Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (61036 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Willy123(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
arabaribiti:

Book what

NOOKS and crannies. Thanks for pointing it out
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by paix(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
tyson99:
See his face like corona virus
I never knew Corona virus had a face.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by theoneJabulani(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
hoctre20:
I know this damn guy, he is married, the lady he is talking about is barely 20 years
I have follow come A3 pro screen for sale
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by hoctre20(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
theoneJabulani:
I have follow come A3 pro screen for sale
I need for umidigi A3 and how much, where. do u stay
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Clapback247: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Tosinayoko:

What is your point really? The murdered guy did the right thing by flirting with other man's wife? This generation of moral decadence... The right becomes wrong while the wrong becomes right

Does two wrong make a right? In as much as it is very wrong and despicable to sleep with another man's wife, murdering the man is never an option. He would be locked up for the rest of his life if not killed, and guess what the wife would end up sleeping with several other men. So why jeopardize your dream, your future. It is better to work away if you can forgive rather than carry out an act that would be regrettable for the rest of ones life.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Clapback247: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

So because u don't like his face, that automatically justifies his wife cheating on him? U are a very big fo0l.

I blame the man for jeopardizing his life over a mere piece of pucci. Wen whores like the one I just quoted can actually be banging him on a daily since she doesn't need any sensible reason to fu¢k around...

You can make your point without resorting to insult now. We all are trying to educate one another.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Clapback247: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tosinayoko:
I don't support murder in any disguise but why would man not leave another man's wife alone for heaven's sake.

There's one I'm battling with of recent, he won't stop calling my wife after several warnings... He's even giving me excuse that he had known my wife since primary school and she's his confidant bla bla bla... I asked him why he married his wife if my own wife is the confidant. He's not repenting yet...

Guys, women are very emotionally weak so the person you tackle is the intruding man. if you don't go to a woman they won't come to you... I told the idiot to give me his wife number for her to be my confidant too he refused. Guys should back off another man's wife, it's suicidal.

On this guy's face, he would kill that motherfucker over and over again. let's be careful

Do you have a congent proof that truly shows your wife is having an affair? All I see from your writeup is a man that is very insecure. If you truly love you wife, you would trust and give her the benefit of doubt. Alot of times the husband is the real reason why most wife's cheat, (though that's not an excuse). think about this scenario, you have a wife that is faithful and Everytime you keep accusing her infidelity without congent facts , what you are doing is tormenting her emotional and messing up her mind, such woman might be pushed into such act because of your action and it would make such situation worse. Women are less likely to cheat on you if they are truly and genuinely happy with you. Husband's should endeavor to check themselves, am I treating my wife right, treating a woman right entails understanding her physical, emotional and spiritual needs, (not a master and slave relationship). Oga my advice to you is love your wife unconditionally by trusting her whole heartedly and you would realize that no idiots can share your wife with you.
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Soleye24(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Avoid married women like plague, u won't listen. Here, men use thunderbolt once they suspect their wives are playing away match. u will just die without traces
Re: Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State by Hassanmaye(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
omothayoh:
Hmm... How wld someone in his sane mind av an affair wt d wife of someone looking like this!!! DT person already don sign him death certificate .see how e dey look d person wey snap d pic. Loll
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.