr:
The chief of staff is not Yoruba man. So if a Nigerian man answer James Johnson he's now an English Man. I named my own son Dayo. This is not actually the platform for me to educate you more about how some Akoko Edo bears Yoruba name and how Nigerians bears English and Arabic names. quote author=Haywhysat post=87686096]'Obaseki’s Chief of Staff, Mr Taiwo Akerele'

Wow, so chief of staff ma yoruba man from Akoko Edo, make sense... And some people are still saying there aren't yorubas in Akoko Edo
U are the most unbelievable person I av ever come across in my life...I don't really talk on nairaland but seeing dis level of pervertness really breaks my heart...that someone bears Odumegun Ojukwu boths as first name and surname may still prove he is an Hausa man...u need to be checked

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by immaculatesense(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
akdjr:

Wow, so chief of staff ma yoruba man from Akoko Edo, make sense... And some people are still saying there aren't yorubas in Akoko Edo
Arabic and English are Nigerian adopted language which can be generally used as wish while other national languages are ethnic and tribal base...how can u bear a tribal name of both surname and first name and ur still claiming otherwise...plis educate me on how both surname and first name are Yoruba and d Akoko Edo man is not Yoruba...I want to learn history from u...am widely and wholeheartedly open..
Plis
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by KennieKingOba(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Haywhysat:
'Obaseki’s Chief of Staff, Mr Taiwo Akerele'

Akoko Edo is a yoruba province, they are yorubas, my former boss is also from akoko edo and hes a yoruba. Akoko edo is a place btw akoko of ondo and edo state

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by CrimeKsmart: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
DeRay98:

You're very ignorant of what saved Oshiomhole.
He was given conditions to meet and remain as Chairman which was to support Obaseki's 2nd or forget his Chair.
Hehehe. You were part of people who gave him the conditions right

3 Likes

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Clowns

In politics,there are no permanent ENEMIES OR FRIENDS just interests

If you like be used as pawns to their games
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
KennieKingOba:
Akoko Edo is a yoruba province, they are yorubas, my former boss is also from akoko edo and hes a yoruba. Akoko edo is a place btw akoko of ondo and edo state

It is not. Calm down. Check Local governments of Edo State and you will see Akoko Edo. I'm from Akoko Edo, Igarra to be precise. I am not yoruba. we speak an entirely different language called Etuno.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2020
immaculatesense:

Arabic and English are Nigerian adopted language which can be generally used as wish while other national languages are ethnic and tribal base...how can u bear a tribal name of both surname and first name and ur still claiming otherwise...plis educate me on how both surname and first name are Yoruba and d Akoko Edo man is not Yoruba...I want to learn history from u...am widely and wholeheartedly open..
Plis

Taiwo Akerele is not yoruba. Our surname is Akerele, as some of us bear Yoruba surnames. We are in no way Yoruba. He bears Taiwo cos he's a twin. My name is Oziofu. both my parents are from Igarra. Does that sound like Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by spirul77: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=87684208]
Conditions ? You were blabbing how EDO is not Lagos, how obaseki will teach oshiomhole a lesson and all that but now the narrative has changed, in APC constitution there's nothing like right of first refuser, oga governor is afraid of primaries and want right of first refusal, his works and performance would speak for him in the party primaries,do you think even as a sitting governor obaseki has the political clout to win APC primaries against, odubu, ize iyamu and ogiewhonyi without oshiomholes support? and to be sincere with yourself, can you boldly say obaseki has performed to return unopposed?
We were all in Benin during the last elections,do you know the enemies oshiomhole made because of his choice to bring in obaseki as his successor? Do you know how Oshio suffered because of his choice to field a lightweight like obaseki against ize iyamu of PDP? Do you even know the slim margin obaseki used in defeating ize iyamu? Do you know how many bini sons obaseki made sure they lose their federal appointments because they are of oshio's camp? I pray you help someone like obaseki in your life to feel the pain too. Just dey there dey talk about conditions until your eye clear.

4 Likes

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by KennieKingOba(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
misstiq:

It is not. Calm down. Check Local governments of Edo State and you will see Akoko Edo. I'm from Akoko Edo, Igarra to be precise. I am not yoruba. we speak an entirely different language called Etuno.
but the people of akoko edo bear yoruba name and even surname
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Austino50: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Stories for the gods
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by bobaustin(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
two games dn cut Ize Iyamu ticket oo. APC cut one, PDP his former party cut d other one.

1 Like

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by yemex04(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Lostz:
this is among the condition given to Osho. he must work for Obaseki

Oshiomole must not work for him..Obaseki must be ready to compete to win the primary
He like any other APC members have the right to aspire and contest for the party ticket.
Obaseki should be ready to lobby and campaign to get the party ticket.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=87687252][/quote]
Wait till Obaseki becomes APC candidate before telling me how Edo is Lagos
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by benobyeze(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Mending fense?Because the governor failed in his bid to destabilise APC as a party. He should not be given another chance.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by spirul77: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=KennieKingOba post=87686859] na wa o, how some people say things they don't know with authority baffles me, how's akoko edo Yoruba?
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Naija4love(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87686041:
All we want is a better Nigeria and an end to this deadly virus rampaging the world, not a 2 fighting kinda case.

Next news biko......
Your father risk over 200 million life because her daughter is in London, he failed to close border because her daughter is out. When her daughter come back he now close it. Risk your life with the deadly virus. I pray everyday that supports this government will get the virus.. I don't call anyone name

1 Share

Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Austino50: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=87687252][/quote] Well said
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by misstiq(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
KennieKingOba:
but the people of akoko edo bear yoruba name and even surname

Some. majority don't tho. And Akoko Edo is made up of various towns and villages like Igarra, Ikpeshi, Ososo, Somorika, Sasaro, Okpe, Oneme-Nekhua, Lampese, Ibillo, etcetera. So different villages bear different names.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2020
yemex04:

Oshiomole must not work for him..Obaseki must be ready to compete to win the primary
He like any other APC members have the right to aspire and contest for the party ticket.
Obaseki should be ready to lobby and campaign to get the party ticket.
just wait and see. Primary election is close
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by spirul77: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=87687373]
You know nothing, I thought you said obaseki will teach oshiomhole a lesson? What I know is, it's IMPOSSIBLE for obaseki to get a return ticket without oshiomhole's support even without being a national chairman, oshiomhole wasn't given any condition, he won the battle because buhari and tinubu were with him. Were was obaseki and your ilks when Oshio singlehandly fought the fg and brought APC to South south?
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=87687660][/quote] osho and his supporters sworn that Obaseki will not get return ticket na.
let us wait till after primary to know the winner
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by popesco123: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Now it's obvious Obaseki is losing. Oshoimole should teach him lesson so that it will serve as detterance for other potential ingrates.
teaching him lesson on what and with what? FG influence? guy wake up. incoming elections will be a different game. yes, they will no room for rigging and intimidation.
Re: "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele by spirul77: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=immaculatesense post=87686734]
If you lack knowledge about a subject matter, it's better you keep quite instead of deceiving yourself with English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.