Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Breaking: One Reason God Allowed Coronvirus Is Achieved As Italian PM Does This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: One Reason God Allowed Coronvirus Is Achieved As Italian PM Does This (420 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / Nigerian Pastor Reveals Why God Allowed T.B Joshua Die Suddenly / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: One Reason God Allowed Coronvirus Is Achieved As Italian PM Does This by curvyqueen(f): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2020
This is not surprising because this is in line with what the Lord foretold would happen in the last days.

"Men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth" Luke 21:26 (NKJV)

Of course, Giuseppe Conte is right! Only God can salvage the ugly situation the world is experiencing. God's redemptive approach to the woes of the earth is Jesus.

Let me tell you a hard truth that you need to hear right now. Either you trust Jesus Christ, or you don't. If you don't trust Him, start panicking. If you do trust Him, start acting like it.

Read full reports at: See how Italian PM reacted

Re: Breaking: One Reason God Allowed Coronvirus Is Achieved As Italian PM Does This by KuvukuLand: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Same thing I told this boy called @ coronaVirusRelo here, he refused to listen, probably his brain is quarantined.

Anyway I will donate him 3litres of water in Hell!
Re: Breaking: One Reason God Allowed Coronvirus Is Achieved As Italian PM Does This by KuvukuLand: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Am certain you have not had breakfast.

Your brain is malfunctioning
You are 100% right, have not taken breakfast.

I guess you have taken yours, let's see if it will help your brain work with your head.

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha, See The Hilarious Personal Experience Someone Posted On Twitter... / Meet The New Itel A36 / Meet The Perfect Look-a-like Of Davido's Wife Chioma Who Resides In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.