Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (53241 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by orisa37: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
God will address it in Time for HIS GLORY.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Meritocracy: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
The man was pained because they promised to remove Osinbajo and put him. Now that Osinbajo was not removed after fumbling to his congregation that he would soon be in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by totowunmido: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:
Sorry who is he?
he is a nobody
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by farem: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Bigiway:
No pit. He also run scam scheme( trader moni). Pastor indeed.

That's your default setting.
Unfortunately, you are caged in it!

1 Like

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by farem: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2020
maybanks:

What there to embarrass in a man like Osinbajo. The man he offered in the past to put aside he immunity in order to be investigated if need be. Osinbajo has nothing to prove to anyone as his Integrity remains intact.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
according to adeyinka grandson tunde bakare is fulani and obj is igbo
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Enculer2: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
No pity for Osunbade the slave
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Bluntemperor: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Bigiway:

You are beret of an elderly wisdom and even simple logic that should guide you in dealing with small issues is also missing.Did you see Osinbajo pocketing the Trader's money?
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SwathiFan: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2020
SwathiFan:
Stop all these talks about 2023
The last election we will ever hold was in 2019
And buhari is the last president of Nigeria

Pls mark my words

We are at the end of days
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by paramakina202: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Instead of gosple sermon on sundays,they are giving us political sermons.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by CreekCommando: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2020
We never had a President from 2015 till date.
We had a Vice-President but now we don't.
We have Abba Kyari as President now.
Some people make too much noise; if you put up an intelligent reasoning, instead of convincing you by higher intelligence, they curse you and shout. They gave their 100% for a stupid course, when the results started yielding failure in all ramifications -- Naira devaluation, incessant borrowing and COVID-19, they started shouting AMOTEKUN, AMOTEKUN grin grin.
Now, this fake Pastor has never been okay that he missed being fielded with Buhari in their second attempt after several failures. He has no sympathy for Osinbajo travail, his wish is if the Cabals could drop Osubande and take him. They sabotage themselves and blame people who peacefully mind their own business.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by gazza07(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2020
He who plays with pig, must be ready to get his dress stained. Osibanjo enjoy the ride
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
What to be pity for? When you will not read and get yourself updated on going around in the country. Do you even know that the VP is now the chairman NEC Committee on Covid-19? In this vain, working directly with the 36state governors will help strengthen how to curb the pandemic. Also, do you know that he was beside the president when Baba chaired the Economic advisory council? Do you know that he flagged off integrated medical outreach last week ? Etc. Just read. Nairaland will not help you unless you read wide in other news outlets.

If he likes let him chair every committee. As long as he's part of this evil government and doing nothing about the rot in the systems he's part of it and should enjoy whatever rubbish is thrown at him by the cabal
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
okefrancis:

Have you ever pity for your life and how to become a peculiar person like him before you started pity whom God has elevate
Your father obviously has no pity for you If he did, he would have used a condom to prevent this waste of sperm from coming into the world
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Joyce95:

Why do you have to pity him self, you should pity yourself yeye talk
Your life is obviously in disarray. You seek pity and can't find. Your father should have used a condom to prevent you a waste coming into life
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
sweetsell:

He doesn't need your pity. Your father does.
Your father needs the pity the most being that he allowed a waste like you to be birthed, the old man living or dead must be filled with regrets......SPITS
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Bigiway(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2020
DLuciano:

can you prove it with documentary or objective evidence, before you face the law?
Can you tell me vp will able to get 10k-100 k that he disbures during campaign as trader loan back . Wailer
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Bigiway(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Bluntemperor:

You are beret of an elderly wisdom and even simple logic that should guide you in dealing with small issues is also missing.Did you see Osinbajo pocketing the Trader's money?
Why are you doing like say you not in the country. Can vp account for the money and can he get those loan back. Well we knew is vote buying
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by LZAA: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87685513:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they are doing all they can to make our once battered and raped nation work again.

