Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (48164 Views)

People Said That We Look Alike / Meet Regina Daniel's Sister Who Look Alike (photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2017
A Nigerian young man has been left shell-shocked after he was sent pictures of another guy who looks exactly like him - his doppelganger. The shocked guy identified as Clement Da Saint, took to his Facebook account to reveal how scare he became after seeing the photos of the other young Nigerian man, Ranking Azed who is based in Milan, Italy....

He wrote; Someone just sent me this photo that me and this guy are look Alike.. Ranking Azed...This is really Scaring..... Am Surprised.. Let me call my mother and Ask o..

His friends and colleagues on Facebook have also reacted to this - as they also concurred that the other guy looks exactly like him. Online users also joked that he should ask his parents whether any "uncommon" thing happened back in the day.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-guy-shocked-seeing-pictures-italian-based-ook-alike.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe your mother conceded a goal in an "away" match

Or his own mother came for a match while your Father was the "host" and he scored grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
He better ask the mum or the midwives at his birth b4 it will turn to these Philipine movie storyline.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
If the guy wey resemble you na mad man for oshodi.... You go come disturb person for social media with this BS...

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
If the guy wey resemble you na mad man for oshodi.... You go come disturb person for social media with this BS...
I tire oh,nah wetin i wan ask self. He don see say the guy deh Italy persin no go hear word again.

76 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
We told them the guy in aso rock is an impersonator.....they said its IPOB cheap propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Everyone is just finding his/her look alike. Who/where is obasanjo's look alike?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Mologi(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
That is not correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Everyone is just looking for their look alike because there's a topmost look alike in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by earthsync(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2017
so we should use this and do what? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

This is the disadvantage of baby factories.
Your sibling might even be in Greece.

The things our mother did,
Now they act like they were saints.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ Senselessness...∆
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
He should go to badoo and search look alike with her photo, him go see plenty of himself with time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Don't ask your mother.. Ask your father.
I know these Yoruba people so much...
They can so have sex without c**dmz.

Your oldman don go play away for outside.
Deal with that, boy!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Benwems(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2017
so how is this now news. Front page is a joke these days.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by dreh17(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Maybe your mother conceded a goal in an "away" match

Or his own mother came for a match while your Father was the "host" and he scored grin

Guy what are yiu saying??!!

Comment no be by force nah
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Mcsenior(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2017
The world would have ended if women decides to reveal every secret from the archives!

Learn how to treat GONORRHEA naturally on NaturalRemedyLab
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by cescky(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
sad

And this made front page

Lalasticlala you fall hand
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by sycon09: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Issa twinning something
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Just like Kemi Afolabi n Bobrisky

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian young man has been left shell-shocked after he was sent pictures of another guy who looks exactly like him - his doppelganger. The shocked guy identified as Clement Da Saint, took to his Facebook account to reveal how scare he became after seeing the photos of the other young Nigerian man, Ranking Azed who is based in Milan, Italy....

He wrote; Someone just sent me this photo that me and this guy are look Alike.. Ranking Azed...This is really Scaring..... Am Surprised.. Let me call my mother and Ask o..

His friends and colleagues on Facebook have also reacted to this - as they also concurred that the other guy looks exactly like him. Online users also joked that he should ask his parents whether any "uncommon" thing happened back in the day.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-guy-shocked-seeing-pictures-italian-based-ook-alike.html
White women and black men sef grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What he's gonna drop ain't gonna make any sense... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2017
nice match
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Tell him to send his passport use am travel grin
Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
I don't see any resemblance oh.
or are my eyes deceiving me

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2017
I think pple re not looking at d greater picture..... He could hav been deported.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.