Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (61034 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Comedian2019: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Feed him to lions in the zoo.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Efegoma(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
TOTO FOR TOTOWU MAN KILL MAN FOR TOTO FOR TOTOWU HMMM
MIND THE NAME OF THE VILLAGE YOUR HOME DEY OOO HABA TOTOWU
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:
With that face , I now understand why his wife had to cheat on him .

Poor Lady .

So because u don't like his face, that automatically justifies his wife cheating on him? U are a very big fo0l.

I blame the man for jeopardizing his life over a mere piece of pucci. Wen whores like the one I just quoted can actually be banging him on a daily since she doesn't need any sensible reason to fu¢k around...

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
They should try and change the name of the town biko
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by dech2003: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tyson99:
See his face like corona virus
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by officialfestus(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Meme of the year
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by justtee42k: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2020
na him wife die now?
does this guy look like somone that regrets his actions
be encouraging nonsense there make dem catch u ontop another woman waste ur life...then u will have small sense.
if he had left the woman now , he will still be alife..
na him die now or the husband.....some men dont care giving up their lives for there woman. so dont try to pity him cos he is happy
may GOD help this guy to go jam a judge that one stupid man as been sleeping with his wife... na that time u go no say God na one and he dey watch all men closely
mascot87:

What makes you think it isn't the wife that is after the guy? What effort has he made has a man to caution his wife and go to the extent of involving the family of the wife? What is a married woman doing with a random guy? Has he explored all the necessary option before approaching the man? It is not enough to give the man several warning. Did he give the wife several warning? Would the man keep coming back if the woman isn't in support? I can never fight a man not to talk of killing my fellow man because of a woman. I don't pray for a promiscuous woman but peradventure, bro i will move on without her. I cannot come and die or spend the rest of my life in jail because of an olosho married woman. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by mascot87(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2020
justtee42k:
na him wife die now?
does this guy look like somone that regrets his actions
be encouraging nonsense there make dem catch u ontop another woman waste ur life...then u will have small sense.
if he had left the woman now , he will still be alife..
na him die now or the husband.....some men dont care giving up their lives for there woman. so dont try to pity him cos he is happy
may GOD help this guy to go jam a judge that one stupid man as been sleeping with his wife... na that time u go no say God na one and he dey watch all men closely

your opinion.when he happen to you, go kill the man

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Amberon11: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2020
For real?
hoctre20:
I know this damn guy, he is married, the lady he is talking about is barely 20 years
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by zuto4u(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Didn't she see the face before she agreed to marry him?
Riele:
With that face , I now understand why his wife had to cheat on him .

Poor Lady .
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Amberon11: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Sto excusing a murderer. Women catch their husbands everyday with their mistresses and they don't kill them. They mostly just insult or beat their husband's mistresses and move on.

Anyone who can't control their anger shouldn't dwell among humans. If your spouse cheats on you, you can either divorce them or forgive and continue the marriage but inflicting injury on another is a no no.
justtee42k:
YOU ARE A MAN AS WELL ... PRAY U DONT MARRY A BAD WOMAN... THERE IS NOTHING HAS PAINFUL AS SOMEONE SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE.....OUR PREACHING SHOULD BE... MEN SHOULD DECEIT FROM THE ATTITUDE AND LEAVE MARRIED WOMEN ALONE....I AM NOT SAYING ITS A GOOD THING HE KILLED HIM BUT TO ME THIS GUY HAS TRIED BY GIVING HIM SEVERAL WARNNGS...

I REALLY DO PRAY HE FINDS A GOOD LAWYER TO REDUCE HIS PENALTY FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Amberon11: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Murder, not manslaughter. Know the difference.
Simbrixton:
in saner climes dese is a case of manslaughter

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Parablesonmarble: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Good news have dried up in this country.

Maybe not. One good news that should fill Nigerian survivors of Covid-19 with hope is the forecast of Nigeria evolving as the 14th largest economy in the world by 2050 according to BBC

https://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20200322-five-superpowers-ruling-the-world-in-2050
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by eddycliff(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Davash222:
Ogun State and bad news.
You killed your fellow man cos of ToTo in ToTowu community.

Mad oo
And "wu" in bini means to die,dat means men die because of to to in that community

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nothing wey Toto no go see for Totowu
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

Maybe not. One good news that should fill Nigerian survivors of Covid-19 with hope is the forecast of Nigeria evolving as the 14th largest economy in the world by 2050 according to BBC

https://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20200322-five-superpowers-ruling-the-world-in-2050
Hope so
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by vicben27(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
something must kill a Mangrin
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
He is supposed to be also killed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Amberon11:
wat did i say and wat did u say?
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
He is supposed to be also killed
for someone sleeping with his wife nawa for u
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Amberon11:
it is a crime of passion it is a case of manslaugter why sleep with someones wife dere are so many women out dere
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by engrjacuzzi: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ogun state is notorious for crime news. if it isn't cultism, it's divorce, or adultery, herdsmen, and the bad things one can imagine. because of "Toto" in totowu environment, you have shown someone 1000 ways to die.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Murderer, see his face like Anini

Did you see Anini when he was alive?
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by ogubolokento(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mumu
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Temidayo8765: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
tyson99:
See his face like corona virus

���
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
in saner climes dese is a case of manslaughter

This is 'Pre-meditated Murder' coz the disproportionate action of the accused strengthens the case for Murder.

The accused is going down for it.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Simbrixton(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
omooba969:

This is 'Pre-meditated Murder' coz the disproportionate action of the accused strengthens the case for Murder.

The accused is going down for it.
pre meditated murder with the help os a pair of scissors comon bro
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Sholaco: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Totowu area? Well, totowu means pussy grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.