Two of a kind they are! wink

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by biggy26: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2020
hesuruh:
Amazing Offer!!!
Very neat foreign used 2013 Highlander for sale
Price: 5m
Nice ride. Put fuel so I can pick it up!
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by sweetsell: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Your father needs the pity the most being that he allowed a waste like you to be birthed, the old man living or dead must be filled with regrets......SPITS

Lol. You mean the regret your father took to hell fire when he perished miserably like the soulless wretch he was.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by EagleSquare1(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
You think Prof. Osinbajo is a weakling ehn? The Vice President is just acting with both loyalty and wisdom. He probably has the grace of God upon him? And if I may ask, of what benefit is it to Nigeria and her people for Osinbajo to resign or quit the administration as being suggested by some people? He isn’t there to amass wealth or gain recognition. Yemi Osinbajo is there to serve, no matter what anyone may feel. Besides, he probably doesn’t feel distracted by all these game because he knows the greater force that is above all forces. His focus cannot be dimmed or shattered. Our VP is on track! God be with him.

HigherEd:
Actually, the cabal would have found it hard to relegate bakare, if bakare was the VP.

In political machinations, cabals and control groups quickly sense fear. Fear was sensed in Osinbanjo therefore they moved to suppress him rather than appease him. Osinbanjo, not wanting a strained relationship with Buhari probably chose the strategy of silence just like Goodluck.

It is nothing serious, they feel intimidated by his intelligence. If it was me however, I would have swung to action to occupy the Vacuum Buhari left in the country and tried to organize cabinet for effectiveness.

I would never agree to be a spare tyre since our joint ticket brought us to victory. Someone like me would have removed Abba Kyari's tooth - he would never mess with me. But of course, to take on a cabal in government you must have your own cabal in government, especially the legislature - there must be loyalist ready to break the nose of the senate if conspiracy ever arise from there. You must have your loyalist in EFCC, NPF, ARMY and every other parastatal.

It is not about speaking English. To be a good leader here you must be both agbero ready to crush default political enemies and wise to put policies in place to better the life of the people. -
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by able20(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Pls mark my words

We've been reading this story since 1993 during Late Abiola crises, and also 2015 election nothing happened.
So your words na personal opinion.
Buhari will go, the next president will emerge.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by ityP(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Pls mark my words

Im starting to believe this o
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by MCDanselm(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2020
HigherEd:
Actually, the cabal would have found it hard to relegate bakare, if bakare was the VP.

In political machinations, cabals and control groups quickly sense fear. Fear was sensed in Osinbanjo therefore they moved to suppress him rather than appease him. Osinbanjo, not wanting a strained relationship with Buhari probably chose the strategy of silence just like Goodluck.

It is nothing serious, they feel intimidated by his intelligence. If it was me however, I would have swung to action to occupy the Vacuum Buhari left in the country and tried to organize cabinet for effectiveness.

I would never agree to be a spare tyre since our joint ticket brought us to victory. Someone like me would have removed Abba Kyari's tooth - he would never mess with me. But of course, to take on a cabal in government you must have your own cabal in government, especially the legislature - there must be loyalist ready to break the nose of the senate if conspiracy ever arise from there. You must have your loyalist in EFCC, NPF, ARMY and every other parastatal.

It is not about speaking English. To be a good leader here you must be both agbero ready to crush default political enemies and wise to put policies in place to better the life of the people. -
Your conclusion is very true.
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Zeemam: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
TraderMoni is not SCAM, the scheme restored lives of many petty traders and Artisans
Bigiway:
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Zeemam: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
TraderMoni is not scam, the scheme restored a lot of lives in a postive way. Artisans and Petty Traders can testify to it
Bigiway:
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
sweetsell:

Lol. You mean the regret your father took to hell fire when he perished miserably like the soulless wretch he was.
If i mention my surname n my papa name i sure say people go recognise am. But your papa na motor park agbero
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Zeemam: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
TarderMoni is not vote buying. THINK BEFORE YOU ALTER A WORD
Bigiway:
Why are you doing like say you not in the country. Can vp account for the money and can he get those loan back. Well we knew is vote buying
Re: Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency by Bigiway(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Zeemam:
TarderMoni is not vote buying. THINK BEFORE YOU ALTER A WORD
So thats the normal way of running loan scheme . Vp shared free moni just like that. How i wish efcc can question the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.